• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vycksta

Accustomedshipping - 3
CultureClashshipping - 6
Disharmonyshipping - 5
Flourishshipping
Greystokeshipping
Montgomeryshipping - 2
Musicalshipping - 3
Paradeshipping - 4
Pygmalionshipping - 1
Trumpetshipping
Wishfulshipping - 4

Getting a pretty varied choice here, even if a couple are somewhat sticking out more than the others. 8)

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
To show that Dento really does come from a high-class society, the English dub should give him a British accent. This can help enforce shipping names that refer to Pygmalion or My Fair Lady (which are set in England).

Naminésky

oh snap
I really love DisharmonyShipping, but ParadeShipping is easy to remember. ((It's so simple I'm surprised that it isn't taken already...)) So my vote goes to those two.
And FullMetalAlchemist, I love the idea of Dento with a British accent. x3

Mayfan

Wh-hoo!
Just out of curiosity, should we wait for BW to come out before we name this? I mean, we don't know if they're really in disharmony. I'd hate for us to name it something that completely doesn't fit.

Vycksta

Accustomedshipping - 3
CultureClashshipping - 6
Disharmonyshipping - 6
Flourishshipping
Greystokeshipping
Montgomeryshipping - 2
Musicalshipping - 3
Paradeshipping - 5
Pygmalionshipping - 1
Trumpetshipping
Wishfulshipping - 4

Mayfan said:
Just out of curiosity, should we wait for BW to come out before we name this? I mean, we don't know if they're really in disharmony. I'd hate for us to name it something that completely doesn't fit.
Disharmonyshipping is not so much because Iris and Dento won't get on, but because of their opposite interests. They are that different there's that clash.

Also RE; waiting until September. It looks like this ship could be a rare occasion in which that we'll actually SEE some of the anime before jumping to a name yet 99 times out of 100 that is never the case. It's a mainstream anime ship and that is all that is needed for people to want to name the pairing. They want to stake their claim, to have the bragging rights that THEY were the one who named a shipping that involved two prominent characters. It happened with all the mainstream D/P ships, it happened with others in the past. It's not something that can be avoided, ESPECIALLY if one name stands out more than the others and is being used already.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Well guys we still need a name here.And a challege for anyone who can write an IrisXDento fanfic with their three favorite ships will be the next coowner of this thread.
Rules for this thread and fanfic challenge.
1)It can be Poke,Advance or Pearl with IrisXDento.
2)No bashing others for different likes in ships.
3)respect each other on options if you dont agree.
4)Have fun with this.
5)No time limits on fanfics.You can post them on the thread.

Bryony

/laughing
If votes are still going down then I'm once again backing up Disharmonyshipping. There's an appeal about it (And I think that's he potential confusion).

rioT6296

a girl who dreams (:
I really like the idea of DisharmonyShipping ;D
...but I like WishfulShipping as well. something about it just stands out to me.
so put my vote for those two! :)

eryyy

Ace Trainer
I'm personally leaning towards CultureClashshipping myself.
It just really seems to fit them so that one gets my vote.

Vycksta

Accustomedshipping - 3
CultureClashshipping - 1
Disharmonyshipping - 8
Flourishshipping
Greystokeshipping
Montgomeryshipping - 2
Musicalshipping - 3
Paradeshipping - 5
Pygmalionshipping - 1
Trumpetshipping
Wishfulshipping - 7

I think another week on this vote will be enough... so make them count!

Oceanus119

ɢσттα ɢσ вιɢ тιмє! ❤
Hmm, I've been thinking about this. I like Disharmonyshipping the best so my vote goes to that one. It sounds cute and neat to me.

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Last post :

Accustomedshipping - 3
CultureClashshipping - 6
Disharmonyshipping - 6
Flourishshipping
Greystokeshipping
Montgomeryshipping - 2
Musicalshipping - 3
Paradeshipping - 5
Pygmalionshipping - 1
Trumpetshipping
Wishfulshipping - 4

Accustomedshipping - 3
CultureClashshipping - 1
Disharmonyshipping - 8
Flourishshipping
Greystokeshipping
Montgomeryshipping - 2
Musicalshipping - 3
Paradeshipping - 5
Pygmalionshipping - 1
Trumpetshipping
Wishfulshipping - 7

I think another week on this vote will be enough... so make them count!

I think there's an error in the count ^^"

Vycksta

Alrighty, it's been nearly two weeks since my last post here... may as well finish up the poll.

Accustomedshipping - 3
CultureClashshipping - 7
Disharmonyshipping - 10
Flourishshipping
Greystokeshipping
Montgomeryshipping - 2
Musicalshipping - 3
Paradeshipping - 5
Pygmalionshipping - 1
Trumpetshipping
Wishfulshipping - 7

So that leaves a final choice of three; CultureClashshipping, Disharmonyshipping and Wishfulshipping. Those three seem to be the front-runners over at BMGf so that makes things a lot easier.

Toraphi, you up for another poll between the three over on BMGf?

Stardust .

Well, starting quick, I'll vote for Disharmonyshipping for the out of 3 thing..

But it pretty much one anyway.. so I think it should be named right now

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
So that leaves a final choice of three; CultureClashshipping, Disharmonyshipping and Wishfulshipping. Those three seem to be the front-runners over at BMGf so that makes things a lot easier.

Toraphi, you up for another poll between the three over on BMGf?
I can do you one better. <3 Hopefully, without the cheating this time (it seems to work; I couldn't resubmit after I did vote once).

http://www.99polls.com/poll_8546:1
or
http://incompletelove.webs.com/blackwhiteships.htm

And that way, people can't complain even further for not being apart of either board. And it all goes back to the same place anyway, so if one person votes at one location, they can't go to the other and try again; it forbids it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.