• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChoronekoLuver13

SHSL Artist~♥
Um, hello everyone. As you can see, I'm new here, but I wish to join.

Welcome, Brother/Sister blackrose16! When you get back on later, you're going to have fun here on the WishfulShipping forum! We're so excited to have you aboard!

blackrose16

Ghost Lover
I'm back!! And, I plan on having lots of fun here. This is exciting. I can't wait to join in on the fun.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Oh welcome blackrose16~ ^.^ It's always nice to have new members come. Have a fun time~

---

So anyway guys I apologize for being late with the pictures. D8 I'll upload them tomorrow, I promise (and the reason why I didn't last time was because they didn't have them uploaded on filb lol. It's probably up by now. :)

And as for today I have no excuse besides being lazy and drawing that small little picture for my fanfic in my sig. A bigger picture can be seen here.

Yuppirox said:
Baaaah Gina's answer is just too perfect! So umm, I think Dento would definitely try to woo Iris and get on her good

Aw thanks! ~^.^ And lol....if he was to try and get on her good side why is the first thing to come into my head a candy store? I have no idea but it must be late. xDD

choronekoluvr said:
and be all like "I can show you the world, shining shimmering spendid~",

YOU. YOU GOT THAT SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD AnD AN IMAGE OF DENTO AND IRIS ON A STUNFISK CARPET FLOATiNG THROUGH MY BRAIN. XDDD

blackrose16

Ghost Lover
Thanks, I look forward to it

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Wow, that was one cool drawing 00poke_maniac.

and be all like "I can show you the world, shining shimmering spendid~",

YOU. YOU GOT THAT SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD AnD AN IMAGE OF DENTO AND IRIS ON A STUNFISK CARPET FLOATiNG THROUGH MY BRAIN. XDDD

Oh this made my hands on working a doodle. I don't do a lot of pokemon drawings before yet Is it okay to use your ideas guys?XD

[IMG139]http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af38/Ashist/Snapshot_20130302_zps33bf819a.jpg[/IMG139]

Oh sorry about the stunfish, it was the worst! XD

blackrose16

Ghost Lover

Oh this made my hands on working a doodle. I don't do a lot of pokemon drawings before yet Is it okay to use your ideas guys?XD

[IMG139]http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af38/Ashist/Snapshot_20130302_zps33bf819a.jpg[/IMG139]

It looks good, Ashist (is is alright to call you that??). I really liked it and I liked how you made Stunfisk look like the flying carpet. Good idea! I just wanted to say I really like the drawing you did and it looks very nice.

Last edited:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature

Thanks! ^.^ I'll probably draw some more Wishful stuff today or tomorrow. I'm supposed to be writing a fic for Wishful or possibly another one of my OTPs for a contest....but of course I'm procrastinating. ~.~

Awww that is so cute! XD Dento and Iris look like they are having a lot of fun. :3 Actually i got the idea from a different fanart I saw ^^;, but I'm sure it's ok. Yours is very different from it, so it's like taking a topic and playing with it, if you get what I mean. XD

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been very active around here. School kills your shipping time.

Ikr? xD

I saw the first one before, b ut not the second. xD Are those the uniforms to the Dragon epi? =O Now all I can think of is Iris having to go to school again or something, and Dento sneaking in to be her tutor/ or fellow classmate who will help her and have lunch with her and look so awkward compared to the other kids by how tall he is...well if the 10 year old kids are as snobby as the little ones. seriously, I can just picture Dento's legs sticking from under the table with a 5th grade school uniform on and asking the teacher all kinds of questions, embarrassing Iris...then the teacher kicks him out. xD

--

I promised you guys pictures~

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/1-68_zps116b706e.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/2-65_zps1d0204a1.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/3-55_zpsfe5c9bfd.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/4-48_zps1f46f6f4.png[/IMG139]

Aw look at their little kiddies

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/5-43_zps1462fbb5.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/6-39_zps4e8e08c1.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/7-35_zps62698a4b.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/8-32_zps57959951.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/9-30_zpsef23cc1c.png[/IMG139]

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
It looks good, Ashist (is is alright to call you that??). I really liked it and I liked how you made Stunfisk look like the flying carpet. Good idea! I just wanted to say I really like the drawing you did and it looks very nice.

Oh yes,..you can also call me Ash for short:) Thank you so much for the comment, I really appreciate it! Oh yeah, I think I forgot to say this, welcome to the thread blackrose16!

