• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
SEXY SPARKLES now thats in my head and i like it =)

what would happen if cilan went in his sexy time while iris was watching ? =P

It is nice to see that You want to join the Wishfulshipping family AWESOMEGIRL. But please post more than one sentence. Now can you please tell us what draw you into Wishfulshipping? Besides that,Enjoy the thread so much as you can.
Do you think Iris calling Dento a "pain" is beneficial detrimental or neutral to their relationship?
I think that it is netural that Iris calls Dento a pain. She seems to be easy with him. Only calls him a pain unless he was wrong about something that she was right on.

Egitim

Poet Girl
Do you think Iris calling Dento a "pain" is beneficial detrimental or neutral to their relationship?
I think it's good, since he's the only one. But just once I'd like to see her call somebody else a pain (not Ash, though, 'cause he wouldn't get it) and have Cilan get jealous.

(Side note: Okay, so fanfic #1, right? Got it)

Tykira

Wishful thinking FTW

At this point, it seems neutral but I think later on in the series it might grow to become more of their personal routine :p Maybe it'll be something Iris will remember as a 'special' moment between them later on.

~Demon Maxwell~

The Clever Girl
It's possible that it could be neutral, but I doubt so from my point of view. I've already answered the topic though. ^-^;

Anyways, I'd just like to say a Huge THANK YOU to everyone who reviewed "It's...Memory Time!" Did my heart extremely good to wake up with SIX reviews int ehs pan of twenty four hours. :3

@Egitim - Yup, the first one sounded the best, just the ways the words flow and stuff like that. I'll definitely leave you a review if you post it! :) Make sure to post soon!

@Tyrika - I would actually LOVE for there to be like a memory episode in which the gan reflect over everything that's ever happened. :3 It's be rather hint-worthy to see Iris' flashbacks all be about Cilan and his "Pain-li-ness"... xD

~Jess~
P.S: Is it just me, or is the thread slowing down a whole bunch?! D:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Is it just me, or is the thread slowing down a whole bunch?! D:

It seems to be a bit, but some of it (if not most) is because the new episode didn't come out this week ^^; also I can imagine, school is probably getting in the way of some posting time.

I think that as of right now it is neutral but you guys are changing my opinion because of how it could be like a pet name for Dento but I also do like how Dento is the only one that she calls a pain, plus she knows that he wouldn't get mad at her. So it kind of shows how much that she trusts him.

---

(this might sound a bit off topic at first but bear with me)

I went to a lemur sanctuary today and there was this one lemur who would constantly want to cuddle with his mate. I don't know why, but it reminded me of Dento and Iris xD I always picture Dento being slightly cuddly towards her, nothing like OVERLY clingy and annoying but just really gentle and calming X3 Yeah I know...

---

Also I thought of something that could make a cute moment X3 I could just picture Iris and Pansage swinging on vines together and Dento just sort of sitting against a tree with a small, gentle smile on his face.

--

Also, another Halloween picture X3

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=23166238

Lol Dento's dressed as a vampire...and Iris....dun..dun..dun PURRLOIN X3

Tykira

Wishful thinking FTW
It seems to be a bit, but some of it (if not most) is because the new episode didn't come out this week ^^; also I can imagine, school is probably getting in the way of some posting time.

Yeah that's true and procrastination time xS

Also I thought of something that could make a cute moment X3 I could just picture Iris and Pansage swinging on vines together and Dento just sort of sitting against a tree with a small, gentle smile on his face.

