• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Good morning guys...back to re-typing this since my internet kicked out. Dx

Holy crap, remember that fanart I put up? XD There's an animation of it on youtube BY the user. I don't know about you guys but I find that pretty awesome!! :)

Running Den*Ai

Hello Wishfulshippers. I've been a fan of this pairing since BW has first aired and I just LOVE it, can I join in this discussion?

Hiya xEryChan~ Welcome to this crazy club! xD

Like how I did. I didn't really do anything special. Just stayed home to watch the ball drop on TV. Since Castelia City reminds of NYC, I could see them heading there to watch the ball come down and then afterwards, they'd watch the fireworks.

Awww something simple yet sweet! X3 I wonder if the ball would be in the shape of a Pikachu or something? XDD

By now we all know how Pod has the direct approach while Corn is more fluid. All their plans would probably fail since they would be missing Dent's involvement in their brilliant "get Dent and Iris together" mission...or would they?

Ooh I get it...so Pod and Corn would neutralize each other out? :'D I could imagine Pod accidently telling Iris the plan thinking she was Corn XD I think Pod and Corn would need to use different methods, but I'd love to see the look on their faces when Ash or someone gets them together by accident. XDDD

But I want two running gags *whining*
Then again they could fight about a lot of other stuff. Like that brief apples vs. cooked food one they had really early in the series.

Well there's an episode about a temple coming up...Iris gets turned into a mummy (for like 2 seconds xD) and Dento's left stranded on a stick...so it's possible that they could argue here a bit. :) *crosses fingers* I really hope they do.
Omg I forgot about that...that was cute. Wasn't too much of an "argument" to where they were all >.> to each other x3 but I think that made it cuter how they gently argued hehe. I remember Dento also had a problem with Iris talking about love with her mouth full xD he just doesn't want ther exhibiting bad manners when he marries her. ;D

I love Iris' outift in this one and really hope that this will be the next pretty thing they make her wear :3

I agree, it's so pretty. :3

I drew a fanart! Happy New Years, mah peeps~

This is sooo cute!!! X333 I left a comment on dA btw. XDDD

That was so cute! I never thought the user knew English, though. I hope s/he makes more adorable animations for DenAi in the future.
Well there's an episode about a temple coming up...Iris gets turned into a mummy (for like 2 seconds xD) and Dento's left stranded on a stick...so it's possible that they could argue here a bit. :) *crosses fingers* I really hope they do.
That sounds pretty outrageous... I hope they do have a little argument as well.

You know what would be really cute though? If in the future we get an episode where Iris and Dento accept their differences and learn a bit about science/the supernatural from each other. Character development, anyone? ;)
This is sooo cute!!! X333 I left a comment on dA btw. XDDD
Thanks! lol I know, I responded already. xD

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Hello Wishfulshippers. I've been a fan of this pairing since BW has first aired and I just LOVE it, can I join in this discussion?

How would Dento and Iris celebrate the new year?

Like how I did. I didn't really do anything special. Just stayed home to watch the ball drop on TV. Since Castelia City reminds of NYC, I could see them heading there to watch the ball come down and then afterwards, they'd watch the fireworks.

That's all I can really see them doing though.

Welcome to the forum xErychan :) I hope you enjoy Everything Wishfulshipping. Welcome to the family. X3
I'm back.I missed you all :). It is nice to see all of you since New Years. I love the fanart. New Year I hope for a year full with DentAi. I need some new co-owners. XD Just to keep the forum more fun with Wishfulshipping.

Last edited:

Kirika

Hey guys, I'm back, happy new year to everyone! Was the Secret Santa fun? I feel like I have a lot to catch up on the thread. I loved that video you posted poke_maniac, it's funny and cute. I watched the Pod episode and I noticed a little Wishful hint : when Iris told Pod he's a kid, Pod was about to argue back but Dento stopped him! I loved how Iris was impressed by Dento's skills during that episode.

And welcome to the new members!

Last edited:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
That sounds pretty outrageous... I hope they do have a little argument as well.

They might. It looks like Dento has the comic relief part in this episode...just given by his facial expressions that I've seen. xD I didn't see too much of Iris though to see if they'll be interacting.

You know what would be really cute though? If in the future we get an episode where Iris and Dento accept their differences and learn a bit about science/the supernatural from each other. Character development, anyone? ;)

This would be really cute...I'd hope for one day that they would just let Dento and Iris do things on their own without Ash with them or something like that. I always picture Dento and Iris getting lost in a forest and accepting their differences then. :3

I watched the Pod episode and I noticed a little Wishful hint : when Iris told Pod he's a kid, Pod was about to argue back but Dento stopped him! I loved how Iris was impressed by Dento's skills during that episode.

