• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Awesome! I haven't posted in here in awhile... Actually, that's not very awesome. XP Anyway, cool fanarts and fanfics! Yay, thanks for uploading (all those) episode pictures~! ;O

What do you think Dento and Iris would do on Valentine's Day?

Follow Ash. I think Cilan would cook Iris a romantic dinner and Iris would take Cilan to see the stars on top of a mountain probably near. Also, she could help him climb up. XD

Ooh, welcome Ms. Togekiss and Junji~! Wow, posts look kind of slow now but its ok. Happy late Valentine's Day~! Is it still going on? Lol, I don't know, it seems like its still going on...

Flynnie Junior

Pokemon Coodinator
I'm back! soory, my computer has been a real son of a female Herdier lately. I WROTE FANFIC!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9013411/1/Pansage-s-PlanC
What do you think Cilan and Iris would do for Valentine's Day?
Well, baased off personal experience, girls like it when guys do something super sweet for them. (seeing that my boyfriend did something sweet for me for Valentine's Day, and I practically died, it was so nice. ((chocolate+roses=HAPPY FLYNNIE!))) Alright, sorry for the parenthical over kill, and back on topic. Anyway, I'm thinking that Cilan would do something somewhat cliche, but sweet. Iris would do her 'such a pain' line, but then she would give hiim the biggest THANK YOU Unova ever saw. Yes, it's cliche, but hey, it works! Anyway ,ideas for fics would be much apperciated! BUH BYE!

ChoronekoLuver13

SHSL Artist~♥
Um, guys (if I'm not totally invisible at this point), I had an idea of a new topic (since Valentine's Day is over):

How would Cress and Chili try to matchmake Cilan and Iris?

I don't know if "matchmake" is even a word, but you get the point. And, it's mostly Chili's idea; he just somehow roped Cress into this.
I think they'd try to make convenient romance scenes like dropping a random handkerchief to make it look like Iris dropped it, setting up a small crisis so Cilan comes to the rescue to save Iris from something, trying to trick Cilan into confessing to Iris, etc.
*shrug* I try my best to come up with topics...

lightgiver

I'm back! soory, my computer has been a real son of a female Herdier lately. I WROTE FANFIC!
What do you think Cilan and Iris would do for Valentine's Day?
Well, baased off personal experience, girls like it when guys do something super sweet for them. (seeing that my boyfriend did something sweet for me for Valentine's Day, and I practically died, it was so nice. ((chocolate+roses=HAPPY FLYNNIE!))) Alright, sorry for the parenthical over kill, and back on topic. Anyway, I'm thinking that Cilan would do something somewhat cliche, but sweet. Iris would do her 'such a pain' line, but then she would give hiim the biggest THANK YOU Unova ever saw. Yes, it's cliche, but hey, it works! Anyway ,ideas for fics would be much apperciated! BUH BYE!

Heey, it's another SolarbeamShipper! I'm not kidding, that's the name for Pansage X Emolga. But that said, this is a wonderful idea, I absolutely adore it.

Anime-wise or Game-wise? I like to think of Cress and Chili as people who like looking for muscle or backup in whatever plan they're doing, because they never really like doing the bulk of the work themselves.

Anime-----
Chili: Hey, Satoshi......
Satoshi: What now?
Cress: We'd like to blackmail our beloved brother, and we need you to help us.
Satoshi: I don't want any part of it! If I make a new conspiracy against them, Dento won't give me dinner again. I had to go hungry while they were eating....
Cress: Here's the deal. You get it, WE give you your food.
Satoshi: ....Can you guys cook?
Chili: We run a three-star restaurant, dammit! Dento's not the only one who can cook! You in or not?!
Satoshi: ...I guess. So, what do you want me to do?
Cress: Right, it's real simple. We want you to shove them into a Pokemon Centre bedroom, lock the door, throw the key over the Driftveil Drawbridge, and leave a window open for us to snap a few photos. Savvy?
Satoshi: All that just for some food I could just get for free from the Pokemon Center?
Chili: Uh, yeah. So, do we have a deal?
Satoshi: DEAL.