Aww, that would be such a sweet moment!^^ If Iris spends more time with those closest to Dento like Yanapuu and maybe his brothers, it'll bring her closer to his heart like family :) and possibly a closer marriage proposal! xD

Anyways, I'd just like to say a Huge THANK YOU to everyone who reviewed "It's...Memory Time!" Did my heart extremely good to wake up with SIX reviews int ehs pan of twenty four hours. :3

I'm gonna check it out right now! ^.^
@Tyrika - I would actually LOVE for there to be like a memory episode in which the gan reflect over everything that's ever happened. :3 It's be rather hint-worthy to see Iris' flashbacks all be about Cilan and his "Pain-li-ness"... xD

I don't know why, but Iris and Dento having a memory/reflection episode reminds me of Ash & Pikachu. Especially during one of the Pokemon Advance Generation episode, where Ash reflected on their forgotten friendship and how it brought them closer together. It would be DOUBLE Awesome-sauce if a somewhat experience like that would bring them closer together!^^ dunno about the forgotten part though

"The Time has come (Goodbye Song)" is playing in my head right now :p

Egitim

Poet Girl
It made my day to hear Iris shout "Cilan is awesome!" during the dubbed Club Battle episode.
(o^_^)o
(o^_^o)
o(^_^o)
(victory dance)

I just hope Geogie doesn't ruin the ship in general, Rivals Ruin Everything you know. (Joke)

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
It made my day to hear Iris shout "Cilan is awesome!" during the dubbed Club Battle episode.
(o^_^)o
(o^_^o)
o(^_^o)
(victory dance)

ZOMG ZOMG?! Really? What am I missing? ;_; Look! Iris is being his little cheerleader X3 Which one was it btw? So I guess he's not always a "pain" is he Iris? ;D Also I remember in the Subway episode that right after Dento went into "It's Tasting Time" and Iris said "He's at it again...even more of a pain today >.>" and when Dento ordered Bullet Seed she was impressed with his skills and cheered Pansage/him on. It wasn't Ash she was cheering, just Dento because he made a good move X3

I don't think Langely will ruin anything, I'm more worried about Cabby xD

EDIT: (forgot to put this up)

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=23180484

You know..these two have a lot of cute fanart X3

Last edited:

CupidKirby

Yeah, midterms came back for me and I'm depressed about math. Been studying a bit more.

EDIT: (forgot to put this up)

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=23180484

You know..these two have a lot of cute fanart X3

That is literally the cutest Wishful fanart I've ever seen...no joking. I don't know why; just something about it.

I just hope Geogie doesn't ruin the ship in general, Rivals Ruin Everything you know. (Joke)

I thought it was fangirls.

I feel like making another caption story. Anyone got any ideas?

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
That is literally the cutest Wishful fanart I've ever seen...no joking. I don't know why; just something about it.

I agree, it really is adorable :3 the style is really similar to the anime's. What I found cute is if you look closely at the string connected to the flower is that it shows the Gym Badges. Rather cute how it corresponds to Dento being the first and Iris being the final Gym Leader.

I feel like making another caption story. Anyone got any ideas?

Sorry, none at the moment. I think I had one a few weeks ago but that's burried in my imagination, if I can think of it I'll be sure to tell you ^^

EDIT: Holy crap...........I just found a whooole bunch of fanart! Enjoy ^.^

[IMG139]http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8360/93461405.png[/IMG139]

Hmm ^ this one looks familiar. I've seen it from somewhere, but it was in graffiti for the Litwick epi

[IMG139]http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6340/50705194.png[/IMG139]

...um....is this a reoccurring theme for them?

[IMG139]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1650/13010120.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/3162/16231370.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/173/81609277.png[/IMG139]

Moar pocky xDDD

[IMG139]http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9196/16635285.png[/IMG139]

A pleasant beach scene :3 Dento looks like he's blushing at Iris a bit x3

All of these are by: 御萩

Last edited:

Egitim

Poet Girl
Why don't you try the "Luke is Iris and Cilan's child from the future" story (Luke, I Am Your Father for short ^.^)

(The ep. I referred to earlier was the Emolga vs. Sawk ep)

Tykira

Wishful thinking FTW
EDIT: Holy crap...........I just found a whooole bunch of fanart! Enjoy ^.^

[IMG139]http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6340/50705194.png[/IMG139]

...um....is this a reoccurring theme for them?