I saw that part, I thought it was pretty cute. :3 I also remember how when Pod was battling Ash that she mentioned Dento quite a bit. I can't remember her exact words though...and Pansage also mirrored her. What about when Dento said that he liked balance? (Regardless that he's learning more than just balance xD) It's obvious that the person who would balance him out would be Iris. :)

Oh yeah guys, here's a bigger picture of the one I posted before, as well as pictures of Iris and Dento single in their outfits.

Janovy

Banned
Yo guys, bumping this thread for the sake of 00poke_maniac , still a Wishfulshipper btw! ;)

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Yo guys, bumping this thread for the sake of 00poke_maniac , still a Wishfulshipper btw! ;)

Thanks!~ Now I can post up the pics I wanted to!!!

-----------------------------------

Ok, so today was a Gym Battle which means Dento and Iris got to hang out next to each other the whole time. XDD I found some pictures that I liked within it so I'll put them up I wanted to post them so bad I took new measures...XD;

Here's a cute fanart btw: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=24162528 (It's so weird seeing people who you are used to drawing Dent pictures and then find out they are Wishfulshippers o.o; or at least open to it. xD)

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/11-1.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/12.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/13-1.png[/IMG139]

Omg I love this pic! It looked like Dento is using Attract on Iris XDDD (Not really, but it still looked like it :p)

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/14.png[/IMG139]

I think it's cute how Kibago is in between them. :3 Kibago is like their child now that Meowth left to join the mafia.

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/15.png[/IMG139]

I lurv this picture to bits. THEY ARE SITTING ON A RANDOM COUCH in a a RANDOM area of a Pokemon Center. :D

Also the ending is cute...there's spoilers in it for some Pokemon (not in Dento and Iris's team though only Ash. That helps us though because you can clearly see Iris next to Dento and Ash is harder to see since his Pokemon are crowded around him).

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/Ending.png[/IMG139]

Don't look behind you Dento there are two Purrloin. It's interesting how all of the Pokemon are in pairs...and Purrloin and Deino are right next to each other? Foreshadowing? Nah, probably not but it's cute all the same. :3

So.....um topic:

What kinds of Wishful moments would you like to see in 2012?

Janovy

Banned
I guess it's about time I start getting more active so you guys don't be surprised when you see me posting randomly in this thread.

I am a Wishfulshipper after all. ˇ_ˇ

Here's a cute fanart btw: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=24162528 (It's so weird seeing people who you are used to drawing Dent pictures and then find out they are Wishfulshippers o.o; or at least open to it. xD)
Heh, strange picture, seems like Iris and Dento are confused about how they feel about each other ... or something like that. ^^ :p

Dento: Say Iris, would you like me to taste you?
Iris: Taste ... me?
Dento: I promise that you'll like it.

*pervert mind off*

I really want to see a double battle involving Iris and Dento and them having to adjust to each other in order to win. Either that or Ash being kidnapped by Team Rocket with his Pokémon as Iris and Dento have to join forces in order to rescue him. Surely, another one of Iris' "hiding" behind Dento moments as well. :p

~Demon Maxwell~

The Clever Girl
I am so sorry for my hiatus!! <:O I've been so busy with fanfiction (not for the Wishful forum unfortunately...) and I even went so far as to forget about this thread! I'm so sorry!! >.<

Anyways, the topic: Oh, and yes, I AM just joining in as if I was never gone at all. Problem?? :p

What Wishful hints would you like to see in 2012?

I'd kinda like to see Iris drag Cilan to a tribe-like place by the hand *0*... and then see her explain everything to him in detail. It would be fun to see Cilan begin to drift off as he is not interested in the spirtiual aspect of things and then for Iris to get mad at him and whack him over the head with one of his oh-so precious spoons...! ^-^ THAT, I would love to see, or:

Them watching the fireworks. Think about it, a common idea I know, but you can imagine their faces and such. I can just picture it now, Ash spotting a new pokemon and running off after it like a noob...:p trying to catch it, whilst the pair of them just sit there stunned. xD

And of course, more Iris hiding behind Cilan business trying to touch his fabulous behind again...

