• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxkrystal

Badaladaladala!
I haven't been active lately here because I of all the activity happening on this forum. Even though I'm not obsessed with the pairing, support it. I do have a contribution to put here in regards to a scenario I thought of in my head for a while. So near the end of the scenario, there's a scene in which a ball is attended to, and Satoshi helps transform Airisu into a princess-like type of person. Ha, Dento becomes a gentleman and offers her to dance with him and yeah, the end of the scene concludes to this...
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/#/d4enruo
I do have a story to this but, I have other projects I'm working on right now :D

CupidKirby

I haven't been active lately here because I of all the activity happening on this forum. Even though I'm not obsessed with the pairing, support it. I do have a contribution to put here in regards to a scenario I thought of in my head for a while. So near the end of the scenario, there's a scene in which a ball is attended to, and Satoshi helps transform Airisu into a princess-like type of person. Ha, Dento becomes a gentleman and offers her to dance with him and yeah, the end of the scene concludes to this...
I do have a story to this but, I have other projects I'm working on right now :D

Hey, thanks for sharing the art. And it's alright. Write the story whenever you feel like it.

Just saw episode 54. Yeah, not many Wishful moments even when translated but I found this exchange funny...

[IMG139]http://i43.*******.com/eg1qx2.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i42.*******.com/4hfhgw.png[/IMG139]

Dent and Iris know more about women than Alder.

Tykira

Wishful thinking FTW
Hey, thanks for sharing the art. And it's alright. Write the story whenever you feel like it.

Just saw episode 54. Yeah, not many Wishful moments even when translated but I found this exchange funny...

Yeah, I actually saw this last week before anybody posted screenshots of it and it's basically about shooti's rolemodel :p

Does anybody know when Chilli's episode will come up? I was disappointed when I didn't see it come up yet :/

Can I join?

I liked this paring from the beginning =] I don't follow the series much anymore but I checked wikipedia and this treat and they're soo cute :D they already had some great moments I see ;) I expectially loved the picture where they were dansing hand in hand :p that was adorable! I will not discuss much cause I don't follow the series, but I just wanted to join cause I really love this paring =]

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature

Aww cute, thanks for sharing this X3 Take your time with the story haha.

I didn't see this episode translated yet, but that exchange seems funny xD at least Dento and Iris got to pretty much stand by each other throughout that episode ^^;

Does anybody know when Chilli's episode will come up? I was disappointed when I didn't see it come up yet :/

Sorry, I have no idea ^^; it IS coming but so far in the Anime Spoilers it hasn't had its title revealed yet.

Can I join?

I liked this paring from the beginning =] I don't follow the series much anymore but I checked wikipedia and this treat and they're soo cute :D they already had some great moments I see ;) I expectially loved the picture where they were dansing hand in hand :p that was adorable! I will not discuss much cause I don't follow the series, but I just wanted to join cause I really love this paring =]

:3 Of course you can join X3 Whatever you decide, it's nice to have you in our community. (You should try and watch some episodes though, at least a couple of them xD)

---

Also guys, I got the Halloween Doujinshi translated yesterday by myriada :) (and then I went and stuck the words in there :p)

So enjoy~ (oh yeah and remember to read it from right to left)

[IMG139]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/5233/63229435.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/3917/70068193.png[/IMG139]

made by: mochi
translated by: myriada

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
^Lol. I thought that Dent was going to play a major trick on Iris but instead he made her treats.Poor blushing Iris. I find that cute that Iris would blush like that. Dent is so evil at times. Iris thought that Dent was going to kiss her. I laughed at that.
(New Wishfulshipper alert)
Welcome Sconosciuto To our Wishfulshipping family.The more the merry I would say.
Looks like Our next hoilday theme is Thanksgiving. So It is early but I ask this question.
What do you think on how Dento and Iris will spend Thanksgiving?

Kirika

If Dento or Iris ever got sick ,and one had to care for the other. What will you think will happen?

I think Iris would give him medicine she made herself with berries, and Dento would compliment her about her skills and tell her she cooks well. If Iris is sick, Dento would be in his "Doctor Sommelier" mode but Iris wouldn't say anything and he'd be like "you're not calling me a pain today?" and he'd worry a bit. And he'd watch over her. Something like that.

