• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupidKirby

Aww! Dent helps Iris take a bandage off by tickling her.

I love you.

What would it be like if Cilan and Iris switched bodies?

I think it'd just be funny to watch them live each others' lives for a day. Iris has to deal with getting pranked by Pod, intimidated by Corn, chased by fangirls, being creeped out by Stunfisk, and go to train conventions. As for Dent...I think trying to act normal is enough of a challenge for him. Imagine if Emolga recognized him and spent the day blowing raspberries and shocking her 'trainer' XD

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature

>:3 Hehe it's perfect! XDDD You are awesome, you know that? XDD

------------------------------

@CupidKirby XDD Ok, I was laughing at that. I can imagine poor Iris freaked out, not ONLY does she have to deal with Dento's brothers...she has to deal with his FANGIRLS (and grabbing some ideas from others) and most likely Cabernet too. It'd be hilarious if on Iris's side that Pod/Corn/Fangirls/Cabby were never aware of the mind/body change xD I wonder what would happen if Dento ran into Langely? He'd have to become another "Movie Sommelier" and show off his acting talents XDD

--------------------

EDIT: Wow! :D I just found a bunch of fanart from あまのじゃく
user. They also have a new pic on Pixiv, but I'll post some of ones that are only on their website.

[IMG139]http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9920/denai.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/69/denai2.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/5784/denai3.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8493/doujinshi1.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/4241/doujinshi.png[/IMG139]

Last edited:

CupidKirby

@CupidKirby XDD Ok, I was laughing at that. I can imagine poor Iris freaked out, not ONLY does she have to deal with Dento's brothers...she has to deal with his FANGIRLS (and grabbing some ideas from others) and most likely Cabernet too. It'd be hilarious if on Iris's side that Pod/Corn/Fangirls/Cabby were never aware of the mind/body change xD I wonder what would happen if Dento ran into Langely? He'd have to become another "Movie Sommelier" and show off his acting talents XDD

Everyone would just think Dent was "sick" or something and freak out. They'd probably rush Iris to the hospital and she'd get stuck being questioned by strange therapists.

[IMG139]http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/5784/denai3.png[/IMG139]

Ah! I love it! Almost like the writers told Dent and Iris to pose for the promotion and then they got embarassed. This'd be exactly how they'd react.

Axew and Gothita = young love

[IMG139]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8493/doujinshi1.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/4241/doujinshi.png[/IMG139]

Aw, that's adorable! Whoever drew this should do a sequel with Dent jumping into Iris' arms from a Purrloin.

Is it wrong that I was staring at Ash playing with Pika the whole time? XD
And really, I'm curious to know what he thought at the end.

Last edited:

Tykira

Wishful thinking FTW

SilentStormfall

Hello. owo
-randomly joins forum-

Hehe I love that one too! Imagine if they actually caught those two Pokemon x3

Oh btw I don't know if it's been posted before but has everyone seen this?

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=%E3%83%87%E3%83%B3%E3%82%A2%E3%82%A4&um=1&hl=en&rlz=1C1SKPI_enMY394MY394&biw=1366&bih=624&tbm=isch&tbnid=co7itdH7Te4NLM:&imgrefurl=http://twitgoo.com/2mfc05&docid=jiZGinfwWjTkaM&imgurl=http://i51.twitgoo.com/29oiukm.jpg&w=640&h=427&ei=otmaTtboO8yn8QPSpcDIBQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=513&vpy=329&dur=888&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=190&ty=82&sig=104674672836359975623&page=2&tbnh=126&tbnw=167&start=26&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:26

I think the Pokemon company know that Wishfulshipping will make more sales ;D

P.S This is my first post so forgive me if it looks weird....(how the heck do you do those cross out things anyway!!?!? xD)

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature

ZOMG I love this fanart X3 Maybe they'll get over their Poke-phobias coz they wuv each other?

Hello. owo
-randomly joins forum-

Welcome SilentStormfall! :3 Glad to have you in our community! (Have I seen your Youtube videos before? =o)

Ooh! Nice find, I don't think we've seen that before. I know another user posted one with Dento and Iris in a frame together for the movie (but that's still different) I guess the Pokemon Company DOES know Wishfulshipping can make better sales ;D

P.S This is my first post so forgive me if it looks weird....(how the heck do you do those cross out things anyway!!?!? xD)

You mean the strikethrough? What I do is I hit ctrl + I to get the italics then I replace the "i"s with an "s" (I hope this makes sense ^^; )

CupidKirby

Hey SilentStormfall! Welcome to the thread! And yeah, just use s for 'strikeout' or 'slash' I'm guessing is what it stands for.

I love the picture you showed...and I also love the site you found it on. That background is positively fabulous ~

That fanart is so true.