Anyways, happy-belated-New-Year-Wishfulshippers!!~

~Jess~

CupidKirby

I drew a fanart! Happy New Years, mah peeps~

Now that's just sugary-sweet adorable. I love the background and sort of new years feel to the whole thing.

Running Den*Ai

Ooh I get it...so Pod and Corn would neutralize each other out? :'D I could imagine Pod accidently telling Iris the plan thinking she was Corn XD I think Pod and Corn would need to use different methods, but I'd love to see the look on their faces when Ash or someone gets them together by accident. XDDD

That video totally makes that batch of fanart 1000x funnier. Dent sorta had that coming.

I imagine the two fighting over who can get them together first. They have a contest over it which starts out with simple things like mistletoe but keep failing so end up becoming these huge intricate plans (ex. Pod stranding them on a deserted island with a bowl of spaghetti and a barrel of fireworks vs. Corn locking them in a room together as he recites through all 15 volumes of how to hook up your brother on a microphone) just for them to fail too. Then Ash slips on a banana peel or something XD

I don't know what they could possibly argue about in that situation, but sure.

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/13-1.png[/IMG139]

Omg I love this pic! It looked like Dento is using Attract on Iris XDDD (Not really, but it still looked like it :p)

That looks like some signature made by a fangirl, which makes me happy.

I lurv this picture to bits. THEY ARE SITTING ON A RANDOM COUCH in a a RANDOM area of a Pokemon Center. :D

For a second there I thought Dent would have his other arm wrapped around Iris' shoulders. But of course he's too gentlemanly to do that. Is Ash supposed to be their child begging to go to Disney World?

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/Ending.png[/IMG139]

Don't look behind you Dento there are two Purrloin. It's interesting how all of the Pokemon are in pairs...and Purrloin and Deino are right next to each other? Foreshadowing? Nah, probably not but it's cute all the same. :3

About effing time Dwebble and Tepig evolved. Those two are beasts. I love the setting since it looks like the two are on a picnic.

The return of Dentmask.

Last edited:

Raikar

Lucario Saikou x3
Last edited:
I love the new ED, it's so adorable <3 <3

@00poke_maniac That fanart is cute! They look kinda confused, though. I wonder why. o_o

I love these two, haha. That look Dento gives Iris, I can't explain it, but it's just awesome. XD And awww, they look like a couple sitting on that couch together.

More Iris hiding behind Dento scenes! I think everyone here wants to see that again~ Also, more alone time with Ash doing his own stuff like he always does wouldn't hurt. I think it's safe to say my wishes are reasonable enough to actually happen. :p

Time. It flies way too fast. Anyway, chapters two and three of Joined Hands of Fate have been uploaded.

More of Iris hiding behind Cilan. And Ash vanishing for a few episodes.(See that? My wishes are impossible to grant :<)

I might not be on that much starting next week. Damn school. :mad:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
That video totally makes that batch of fanart 1000x funnier. Dent sorta had that coming.

I just can't get over that expression on his face when he sees the Purrloin. XDDD

I imagine the two fighting over who can get them together first. They have a contest over it which starts out with simple things like mistletoe but keep failing so end up becoming these huge intricate plans (ex. Pod stranding them on a deserted island with a bowl of spaghetti and a barrel of fireworks vs. Corn locking them in a room together as he recites through all 15 volumes of how to hook up your brother on a microphone) just for them to fail too. Then Ash slips on a banana peel or something XD

Omg I’d love this. X333 Dento and Iris should totally eat spaghetti together.

As Ash for slipping on a banana peel? Win. He’ll bump into Dento and that’s how they get their first kiss. 8D Now…why can’t Bianca do something like this? Oh right…she only bumps Ash people into water

@00poke_maniac That fanart is cute! They look kinda confused, though. I wonder why. o_o

They are confused on the feelings they have for each other I bet. :3

Time. It flies way too fast. Anyway, chapters two and three of Joined Hands of Fate have been uploaded.

Just read it! It seems great so far. ^^

--

I’d love to see Iris hide behind Dento of course. ^.^ I’d love to see a tag battle in the future but…I don’t want to get any hopes too high, haha. Oh! I know, how about more of Dento/Iris + Kibago moments since Meowth ran away :’(
---

Also here’s a new fanart by mochi! ^.^

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/7-3.png[/IMG139]

Look! More of the Destiny Knot scarf! XDD

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
*falls through the roof* OW!!!!!!!!!! Huh? Oh, hi guys!