And thank you for the fanarts poke_maniac! As usual, I added them here. This comic was adorable! For some reason, I can really picture Dento dressing up like that in the anime. Is myriada a Wishfulshipper?

I don't know what is exactly thanksgiving so I can't answer the new topic. Btw welcome Sconosciuto~
Also, I don't know either for your question Tykira but I hope the episode with Pod will be aired in two monthes or something.

Last edited:

SilentStormfall

Concerning the doujinshi: Haha Iris's face nearly exploded from that xD I don't blame her though, it is Dento after all >:3

As usual, I added them here.
Kyaa your collection is so cute! There are some that I haven't seen before! Must. Download. Wishfulshipping. Fan-Art.

And yeah I don't celebrate Thanksgiving either (just heard of it from TV) so I'm not sure. It has something to do with a dinner right? So Dento could cook a great feast :'D ...okay he cooks epicly anyway so yes I don't knoww xD

Egitim

Poet Girl
I MISSED THE 100TH PAGE!!! So sorry people :p

Well remember we said Dent would call Iris "Ai" about fifteen pages back? I was thinking that if the dub was lazy (Or the translator was a Wishfulshipper), instead of

Dent: Be patient, Ai, and I'll make something for you

We could have:

Cilan: Be patient, Love, and I'll make something for you

Not much of a difference, but it seems really cute to me. And if you guys don't mind, I'd like to write a fanfic about Cilan and Iris finding our little forum here ^.^

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Seeing as how many people here do not celebrate Thanksgiving, I thought of some other topics >:3

If Iris had a diary, what would she write about Dento? (and if accidently he read it, how would he react? xD)

Of any episode of your choice, which one would you choose to make more Wishfulshippy? (and how/why)

OK guys. I'm having a fit right now. Not because of anything important Wishfulshippy happened...I'm just thinking of what could have happened. (Oh yeah btw Ash x Robert is amazing. I mean when you go through looking at the screenshots it's hilarious. Ash gets to carry him, they even have something that looks like an accidental kiss and they have a slumber party. Now, through this whole thing, they didn't care to focus on Iris and Dento now what were they doing? but only cared to focus on Ash and Robert's relationship unfortunately.) Guys, this is true, more or less.

-----------

[IMG139]http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5773/55931195.png[/IMG139]

Iris and Dento's backpacks are by each other often :3 I betcha he carries it for her like a gentleman X3

[IMG139]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3313/19440414.png[/IMG139]

Iris: My pain senses are tingling....

[IMG139]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8400/26291092.png[/IMG139]

Iris: What a pain...
(OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Dento just played around with her)

Iris: Don't tell me...you're a Picture Sommelier too?
Dento: ...Nope!

[IMG139]http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9207/26676047.png[/IMG139]

Geez..Dento and Iris both look tall in this picture XD I never realized Robert was so short.

[IMG139]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6716/51022784.png[/IMG139]

Dento and Iris: Hey....why are there photoshopped images of us?

Last edited:

SilentStormfall

Gah I MUST watch this episode nowww. Haha RobertXAsh...somehow that seems funny. It's because of Robert's hair...yup

Btw anyone notice how they're using lots of non-Japanese names for characters of the day...Christie, Tobio, Robert, Erina o.o Actually the whole of Best Wishes has a lot of non-japanese names o_O

Earlier today I also went to the bookstore and went to the stationery section. They had some Pokemon colouring books so obviously being the obsessed Pokemon fan I am I looked at them. And found this:

There's another one but I can only upload one per post :/ I found it awesome how they're separated from Ash slightly xD

CupidKirby

Aw, you're so lucky! I can never find anything BW-related where ever I go. All of it is either Diamond or Pearl or doesn't have humans in it D:

lol, did you buy it?

00poke_maniac said:
I didn't see this episode translated yet, but that exchange seems funny xD at least Dento and Iris got to pretty much stand by each other throughout that episode ^^;

I hope you've seen it by now and realize how much of a bombshell Alder is XD

[IMG139]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8400/26291092.png[/IMG139]

Iris: What a pain...
(OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Dento just played around with her)

Iris: Don't tell me...you're a Picture Sommelier too?
Dento: ...Nope!

HAHA! That screenshot is so epically awesome x3
Is that really what they said? And seriously Dent, where has Iris been all your life?