I'll think of a Gameverse one later, but something tells me a very interested Drayden will be involved.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature

Aw cute fanfic. XD It kept me entertained. :)

I imagine Chili being the one with the crazy matchmaking ideas, who just drags a bored Cress with a w.- face on. I don't know what Pod would do but he'd probably make fake love letters, send flowers to Dento from Iris and it'd probably fail somehow, but I imagine in the end he'll do something, like trip into Dento and make him accidentally kiss Iris. XD

Flynnie Junior

Pokemon Coodinator
What's up fellow wishfulshippers? I'm back! Even though it hasn't been that long... ANYWAY
How would Cress and Chili try to match make Cilan and Iris?
Oh man... I see so many possiblities. Well, Chili would probably just shove them together and go like "NOW KISS MOTHA TRUCKERS!" Or he would lock them in a closet together. for about a day. And he wouldn't let them out until they kissed. Ahhh Chili, you give me so many fanfic ideas. Alright, this is just a short post because I need to shut the wireless on my phone off because I'm about to take off on a plane (I'm going to Germany! Home sweet home!) And remember, fanfic ideas are much appreciated! Probably because writer's block just struck again. OK, bye bye!
Flynnie signing off to celebrate visting home for Winter Break!

ChloboShoka

Writer
I made a new wishfulshipping fic called Thy Wish Will Come.

I can imagine Cress and Chili trying to give Cilan advice, but I think Cilan would probably be the one to lead his own way. I can imagine Cilan being a really sweet and shy guy on the inside.

ccangelopearl1362

(exhaling) Talk about a new set of major shifts for yours truly. Who knew that I’d end up having a specialized overarching scenario involving Cilan and Iris… which at least some of you might already know? I’ll forever be grateful for everything I learned from all of you about the romantic partnership that these two could develop as they progress through Unova, and even some of their closest friends might be surprised to realize how close they’ll have become. My reflections below could enhance that impression on my part.:

How would Chili and Cress attempt to matchmake Cilan and Iris?

I see Cilan’s brothers as being more likely to pick up on a few hints between him and Iris once they see these two trainers actively spending time together more often than not. It could most likely happen if Cilan and Iris talked to Chili and Cress first, giving Chili a few ideas while Cress attempts to shrug it off. That said, Cilan and Iris could be perceptive than either Chili or Cress suspects, so if they end up revealing themselves, their efforts could backfire for a while until Cilan and Iris decide to play along. In the end, I’m sure that they’d settle for some advice that’d enlighten Cilan and Iris about themselves before any date they ended up planning.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·

Flynnie Junior

Pokemon Coodinator
Hey guys. I have a request. Could someone who's been on the thread for a long time make a list of all the past topics? I want to see all the topics so we don't redo old ones. Also, I have neither the paitence nor internet connection to go through all the past pages. So if anyone could do this, I would be grateful. It would also help the thread, because we need to keep fresh questions coming. Tou don't have to do it, Im just curious. Thanks.
Flynnie signing off to go beat Pokemon Diamond!

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Spoiler: If you haven't seen the new eeveelution, this may be unexpected. Also contains Virgil.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=33672260

Dento's expression is hilarious.

Aww how cute. Nice find! X3 Maybe they'll share it I don't know, all of a sudden I just picture a special episode or something introducing that Eeveelution, where Dento and Iris both befriend a wild one (they don't catch it, just feed it and play with it or whatever.) And that whole time they'd talk about what a cool new Pokemon they found and terns out they were playing with the same one so then they partner up to take care of it together. XD

Hey guys. I have a request. Could someone who's been on the thread for a long time make a list of all the past topics? I want to see all the topics so we don't redo old ones. Also, I have neither the paitence nor internet connection to go through all the past pages. So if anyone could do this, I would be grateful.

Oh gosh Flynnie, that sounds tough. ^^; I don't think re-using some topics is really a bad thing because of the fact we always are getting new members, or even the old members may think of something new or forget it was a topic once. Though, at the same time it would be nice to have a list, but I don't think it's something urgent. I might try when I have some breaks or am bored out of my mind lol.

