• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Pod may not be a serious- Purrloin loving Sommelier rival for Dento but he'll work. xD Maybe they'll be battling for Iris's affection. :p

X3 This would be cute, but it'd be almost creeper status on Pod's part XD he's only seen Iris....like once? Gosh now that I look back it was kind of cute that Dento remembered Iris back in BW006 x3 He was interested in her obviously =D

I'm sure he just dismisses it as Iris calling everyone a child. I'd laugh if he became devasted at being called a pain.

Knowing Dento...he probably would xD Once that registered through his thick head he'd probably sulk about it for a minute.

Iris: >.>; I've only been calling you that.....since I met you. How you just realized now I have no idea.

Yeah, I saw the preview by chance earlier today before coming onto this thread. I was pretty shocked but completely excited...I was really hoping Dent's brothers would make another appearance seeing we didn't get to see that much of them back in Striaton.

I wonder what Chili's so mad about? XD Or maybe he's just that firey all the time. I'm hoping it'll lead to actual development and not just be a random episode that just happens to have Chili in it like the tag team battle one. I just want Iris to make a "he's such a pain" or start arguing with Dent halfway through. Maybe Chili could randomly appear beside her and whole-heartingly agree.

I don't know, I'm trying to figure it out. Perhaps Dento and Pod have always seen each other as rivals and have a bit of sibling rivalry? It'd be interesting if Pod starts traveling and becomes recurring but I'd actually feel a little bit bad for Corn ^^; I doubt this will be like the Tag Battle one because it seems like they are meeting up at the dome for a reason and will be focused on the whole episode. XDD I wouldn't put it past Chili to do something like that xD I'm pretty sure that Iris will call Dento a pain. I'd like to see (afterwards) Iris start to cheer for Dento a little bit. I wonder how Pod would react if Iris started cheering for Dento, and if she called Pod a kid XD or she could call them both "pains" seeing as how they are related.

Sorry for switching on and off between "Pod" and "Chili" XDD I like the name "Chili" but I'm used to writing "Pod" XD

I find it amusing that us as shippers have an easier time discussing this episode than the people in the anime spoilers XD

Chili's back? I'd love to see how Wishfulshippy this one turns out...probably not at all, though.

Yeah I agree! I'd love to have something Wishful but realistically it most likely won't happen.

----

Also btw guys I will answer my topic, but I want to wait for more users to that way they won't think it has ended or something ^^;

Anyways here's some pretty fanart~

[IMG139]http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/6852/denai1.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/69/denai2.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5784/denai3.png[/IMG139]

by: +かぼ+

Tykira

Wishful thinking FTW
[IMG139]http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/1866/dentovspod.png[/IMG139]

X3 Wouldn't it be cute if Pod teases Dento about Iris if this episode isn't all battle?

-evil glare-

Pod: Hey Dento! I challenge you to a battle! *looks over at Iris* and if I win, I get your girl!
Dento: Wait, what? o_O
Iris: Wait, what?!
Ash and Corn: Wait, what?!

Pikachu: Pika?
Kibago: Kiba?

CupidKirby

Pod: Hey Dento! I challenge you to a battle! *looks over at Iris* and if I win, I get your girl!

:3

Corn: "Are you feeling okay, Pod...you know, in the head?"
Ash: "Yeah. I don't see a girl here."
Iris: *ignores Ash* "He clearly isn't if he thinks that pain and I are-"
Ash: "Then again, how can you 'own' a girl? Enough to bet one in a battle? Are they like badges and stuff?! So if you win you get a new friend!!"
Pikachu: "Pikapi."
Pod: "I'm NOT CRAZY! It's clear that our little bro has finally found someone while we're stuck in the Straiton Gym with a bunch of boozos and the occasional man!"
Iris: "Mr.Pain and I are not dating!"
Pod: "SEE! She even has a nickname for him! What the crap?!"
Ash: "No need to be sad, Pod! We can all be friends! :3"
Iris: "THAT'S IT! You better win, Dento! I'm not travelling with HIM!"
Dent: "...huh?"
Pod: "FINE!" *sends pokemon out* "Let's go!"
Dent: "...What just happened?"
Corn: "You got trolled."