[IMG139]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/3162/16231370.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/173/81609277.png[/IMG139]

Moar pocky xDDD

[IMG139]http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9196/16635285.png[/IMG139]

A pleasant beach scene :3 Dento looks like he's blushing at Iris a bit x3

All of these are by: 御萩
2nd fanart: Wow, I have to say this isn't the first time (Iris) has attempted to molest Dento! x3333 She might get arrested at this rate! xD LOL

4th fanart: Holy crap, this is the most realistic wishful fanart I've EVER seen!! :D THis is beyond awesome!!

5th fanart: Two of my favorite shippings! Wishfulshipping and Pikashipping(platonic) <3

6th: Aww, they (all) look so adorable!^^

replicaaa

I adore this pairing so much! Definitely in my top 5. It's really nice to know that so many other people support them, too~ Looks like it's time to go draw some fanart!

~Demon Maxwell~

The Clever Girl
Oh yes, Replicaaa, lots of people love Wishfulshipping! Are you new?? If you are... Welcome! ^-^

@Eigitim - How's the fic going?? :) I'm curious as to both what it is and how fast you'll post it! I really REALLY wanna read it! ;)

@Poke-Maniac - I LOVE those fanarts! What a lucky find! Thanks for posting! :3

Also, thought I'd let you know that "It's Memory Time" has been updated. Just in case anyone cares or whatever... ^-^;

Happy Wishfulshipping! :D
~Jess~

SilentStormfall

Why don't you try the "Luke is Iris and Cilan's child from the future" story (Luke, I Am Your Father for short ^.^)
YES I SAY! YESS!

@Replicaa - Welcome as well! ^-^

@ All fanart posted - OH MY GOSH I LOVE THEM ALL /dies of happiness/

@ Jesspikapal - Ooh awesome! I'll read it tomorrow~

Tykira

Wishful thinking FTW
replicaaa I adore this pairing so much! Definitely in my top 5. It's really nice to know that so many other people support them, too~ Looks like it's time to go draw some fanart!

HI Replicaaa! Welcome :3

Also, thought I'd let you know that "It's Memory Time" has been updated. Just in case anyone cares or whatever... ^-^;

Will be checking it! x3

Egitim Why don't you try the "Luke is Iris and Cilan's child from the future" story (Luke, I Am Your Father for short ^.^)

(The ep. I referred to earlier was the Emolga vs. Sawk ep)

Haha, sounds pretty cute!^^ Would it be funny if Dento pulled a 'Darth Vadar' on Luke? and Luke as Skywalker would be dumbfounded to know the truth?! xD LOL

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I adore this pairing so much! Definitely in my top 5. It's really nice to know that so many other people support them, too~ Looks like it's time to go draw some fanart!

Hi replicaaa! Hehe it's a comforting feeling, no one likes to be the only one to support a ship :3

@Poke-Maniac - I LOVE those fanarts! What a lucky find! Thanks for posting! :3

You're welcome guys ^^ Whenever I find a piece that's not on pixiv I try and post them on here for you guys :3

Aww! I thought it was really cute :3 I saw a few typos regarding "it's" and "its" but that's all I could notice. Lol @ Dento getting jelly over a rat xD I loved the small quirks you put with the Striaton Trio/Iris.

Haha, sounds pretty cute!^^ Would it be funny if Dento pulled a 'Darth Vadar' on Luke? and Luke as Skywalker would be dumbfounded to know the truth?! xD LOL

...I just remembered I have a fanfic about this burried on my laptop somewhere. It's not completed or anything though xDDD Here's a little bit if you guys want to look at it. You don't have to though ^^;

Staring intently at the computer screen, Luke edited the small clips of wild Petilil he had recorded. Fixing his oval-shaped glasses he glanced at the clock. It was going on midnight and he knew that he should be in bed. One more scene…he thought as he quickly tried to add it in. The brown haired boy heard a knock on his door. Too late! His father walked in with a cup of carefully brewed tea.