Kirika

I notice when comparing it with other ships that people just seem to dig deeper for the others and really over-analyze it. With Wishful it just seems a bit empty :<

I feel that sometimes too, it makes me a bit sad but then I always remember that Wishful is quite a "new" kind of shipping in Pokemon because Brock was always there and wasn't really shipped with Ash or the other main girl. But I notice that Dento knows what Iris likes to eat, and these kinds of little things just make me happy because it shows he cares.

Also, you're not the only one, I'm not into the vampires thing, CupidKirby.

What do you think it'd be like if Iris and Dent switched bodies?

I think Iris would be embarassed and try to stop Dento from going all hyper and in his "___ mode" in her body. She'd try to hide that from Ash and act like nothing happened. I'd like to see Langley or Cabernet trying to talk to their respective rivals without knowing the whole body-switched thing. I think Dento would be nice and try not to do something Iris wouldn't like. And maybe they could understand each other better after that? I don't really know. Anyway, it'd be funny to see them like that.

Btw, I love you for that find, poke_maniac, I've never seen these fanarts before! They're gorgeous, I added them all to the album. Iris scared is really adorable. I found new fanarts by Mochi the other day, I added them too. And btw, thanks for the comic you posted Tykira, it was really cute.

Welcome SilentStormfall and Minteh! I hope you'll love this thread~ That pic you posted is great SilentStormfall, they sure know how to please the fans.

Also I just remembered something, I have a friend who hated Wishfulshipping but thanks to the Suki Kirai video, he began to like this pairing and doesn't hate it anymore. Videos can be helpful, sometimes.

Last edited:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Hiya Minteh! ^^ Hehe I'm glad other people like this ship as well else I'd get bored XD

I feel that sometimes too, it makes me a bit sad but then I always remember that Wishful is quite a "new" kind of shipping in Pokemon because Brock was always there and wasn't really shipped with Ash or the other main girl. But I notice that Dento knows what Iris likes to eat, and these kinds of little things just make me happy because it shows he cares.

That could be true. Especially because anime-wise they the "main ships" have normally just been Ash/Main Girl or Main Girl/Rival. I still think there's a bit of bias around but eh it can't be helped.

Btw, I love you for that find, poke_maniac, I've never seen these fanarts before! They're gorgeous, I added them all to the album. Iris scared is really adorable. I found new fanarts by Mochi the other day, I added them too. And btw, thanks for the comic you posted Tykira, it was really cute.

No problem ^.^ when I found those I knew I had to post them X3 I really like their style too.

Also I just remembered something, I have a friend who hated Wishfulshipping but thanks to the Suki Kirai video, he began to like this pairing and doesn't hate it anymore. Videos can be helpful, sometimes.

Oh wow! That's awesome X3 Videos can be. I know some people (well from what I've read) got into this ship from different AMVs and videos :3

-----

This is going to sound..............late but I rewatched "Iris and Excadrill vs. the Dragon Buster" and I tried to pay attention to the small things. I realized that Dento seemed to be very concerned for Iris (more so than Ash who barely did anything in that episode) and I really like the support he had for her. It all seemed so sweet. And the way how he said "Airisu?" ALWAYS gets me. It's almost like you can feel how he cares about her X3 it seemed sweet in English too.

Welcome SilentStormfall and Minteh! We need more Shippers to help fuel the crack discussion.

:D I find this hilariously perfect. If only they did catch those two Pokemon, then we'd get so many more DenAi moments... XD

I WANT THAT DENTO BACKGROUND ajdslfasdfjals

I love how they are together, totally separated from Ash with their Pokemon surrounding them. They are like a family. :3

This is going to sound..............late but I rewatched "Iris and Excadrill vs. the Dragon Buster" and I tried to pay attention to the small things. I realized that Dento seemed to be very concerned for Iris (more so than Ash who barely did anything in that episode) and I really like the support he had for her. It all seemed so sweet. And the way how he said "Airisu?" ALWAYS gets me. It's almost like you can feel how he cares about her X3 it seemed sweet in English too.

Now I want to rewatch that episode in both dub and sub. I really hope we get a similar scene in the upcoming Deino ep. It's the perfect opportunity~

I love it when Dento is gentle towards Iris. <3

Suicune723

The Psychotic Midget
I seriously think I should check this thread more than 10 times a day...

*randomly joins the thread*

Finally I joined! So glad to see that there are more people out there who like Wishfulshipping.

Welcome to the awesome thread of WishfulShipping! *gives WishfulShipping t-shirt and a cookie*

Never watched that episode yet. I think I stopped at ep 11 for a bit. *is very not updated*
I'll watch it during semsetral break. =D

SilentStormfall

Thanks for the welcome wishes everyone x3 I agree! It's great to know there are others that love Wishfulshipping~

-puts on the Wishfulshipping t-shirt-
I would so buy a Wishfulshipping t-shirt if there was such thing xD

Never watched that episode yet. I think I stopped at ep 11 for a bit. *is very not updated*

You totally should! For one thing the Iris character development there is just great and yes the Wishfulshippy moments are too cute.