Tykira

Wishful thinking FTW
^

LOL, sweetness!! Thanks for the continuation :3

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
-evil glare-

:3

Corn: "Are you feeling okay, Pod...you know, in the head?"
Ash: "Yeah. I don't see a girl here."
Iris: *ignores Ash* "He clearly isn't if he thinks that pain and I are-"
Ash: "Then again, how can you 'own' a girl? Enough to bet one in a battle? Are they like badges and stuff?! So if you win you get a new friend!!"
Pikachu: "Pikapi."
Pod: "I'm NOT CRAZY! It's clear that our little bro has finally found someone while we're stuck in the Straiton Gym with a bunch of boozos and the occasional man!"
Iris: "Mr.Pain and I are not dating!"
Pod: "SEE! She even has a nickname for him! What the crap?!"
Ash: "No need to be sad, Pod! We can all be friends! :3"
Iris: "THAT'S IT! You better win, Dento! I'm not travelling with HIM!"
Dent: "...huh?"
Pod: "FINE!" *sends pokemon out* "Let's go!"
Dent: "...What just happened?"
Corn: "You got trolled."

X333 Ok I loved both of these! I had to laugh at the "Wait what?" from everybody and "SEE! She even has a nickname for him!" Also how Ash is just being Ash XDDD

Bah I just watched "Your Extreme Animal Phobias" on Animal Planet and now I really want to see Iris and Dento and Misty (because the show takes three people) try to get over their fears. I could just see Dento and Iris hug each other XD Pearlmasterking had the right idea going on with that episode of his XD

CupidKirby

Another thing from episode 53...

[IMG139]http://i52.*******.com/oqbzf9.png[/IMG139]

I like how Erina and Ash are blocked just enough :3

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
^ Wow it really looks like Dento and Iris are the only ones in the ferris wheel. Are the writers plotting for Wishfulshipping or something? I love the pic. About the Pod episode I think that it would be funny if Pod was battling for Iris just to get Dent jealous.It would be funny if Pod brought that up just to tease his brother.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Another thing from episode 53...

[IMG139]http://i52.*******.com/oqbzf9.png[/IMG139]

I like how Erina and Ash are blocked just enough :3

O.O Oh mah goodens XDDD That is just perfect!!! T_T Oh the possibilities!

Ash and Iris went on a "date" my foot. That picture says otherwise. What happened in that scene (which was obviously deleted due to extreme crackiness) was that Ash and Erina were orignally planned to be lost in Iris's hair. So then, they decided it was just TOO much and insane to air it to the public so they quickly edited it and had Ash and Iris spend time together to represent him being lost in her hair. Then with the Dento/Iris Ferris Wheel scene they moved Dento and Iris apart a bit so that way it'd look like they were sitting with their hang out buddies.

Another thing: Lol ever wonder why this episode featured Kibago? xDD

No I'm not insane...or trying to bend stuff. I'm just playing around XDD

About the Pod episode I think that it would be funny if Pod was battling for Iris just to get Dent jealous.It would be funny if Pod brought that up just to tease his brother.

LOL! That would be pretty funny (Pod should bring up Iris to distract him)XDD I don't know why but right now I keep imagining the OHSHC Episode of "The Twins Fight" XD

EDIT: (X3 I was looking around on Pixiv and such and it looks like in Japan they have their own "DenAi Day" which is October 14 because that was the day that Dento appeared in the anime and met Iris. I didn't catch this from before, but next year it's something to look forward to for a stream of fanart :3)

Last edited:

Kirika

It could also be that the shipping fanfom for BW is relatively small in comparison to the past seasons and especially other shows. We just haven't been getting a lot of canon romance this saga as opposed to some others like DP with Dawn's boy-magnetism. Canon moments is usually what attracts new fans the most. And more fans means more overanalyzing.