Annnnyway~ Here's today's pictures:

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/2-65_zpsdc8f7335.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/3-55_zps2cd4a1e8.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/4-48_zps4dfd9e04.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/5-43_zps2ba670b5.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/6-39_zpsefba96ab.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/7-35_zps6c99ed09.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/8-32_zpsd3c1cf47.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/9-30_zps675ffeea.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/10-25_zps6087f530.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/11-23_zps78c8c8b9.png[/IMG139]

I wonder what happened in that exchange? =O

ccangelopearl1362

Cilan and Iris’ determination to help N could work out quite well for them… as it did during my special reflections about them. Perhaps it was only natural that these two trainers gained the spot that they did in my memory, given their ultimate importance to something near and dear to me, as some of you might already know. In particular, I’m recalling a question in which Cilan, Iris, or both had a dream about a romantic scenario involving both of them together, right around early November 2011, and everything I’ve learned since then ended up pointing me to my last question, as that question could now point me to this.:

If Cilan or Iris planned a date for the other, then what do you think (s)he would most likely do?

Flynnie Junior

Pokemon Coodinator
HI!
@jesspikapal, OMG, loved the fanfic. Totally awesome! Iris putting a Purrloin in Cilan's pillow=AWESOME!
If Iris and Cilan had to plan a date for the other, what would he/she plan?
Easy as beating a level one Magikarp. Cilan would probably make a dinner out of all of Iris' favorite fruits, but he would make sure it felt nature-y (is that even a word?) Iris would probably dra Cilan out of his comfort zone (like, WAYYYYY out) and they'd go on a nature hike or take a walk in the forest... or something like that. Ok, this will sound very desparate,but...
I NEED FANFIC IDEAS, AND I NEED THEM FAST! REALLY FAST! I have writer's block for the millionth time, and my coousin asked me to write a fanfic for her. PLEASE, SOMEONE, HELPPPPPP!
Thank you, and have a nice day.
Flynnie signing off to go ask her dad if she can break the T.V (Holy Crustles, I HATE BARNEY!)

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Aww cute fanfic Jess! :3

If Cilan or Iris planned a date for the other, then what do you think (s)he would most likely do?

I see the two of them keeping things simple, though with Dento he'd probably want to make it extravagant at first, but then realize it wouldn't mesh well with Iris's earthly flavor.

For Iris, she'd probably plan to do something that'd entertain Dento, with subways, going to a museum as long as there are no spirits in that one lol, or take him fishing. Though, I could easily see Iris wanting to ride the Ferris wheel with him and Dento dragging her around. ._.; Lol Dento'd probably geek out a few times at the stuff but she enjoys his antics deep down <3

As for Dento, he'd probably at first want to go somewhere fancy, and romantic and he'd be a tad nervous as well but then half way through his plans he'd realize that Iris probably wouldn't like that as much and take her instead to a botanical garden or a nature trail or something where they can just walk hand in hand enjoying the serene-ness.~

I make dates too often outside, don't I?

Tykira

Wishful thinking FTW
Sorry guys for not posting in a while. I've been too preoccupied with other...things x'D

Baaaah Gina's answer is just too perfect! So umm, I think Dento would definitely try to woo Iris and get on her good side, so he'd take her somewhere where she could feel natural and comfortable in. A homely place of some sort.

Iris? Man I just can't imagine her planning dates and stuff. I think she'd be terrible at it and give up and just drag Dento to a meadow to relax and stargaze a bit. Then during the date she would be flustered and sad that her plan for a date wasn't up to Dento's standards (or so she'd think) but Dento would tell her to not worry and that he loved the date very much and that it doesn't matter where they go, so long as they could spend their time alone together. And then Iris would cheer up and hug him happily and yeah. <3

ChoronekoLuver13

SHSL Artist~♥

I agree, Cilan would totally take Iris on a natural outdoors date. Otherwise, maybe he could take her to her favorite spots in the Unova region and be all like "I can show you the world, shining shimmering spendid~", and they'd have a blast! Or another kind of date would be @ the Nimbasa City Rendezvous-Point Ferris Wheel, and Iris would possibly lay her head on Cilan's chest; causing him to turn completely red in the face and quickening his heartbeat. And just as Ci's about to gently nuzzle his cheek against Iris' head, Axew pops out and startles him.

blackrose16

Ghost Lover
Um, hello everyone. As you can see, I'm new here, but I wish to join. Although, I'll be back later because I have things to go do right now, but like I said, I'll be back later on...

Status
Not open for further replies.