00poke_maniac: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So many awesomely awesome pictures & screenshots of cuteness!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDD

That destiny knot pic is super cute! X33333

CupidKirby: You should totally do a wishful AMV on ur Youtube account. ^^

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Hey guys! If you haven't already, you all should check out this really cute fanfic by AbsolXWolf. They kindly dedicated this fic to the thread and all of of its members. X3

00poke_maniac: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So many awesomely awesome pictures & screenshots of cuteness!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDD

Wait! There's more! ;D http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=24226752

(who doesn't love Iris hiding behind Dento? X3 I just wish I knew what they were saying ;-; )

Egitim

Poet Girl
I want somebody to play matchmaker. Any episode where somebody asks if they're a couple (or confuses them for one) would be my favorite episode of all time.

What about if they're confused for the prince and princess of whatever movie-exclusive country to get to in the next movie? Not exactly logical but I'd still like to see it.

Oh, this is all for the topic. I'm too lazy to cut and paste it here. >.<

Raikar

Lucario Saikou x3
Wait! There's more! ;D http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=24226752

(who doesn't love Iris hiding behind Dento? X3 I just wish I knew what they were saying ;-; )
Ok I made a translation cuz it's so cute <3<3
--------------------------
First pic:
Iris: Kyaaaa! ! ! !
Iris: Noooo an ice type! ! ! !
Dento:Sorry….please go somewhere else
Ash; Iris, Poor pokemon, don´t shout at it like that
Iris:I don’t like it, I can’t help it!
------------------------------
second pic...

Ash: I’m telling you that hiding behind Dento is ridiculous; you haven’t conquer your fear after all this time…
Iris: Shu…shut up !
Ash; don’t you think the same Dento?
Dento:well …I don’t like choronekos so… I can’t say anything
Ash: I’m stuffed !
---------------------
3rd pic

Iris: Dento
Dento: what?...Iris?
Iris; well.. y...ou you see…
Iris: every time I see an Ice type my body starts to shake, I know I have to keep still but…I just hide behind you Dento and….
-----------------
4th pic

Iris: Does it bother you?
Dento; It bothers me…
Iris: ! ! ! !
Dento; Just kidding , it doesn’t bother me
Iris: hey ! ! !
Dento: *giggles* , I’ve told you this before but….
---------------
last pic

Dento; conquering your fear by yourself at your own pace is good, until then, anytime, I’ll be your shield
Dento: Ahh banipucchi
Iris; Hiiiiiiii!! right now?!
Iris:….Maybe a lifetime isn’t enough to conquer my fear…
Dento: Such a weak taste !
----------
End :3
Sorry for the bad english xD

Last edited:
00poke_maniac said:
Hey guys! If you haven't already, you all should check out this really cute fanfic by AbsolXWolf. They kindly dedicated this fic to the thread and all of of its members. X3
I read it, and it was adorable. :3 Our idea of getting Iris jealous by having a fangirl gush over Dento was used, yay~!

Raikar said:
First pic:
second pic...

Ash: I’m telling you that hiding behind Dento is ridiculous; you haven’t conquer your fear after all this time…
---------------------
3rd pic

Iris: every time I see an Ice type my body starts to shake, I know I have to keep still but…I just hide behind you Dento and….
-----------------
4th pic

Dento; It bothers me…
---------------
last pic

Dento; conquering your fear by yourself at your own pace is good, until then, anytime, I’ll be your shield
----------

Okay, that comic was downright adorable, but the translation makes it oh so much better. I love how Dento says "I'll be your shield" <3

Thank you so much Raikar for the translation and 00poke_maniac for sharing the comic! :D

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
First pic:
second pic...

---------------------
3rd pic

-----------------
4th pic

Dento; It bothers me…
---------------
last pic

----------
Sorry for the bad english xD

X3333 OMG!! Thank you so much, Raikar! This made the comic like...100x better. x3 I just adored it when Dento said "I'll be your shield" X33 I like that though...I could picture that happening in the anime really, especially since something similar happened.

I was thinking about this last night after I read this comic, I was probably a little cracky but w/e and I wondered what would be the chances of Iris asking to hold Dento's hand when they have to go through Twist Mountain? I think they are kind of high. Maybe not, but it's a nice thought to think about. What if they hold hands through the whole episode? 8D

Okay, that comic was downright adorable, but the translation makes it oh so much better. I love how Dento says "I'll be your shield" <3

^^ Agreed!! <3 I don't think I'll get over that shield commment for a while....too cute...X33

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.