I think that the characters in Best Wishes interact a lot with each other compared to the other seasons, which could explain why we don't have a lot of canon moments.
And that screencap you posted, you know what, I thought the same thing while watching BW 53, I thought Dento and Iris were alone in the ferriswheel.. but no ;_;

I watched the preview, I was so happy when I saw Pod, I wonder if we'll get some Dento's development. It seems they're going to battle, which means Iris could cheer for Dento! I loved the "she even has a nickname for him" from your dialogue, CupidKirby! I hope Pod and Iris will have interactions in the episode.

If you had the chance to create your own Wishfulshipping episode, what will it be?

After watching BW 53 (which I really loved), I want the same thing with Dento and Iris. A cute episode to see how they're getting along. I don't have much ideas right now.

Thanks for the fanarts poke_maniac, they're colorful and really pretty. I found a few other fanarts too, I added them here. Btw, how did you know about "DenAi Day" ? Anyway, I'm already looking forward to next year.

Tykira

Wishful thinking FTW
EDIT: (X3 I was looking around on Pixiv and such and it looks like in Japan they have their own "DenAi Day" which is October 14 because that was the day that Dento appeared in the anime and met Iris. I didn't catch this from before, but next year it's something to look forward to for a stream of fanart :3)

It's really amazing that somehow you can understand what the japanese fans/shippers are saying and doing Poke_maniac! o_O

If you had the chance to create your own Wishfulshipping episode, what will it be?

After watching BW 53 (which I really loved), I want the same thing with Dento and Iris. A cute episode to see how they're getting along. I don't have much ideas right now.

Thanks for the fanarts poke_maniac, they're colorful and really pretty. I found a few other fanarts too, I added them here. Btw, how did you know about "DenAi Day" ? Anyway, I'm already looking forward to next year.

Would it be interesting if someone [other than Dento] did a tasting time on him and Iris? I would think Cabernet, but I think she's more into just tearing Dento down than anything else >.< Tell me what you think Kirika? :)

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Thanks for the fanarts poke_maniac, they're colorful and really pretty. I found a few other fanarts too, I added them here.

You're welcome! ^.^ (I also see a bunch in your photobucket that I haven't seen before X33 those are really pretty too, I think they might be by the same user :3)

Btw, how did you know about "DenAi Day" ? Anyway, I'm already looking forward to next year.

It's really amazing that somehow you can understand what the japanese fans/shippers are saying and doing Poke_maniac! o_O

Well I sort of used deductive reasoning for this. I first noticed how the picture that mochi had drawn was strikingly similar to when Dento met Iris (which she had drawn on the 14)

[IMG139]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/Kirika-/Wishfulshipping/WS000005.jpg[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7690/dentoirisbread.png[/IMG139]

Lol well I think it's rather similar, it could be debated I guess xDD

And then about 3 or some fanarts came out on Oct. 14 (same with the one that you posted on here Tykira that even said 10/14 on it XD) and finally I was just bored today so I went and google translated (yeah I know google translate is terrible, but I can get a grasp on things XD) mochi's blog to that picture and she was talking about, and she mentioned how 10/14 was the DenAi anniversary because that was when they first met. It reminded me how we have shipping holidays on here and Youtube so then everything just sort of clicked in my head XDD

Would it be interesting if someone [other than Dento] did a tasting time on him and Iris? I would think Cabernet, but I think she's more into just tearing Dento down than anything else >.< Tell me what you think Kirika? :)

Ooh! I like this idea XDD Maybe Cabernet would try to get after Iris too? XDD I think I would prefer a kinder/wiser Sommelier though to say that about Dento and Iris. I could just see them say something like "Mm~ When the sweet bustle and hustle of the city combines equally with the gentle fierceness of nature it makes a beautiful marriage indeed. Just how things should be in life. ;)"

I could imagine Iris all "What?" and Dento just sort of quietly blush X3

Tykira

Wishful thinking FTW
You're welcome! ^.^ (I also see a bunch in your photobucket that I haven't seen before X33 those are really pretty too, I think they might be by the same user :3)