00poke_maniac said:
[IMG139]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6716/51022784.png[/IMG139]

Dento and Iris: Hey....why are there photoshopped images of us?

Their reaction to fanfiction. And a goldmine for my next screencap story.

Of any episode of your choice, which one would you choose to make more Wishfulshippy? (and how/why)

I would've made the Cottonee episode more shippy. Why? I mean, it's obvious they had a lot of time left over seeing as Team Rocket's appearance had absolutely no effect on the episode. And Iris' habit of eating when thinking of romance was a perfect doorway to it. As for how? Hmm, maybe Cottonee realizes how much Iris liked Dent due to her constant eating and tries to help her as a thank you. It doesn't work, but it would be funny to watch XD

Tykira

Wishful thinking FTW
-----------

[IMG139]http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5773/55931195.png[/IMG139]

Iris and Dento's backpacks are by each other often :3 I betcha he carries it for her like a gentleman X3

-GASPS- This could be the start of a Wishful BOOKBAG SHIPPING!!! xDDD

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
And thank you for the fanarts poke_maniac! As usual, I added them here. This comic was adorable! For some reason, I can really picture Dento dressing up like that in the anime. Is myriada a Wishfulshipper?

No problem ^^ Lol I don't think myriada is, but he was nice enough to translate it for me :) I could picture this happening with Dento and Iris X3 these comics seem so much better when they are translated XD;

I MISSED THE 100TH PAGE!!! So sorry people :p

Well remember we said Dent would call Iris "Ai" about fifteen pages back? I was thinking that if the dub was lazy (Or the translator was a Wishfulshipper), instead of

Dent: Be patient, Ai, and I'll make something for you

We could have:

Cilan: Be patient, Love, and I'll make something for you

Not much of a difference, but it seems really cute to me. And if you guys don't mind, I'd like to write a fanfic about Cilan and Iris finding our little forum here ^.^

Hehe this would be cute X3 I could also imagine Wishfulshippers in Japan would probably fangirl as well, even if they knew it was just short for Iris XD I think that'd make a great fanfic!! =D

Btw anyone notice how they're using lots of non-Japanese names for characters of the day...Christie, Tobio, Robert, Erina o.o Actually the whole of Best Wishes has a lot of non-japanese names o_O

I noticed that too. I think it has something to do with the fact that Unova is based off of New York maybe...xD (also Dento uses A LOT of english; I remember something that wasn't translated over to the dub correctly)

Dento: You two have a very interesting flavor
Ash: Flavor?
Iris: He means [insert JP word here]. What a kid!

Ash can't speak English XD

Earlier today I also went to the bookstore and went to the stationery section. They had some Pokemon colouring books so obviously being the obsessed Pokemon fan I am I looked at them. And found this:

There's another one but I can only upload one per post :/ I found it awesome how they're separated from Ash slightly xD

That IS awesome!! I love how many promos they show of them together X333(My favorite still being when they danced together. Even if that didn't happen in the anime, it was still real AND it just screams Wishfulshipping X333) Sometimes I wonder if their relationship may not really be anything that would be big on the plot, but just sort of there and soft spoken :3

Aw, you're so lucky! I can never find anything BW-related where ever I go. All of it is either Diamond or Pearl or doesn't have humans in it D:

I have the same luck as you xD;

I hope you've seen it by now and realize how much of a bombshell Alder is XD

Yup! I've seen it. Rofl Alder was funny xD but I found a new respect for Shooti haha

HAHA! That screenshot is so epically awesome x3
Is that really what they said? And seriously Dent, where has Iris been all your life?

It's what they said, but it's not the exact translation. Iris asked him if he was a Photography Sommelier, and he said he wasn't, but he sort of went on about it and mentioned "marriage" XD

-GASPS- This could be the start of a Wishful BOOKBAG SHIPPING!!! xDDD

XDDD I actually notice that Dento and Iris's backpacks are next to each other a lot. I keep remember how that one time when Dento carried hers for her X3

SilentStormfall

Dento: You two have a very interesting flavor
Ash: Flavor?
Iris: He means [insert JP word here]. What a kid!