“Luke, you should be in bed.” His father gently chided; his voice smooth as silk. He touched Luke’s shoulder lightly. “You’re working on a movie again?” He asked Luke as he bent over to examine it a bit. He smiled. “It’s always good to follow your hobbies.”
“But it’s my dream Dad.” His father looked aghast for a moment but it disappeared with a smile.
“Right.” He bent down a little closer to eye it even more. “You’re quite good Luke! Ah…it brings back fond memories of when I would travel over the vast, gorgeous Unova region.” he paused a moment to comb his fingers through his hair and continued on. “I was quite the actor. As a matter of fact I still am.” Luke was speechless. He really didn’t know what to say about his dad’s overdramatic behavior, other than to agree with his mother who happened to walk in right at that moment.

Last edited:

Kirika

Oh that fanart poke_maniac, I feel like I already saw a fanart with Iris trying to molest Dento, she sure looks like a "wild" girl there! Thanks again for showing them. Btw Mochi drew a new fanart, it's there.

Also I watched BW 57, it was adorable to see Iris' Pokemon getting along with Ash's, I wish the same could happen with one of Dento's Pokemon. And Iris complimenting Dento about his cooking skills is always a good thing. She said it as if she was proud of him or something.

Anyway, time to answer the last topic : Do you think Iris calling Dento a "pain" is beneficial detrimental or neutral to their relationship?

I'd say somewhere between neutral and beneficial. As everybody says, Dento is the only one who's called like that but at the same time, Dento doesn't really seem to care about it. Or maybe it's just a way to show he's okay with it because he knows Iris doesn't mean to offend him by calling him like that. So it's like a habit between them.

Last edited:

Tykira

Wishful thinking FTW
Oh that fanart poke_maniac, I feel like I already saw a fanart with Iris trying to molest Dento, she sure looks like a "wild" girl there! Thanks again for showing them.

TBH, I think Dento could easily be labeled as the most 'rapable' character on the show. But that could mean big points for Iris though ;3

I don't remember if I answered this before, but I'll answer this anyway. After the first couple episodes she started calling him a pain, I figure it might be a cute little running gag between them. But at this point, it's starting to feel neutral.

Hmm....What would happen if Iris comes across another pain in her life? O.O Would Dento be jealous??!!! I'm now reminded of Jesspikapal's fanfic! xD

Egitim

Poet Girl
I can't believe it took me so long to get this to you! My idea for an episode: So... say that some couple is getting married (bear with me, no matter what I say please) and the groom is at least ten years older than the bride. The bride(I'll just call her Anna, for lack of a better name) is a friend of Iris's and asks them to help her set up for the wedding. That sets the stage for dialogue such as this:

Iris: Is it really smart for her to marry someone so many years older than herself?
Cilan: I'm five years older than you, you know.
Iris: But we're not getting married, are we?!
Cilan: >:3

or alternatively,

Iris: I honestly never thought of someone like Anna getting married...
Cilan: Well, we're gonna be married someday, too, you know...
Iris: o_O What?
Cilan: Oh nothing ^.^
__

But in other randomysticalness, I had a thought of some agents from Team Plasma (Their names were Hattori and Heiji, by the way. Guess where that came from?) kidnapped Luke because they knew he was a time-traveler (It's Wishfulshippy CANON, 'cause he's their kid, ok?;] ) and forced him to tell them who ran Unova when he was back in his time. Luke states that his parents do (I always believe Ash's friends run whichever region they came from secretly after he leaves) and Ghetsis tightens his control on Cilan, to make sure that he (Ghetsis) can rule the region in the years to come. Ghetsis also tries to get control on Iris, but she's smarter than that (and defiant by nature) and so Ghetsis' plan FAILS EPICLY (is 'epicly' even a word? ^.^;) and we have our happy ending in a distant ending of the episode showing Luke as a cutesy five-year-old playing with his parents (and little sister. Her name's Burgundy, and she has purple eyes and hair, and she inheirited her dad's ability to sparkle, and she also when back in time to become her own father's rival. There, now I outlawed Sommeliershipping. Aren't I great?)

__
*Thinks about what she's just written* Uh, the first one was the serious idea. I wish the writers would do the second, but it's really cracky there. Comments on either welcome~!

Status
Not open for further replies.