Well I sort of used deductive reasoning for this. I first noticed how the picture that mochi had drawn was strikingly similar to when Dento met Iris (which she had drawn on the 14)

[IMG139]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/Kirika-/Wishfulshipping/WS000005.jpg[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7690/dentoirisbread.png[/IMG139]

Lol well I think it's rather similar, it could be debated I guess xDD

And then about 3 or some fanarts came out on Oct. 14 (same with the one that you posted on here Tykira that even said 10/14 on it XD) and finally I was just bored today so I went and google translated (yeah I know google translate is terrible, but I can get a grasp on things XD) mochi's blog to that picture and she was talking about, and she mentioned how 10/14 was the DenAi anniversary because that was when they first met. It reminded me how we have shipping holidays on here and Youtube so then everything just sort of clicked in my head XDD

Ooh! I like this idea XDD Maybe Cabernet would try to get after Iris too? XDD I think I would prefer a kinder/wiser Sommelier though to say that about Dento and Iris. I could just see them say something like "Mm~ When the sweet bustle and hustle of the city combines equally with the gentle fierceness of nature it makes a beautiful marriage indeed. Just how things should be in life. ;)"

I could imagine Iris all "What?" and Dento just sort of quietly blush X3

To tell you the truth, I thought about their first meeting and it made me realize how big and bold Dento was getting all up in Iris' face like that!! xD LOL I would be pretty nervous if someone who I just met would get so close to me like that x3

EDIT: Interesting news guys! :D G0EMONBOY has uploaded the 'Suki Kirai-Wishfulshipping' video on youtube! http://youtu.be/VAxqjWnOeLo

Last edited:

~Demon Maxwell~

The Clever Girl
Sorry from being on such a long hiatus everyone! Hopefully I'm still welcome to the Wishfulshipping conversations that you guys have. "The Locket", my Wishfulshipping fanfic is going really nicely; chapter sixteen (The brothers and Ruby have shortly been introduced) and all is well in my cutesy little fantasy world. ^-^

Hey, I heard Chili was coming back? Is it true?! IS IT?! Please be true!! And then there's Cress... Yay... CHILI -FHEGFVBNTWREJG

Oh, I saw the picture where they're in the ferris wheel and it looks pretty cute, like they're on a date or something. I heard from a source on the internet that Chili and possibley Cress were going to make comebacks, but I wanted to know if you guys knew anything about it. It could mean some Wishfulshippy hints if Chili dares insult Cilan about liking Iris! xD

And then Ruby comes in and gets jealous that Chili's attention isn't on her...

Tykira

Wishful thinking FTW
Sorry from being on such a long hiatus everyone! Hopefully I'm still welcome to the Wishfulshipping conversations that you guys have. "The Locket", my Wishfulshipping fanfic is going really nicely; chapter sixteen (The brothers and Ruby have shortly been introduced) and all is well in my cutesy little fantasy world. ^-^

Hey, I heard Chili was coming back? Is it true?! IS IT?! Please be true!! And then there's Cress... Yay... CHILI -FHEGFVBNTWREJG

Oh, I saw the picture where they're in the ferris wheel and it looks pretty cute, like they're on a date or something. I heard from a source on the internet that Chili and possibley Cress were going to make comebacks, but I wanted to know if you guys knew anything about it. It could mean some Wishfulshippy hints if Chili dares insult Cilan about liking Iris! xD

And then Ruby comes in and gets jealous that Chili's attention isn't on her...

Hey Jesspikapal!!^^ Yep, the rumors are true, Chilli is coming back! Unfortunately there's no new episode this week so we gotta see next week. :p

~Demon Maxwell~

The Clever Girl
...Really...? *Faints from sheer happiness* OH CHILI-FGDHGSDBNFGDGTDJ---

And, like I've said before, I've always had the suspicion that Chili will tease Cilan (And Cress but that's beside the point. Cress, just for being Cress mindst you... ;D)

Next week is so far away! D: Say, I haven't't been able to keep up with BW for quite a while now so were there any other major hints?? Because if there were, I've missed 'em all! ^-^; But I saw that promo thingy with them holding hands - that was adorable and I sat there spazzing out for like, ten minutes or something! xD
And, is Cilan... And I sound really dumb now... But is Cilan... Scared of Purrloin?? :O

~Jess~

SilentStormfall

Eh well I don't really think Chili would tease them although I really wish he would because to me he gives out a sort of Satoshi vibe. Then again he does have fangirls around in the gym so he is probably more aware.