Ash can't speak English XD
Well he can say 'battle', 'get' and 'rival'. xD

but I found a new respect for Shooti haha
Off topic but I have too! I found it funny how he shoved Ash wanting a battle with Alder first. Iris: What a kid

Here's the second one I saw:
View attachment 3198
They used the same Dento for this xD
lol, did you buy it?
I considered it but...I decided to order the 2012 Pokemon calender instead. They import it from Japan 8D I'm hoping it has humans in it too even though the cover didn't show them (which was the same as the two coloring books). If it doesn't...well I like just Pokemon as well x3

The musical!!! Ash and Tobio could be a lot more late so after Iris gets on she doesn't know what to do so Dento also joins in and dances with her xD Like in the promo except with normal clothes.

If Iris had a diary, what would she write about Dento? (and if accidently he read it, how would he react? xD)

Entry One: I started travelling with a kid called Satoshi and Dento, the gym leader of Sanyou gym! He's an amazing cook, I think that makes traveling with those two greater!

...and this is of course before he goes all 'fishing/detective etc. time'.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I considered it but...I decided to order the 2012 Pokemon calender instead. They import it from Japan 8D I'm hoping it has humans in it too even though the cover didn't show them (which was the same as the two coloring books). If it doesn't...well I like just Pokemon as well x3

Really? That's really cool speaking of which I found something like 2 seconds ago xD

Apparently, this is in the calendar :3 (either that or it was lasts years lol)

[IMG139]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/955/dentopodcorncalendar.png[/IMG139]

Might seem a bit Negaishippy :s but Dento is standing next to Iris X3 (I would go into more detail but I REALLY have to go right now ^^; )

~Demon Maxwell~

The Clever Girl
GAH, Poke_maniac, that post is AWESOME! I honestly don't think it looks alot like Ash and Iris seen as though she just looks happy to eat, and it'd be slightly misplaced if Ash was to be standing next to the brothers instead of Cilan, who is actually brothers with them, if you get what I mean. If not, I just mean that all the brothers would kinda... All stand together for advertisement purposes. :) xD

As to if Iris had a diary... -////-;

Entry: Urgh, Cilan's such a pain! He kept constantly playing up today saying something about being a "spicy, flavourful" competition for any challenger. I don't get it: why can't he just speak normally. Then maybe I'd get more chance to talk with him...

He seems like an interesting guy, but... I don't know him that well 'cause Ash and his childish ways. Well, he's only interested in all the gym battles and whatever, but I like the company. Of both of them - yes, even the kid - and I'd like to know a little bit more about Cilan seen as though Ash only cares about his eight badges and winning the Unova league. Which isn't gonna happen if he keeps being this much of a kid... ^^;

Maybe I'll ask about Cilan tomorrow...?
~Iris~

As if Cilan would look through it. He's too much of a gentleman... ;D
~Jess~

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
GAH, Poke_maniac, that post is AWESOME! I honestly don't think it looks alot like Ash and Iris seen as though she just looks happy to eat, and it'd be slightly misplaced if Ash was to be standing next to the brothers instead of Cilan, who is actually brothers with them, if you get what I mean. If not, I just mean that all the brothers would kinda... All stand together for advertisement purposes. :) xD

Yeah good point there. It'd be weird if Dento, Ash, and Iris were being served by his brothers XDD I think it's adorable how he's standing beside her though. He just wants to serve her and whisper sweet nothings into her ear X3 plus he's the only one not doing anything. To entertain Iris is his job :p I swear, sometimes it does seem like he's interested in her XD Especially how he asked where she was, and for her to join the group...and how they hang out on an (almost) daily basis.

EDIT: Found a new fanart~
[IMG139]http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/2324/dentoiris.png[/IMG139]

by: mochi

Last edited:

CupidKirby

Really? That's really cool speaking of which I found something like 2 seconds ago xD

Apparently, this is in the calendar :3 (either that or it was lasts years lol)

[IMG139]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/955/dentopodcorncalendar.png[/IMG139]

Might seem a bit Negaishippy :s but Dento is standing next to Iris X3 (I would go into more detail but I REALLY have to go right now ^^; )

I'm starting to think the writers are as obsessed with Pod as we are. Even tricky Emolga likes him.

I want that calendar/poster/thingy ;-; I would so post it in my room and let the world see.

Status
Not open for further replies.