Oh wow! That's awesome X3 Videos can be. I know some people (well from what I've read) got into this ship from different AMVs and videos :3

That's very true! Apparently from some of my BW related vids the poke-fans who don't actually watch BW are getting kinda interested. Mwahaha I have lots of Wishfulshipping AMV ideas

Anyway I've been checking for the preview of BW 55 and it hasn't come out yet D:< I'm really hoping that the promotional artwork isn't just promotional artwork and maybe they'd give a scene where Iris maybe tripped and Dento caught her...teehee~ I mean seriously I went into major fangirl mode from only the promotional work, a real scene might kill me of cuteness

Dento's gentle-manliness is one of his best qualities. Especially when aimed at Iris. :"D

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Welcome SilentStormfall and Minteh Welcome to The Wishfulshipping family. Glad that you can join us. :) Enjoy your stay here.
Tykira,I like the fanart. Awkward fanart. I love that Dento and
Iris are holding Pokemon that they fear. It would be funny if they did catch them. I see that Japan really loving the Wishfulshipping theme here. Makes me wonder if they will have like a song together or something.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I seriously think I should check this thread more than 10 times a day...

I suggest 20x if it gets cracky again xD

Now I want to rewatch that episode in both dub and sub. I really hope we get a similar scene in the upcoming Deino ep. It's the perfect opportunity~

I love it when Dento is gentle towards Iris. <3

I'm STILL fangirling over that moment x33 Just how gentle and caring he was @_@

[IMG139]http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/335/62551086.png[/IMG139]

I hope we get a similar scene too X3 it seems to happen a lot in Iris's episodes. Well not in the episode with Emmy, but he did tease her a bit with the Dragon Sneeze and she threw a fit at him xD

I would so buy a Wishfulshipping t-shirt if there was such thing xD

I would too XDD

That's very true! Apparently from some of my BW related vids the poke-fans who don't actually watch BW are getting kinda interested. Mwahaha I have lots of Wishfulshipping AMV ideas

I've read from quite a few people saying how they are interested now just for them to be active XD

Anyway I've been checking for the preview of BW 55 and it hasn't come out yet D:< I'm really hoping that the promotional artwork isn't just promotional artwork and maybe they'd give a scene where Iris maybe tripped and Dento caught her...teehee~ I mean seriously I went into major fangirl mode from only the promotional work, a real scene might kill me of cuteness

Yeah it's that Pikachu Short :< I was really hoping for the Musical as well. Part of me is REALLY hoping that Dento and Iris will dance like they did in that promo. X3 That would be cute then he could carry her bridal style for a while *shot*

I keep thinking of a situation like this:

*talking to CotD about musicals*
Dento: Musicals?!? =D
Iris: -_-; Really we've al--
Dento: *not listening* It's...Dancing Time! *takes Iris's hands and begins to slow dance with her while humming a song*
Iris: DENTO?!? What are you doing? *blushes frantically*

Suicune723

The Psychotic Midget
Dento: Musicals?!? =D
Iris: -_-; Really we've al--
Dento: *not listening* It's...Dancing Time! *takes Iris's hands and begins to slow dance with her while humming a song*
Iris: DENTO?!? What are you doing? *blushes frantically*

I think the tango would be a better type of dance for this rather fluffy yet at the same time crack-ish scene /shot

SilentStormfall

I think the tango would be a better type of dance for this rather fluffy yet at the same time crack-ish scene /shot

Oh my gosh yes I could totally imagine that *O*
And Ash would just be in the background going...'yaay Pokemon' xD

I find how Ash sometimes gets ignored during Iris and Cilan's convos. Especially during BW 14! It was just like...'Stop arguing with each other I'm the main character remember!?!?'
Iris and Cilan: Shut up!

Or at least that's how I imagine it when I watch the scene without subs x3

I feel in the mood for re-uploading a Wishful ship vid after joining this forum. Which would ya guys prefer, Upside Down, Falling for You or Lost in the Stereo (which includes half Contestshipping)?

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature

X33 That could be the show they perform :p but yeah I agree that would be something Dento would do xD I was seriously trying to come up what would happen in this episode. I think it'd be cute if Dento and Iris decide to perform something together. :3 (Assuming that they'd be allowed to xD)

I find how Ash sometimes gets ignored during Iris and Cilan's convos. Especially during BW 14! It was just like...'Stop arguing with each other I'm the main character remember!?!?'
Iris and Cilan: Shut up!

Or at least that's how I imagine it when I watch the scene without subs x3

XDD That pretty much happened ALMOST just like that in the Lost Scalchop episode :3 Dento and Iris did their own thing and Ash was all "You guys! HELP ME" and they were both "^^; Sorry, sorry"

I feel in the mood for re-uploading a Wishful ship vid after joining this forum. Which would ya guys prefer, Upside Down, Falling for You or Lost in the Stereo (which includes half Contestshipping)?

XD I remember seeing both of these, the one that I really liked was "Upside Down, Falling for You" X3 (haha I liked the other one as well xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.