But I saw that promo thingy with them holding hands - that was adorable and I sat there spazzing out for like, ten minutes or something! xD

Same here xD

Btw who's Ruby? Is this a character I've somehow missed in the games? Nuuu I can't have

Definitely Iris and Dento are separated from Ash for a while and some cute Wishful stuffs happens. As in them getting lost or something similar x3

What costumes would Dento and Iris wear, and how would they celebrate Halloween together?

Since Dento's all scientificy I think he'd just be like 'Halloween's pointless' and Iris goes all rage and tries and convince him to go trick-or-treating with her. And he'll go because she'll beg him to with a cute face. OH and for costumes Iris didn't manage to get him to dress up so she figured that it would look like he did if she wore a waitress outfit. And then they look like they match :D

~Demon Maxwell~

The Clever Girl
Yeah, unfortunately, you're probably right, but it's fun to improv ideas for how it would happen! xD Oh Ruby is just an OC that is paired up with Chili that I created. Sorry for the confusion! D: There are multiple fanfictions for them on Fanfiction.net, mostly written by me and some of them contain Wishfulshipping too, so it's win/win really! Though I think comparing him to Ash is just a tad offensive; he's too awesome! ;P

What costumes would Dento and Iris wear, and how would they celebrate Halloween together?

Ash iritates the pair of them at lunch by mentioning the things that scare them the most (most definitely ice types for Iris and Purrloin for Cilan xD) because halloween is coming up shortly; so for revenge, they would play all sorts of pranks and practical jokes on Ash, get him so terrified that he runs away and then they get bored, so they go trick or treating around... Wherever they happen to be. It also takes some cute begging and scenes between them and would most definitely make a memorable halloween! xD Plus, I'm liking your idea (post above me!) about Iris putting on a maids outfit so they match, so I'll just go with yours, hoping you don't beat me for copying! :p

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
To tell you the truth, I thought about their first meeting and it made me realize how big and bold Dento was getting all up in Iris' face like that!! xD LOL I would be pretty nervous if someone who I just met would get so close to me like that x3

That's true, I think Dento is the type to get up close to someone's face though XDD (besides that I don't think Iris minded too much xDD)

EDIT: Interesting news guys! :D G0EMONBOY has uploaded the 'Suki Kirai-Wishfulshipping' video on youtube! http://youtu.be/VAxqjWnOeLo

=o I saw that this morning! Yay for spreading the love! X3333

And, is Cilan... And I sound really dumb now... But is Cilan... Scared of Purrloin?? :O

Lol yup! That's true! XDD

Eh well I don't really think Chili would tease them although I really wish he would because to me he gives out a sort of Satoshi vibe. Then again he does have fangirls around in the gym so he is probably more aware.

I think Pod is the type to tease his brother, but I can imagine in this episode he is too fired up to care/realize ^^; I'd love for a nice little hint though from him. Especially if Iris calls Dento a pain I'd love for Pod to just smirk XD

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
^I agree with that. Pod could tease Dento about Iris. Maybe Pod knows that Dent may have a jealous side and Start hanging around Iris so much that maybe Dent would show so much jealous rage towards Pod in their battle.
Side note: Our lovely Wishfulshipping thread is almost at 100 pages. :D

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
^I agree with that. Pod could tease Dento about Iris. Maybe Pod knows that Dent may have a jealous side and Start hanging around Iris so much that maybe Dent would show so much jealous rage towards Pod in their battle.
Side note: Our lovely Wishfulshipping thread is almost at 100 pages. :D

That is PERFECT. Then it would be an epic battle, and Cilan would totally CREAM Chili!

Status
Not open for further replies.