Awww that is so cute! XD Dento and Iris look like they are having a lot of fun. :3 Actually i got the idea from a different fanart I saw ^^;, but I'm sure it's ok. Yours is very different from it, so it's like taking a topic and playing with it, if you get what I mean. XD

hehe yeah. thank you 00poke_maniac XD. I haven't finished the doodle actually yet thank you:) Awesome shots of the episode too. The forth pictures seems like they're already the guardians of the little kids!XD.

Oh, cool pixiv arts. I haven't seen those before I think I should bookmark those arts. I like to see Cilan in that uniform, it looks good on him:)

blackrose16

Ghost Lover
Thank you, Ash, and you're welcome. I look forward to being an active member of this thread, although like most of us, school life gets in the way...

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Wow. It hasb been a while since I have been here on the forums.Hey Wishfulshippers,Sorry for not being here so often with school and everything else happening. So First I welcome blackrose16 to the Wishfulshipping thread I hope that you enjoy the moments here. Second Ash I love the fanart of Iris an Dento. Awesome. :)

Flynnie Junior

Pokemon Coodinator
HI! I'M STILL ALIVE! FIRST! blackrose16, welcome to the crackiest thread on the freakin' internet. ENJOY! Second, I have an idea for a new topic
What do you think Iris and Cilan would think/say if they found this thread?
Cilqn would probably be all like WTF and stuff but secretly he would be glad that a group of people all thought he and Iris should be together. Iris would be all like WTF but I think she would join. y'know, just to see what we think (and to be able to stare at cilan's face on the internet) Yeah... i suck. Okay, i have to go and have a angry fangirl. buh-bye.
flynnie signing off to go rage over the fact the ssb4 might bhe delayed (WTFH NINTENDO!)

Tykira

Wishful thinking FTW
^

May I add another thread question? Will Iris and Dento compete in a dancing competition? If so, how will they fair?

x3333 It would be freakin' awesome if they did! Dento can definitely dance, and Iris...well, I think she'll do a good job, but will need some teaching from dento! Hmm, maybe they should dance to the song 'Boogie shoes' by KC and the Sunshine band.

blackrose16

Ghost Lover
Thank you Flynnie and JetshipperKekkaishi for the welcome. Now, I'm going to attempt to answer one or both of these topic questions. It depends on what my brain comes up with for answers.

I think Cilan would be his usual self but once he found it, he'd be like, "Iris, come here and look at this. I found something with a unique flavor" and Iris would probably be a little skeptical until she actually saw what he was talking about, then she'd be all, "Cilan, what is this and why are they talking about us *looks closer at the posts* i-in that way...?"...or something like that...

Will Iris and Dento compete in a dancing competition? If so, how will they fair?
I think they would, but I think Iris would be a little shy about dancing in front of groups of people, seeing as I can't imagine she danced a whole lot in the Village of Dragons. I think with enough practice, she'd do well. As for Cilan, I think he'd be good at all types of dancing and he'd be able to help Iris practice by leading her through the different steps of the different dances. I'm not sure they'd win the competition, but I think they'd do fairly well. Looking at those two, I think it'd be cute to see them dance to a slow song or dance a nice romantic dance, like the tango or the waltz. I could totally see them dancing the waltz, with Cilan trying to lead Iris through the steps and Iris blushing cutely the whole time while looking down at their feet to make sure she isn't messing anything up, and of course, to hide her blush.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
GIUS IMA MISS YOU FOR THESE 4 DAYS IM GONE I JUST WANT WBERYONT O KNOW THAY OK?!?

Now onto topics~

Well let's see. I imagine Dento just sort of scrolling through it with a little bit of interest, and then just start laughing at it and call Iris over to check out this cool thing. XD Iris would be all D8 WHY IS THERE PICTURES OF ME WITH NOSEBLEEDS? WHERE DID THEY GET PICTURES OF US...IS THERE A CAMERA IN MY HAIR? And then probably make an account on here and DenAi everything. :3 Dento just laugh and quietly laugh at it or join and add more random crack.

Will Iris and Dento compete in a dancing competition? If so, how will they fair?

Aw I could see them doing this just for the heck of it. Both of them like dancing after all. :3 I imagine Dento being a bit better at it though, so he'd probably give Iris a helping hand at slow dancing and stuff and she'd be blushing x3. I don't really see them winning, but probably come kind of close.

lightgiver

ummm what is the topic here?

There isn't really a topic; This is pretty much a place to discuss Wishfulshipping as much as possible, in any way you like.

Right, on to questions.

Iris: ....Dento, did you see this thread?
Dento: What thread? I--what the hell?! People do this for entertainment?!
Iris: Why're you in a school uniform? And why're there so many pictures of us standing together?
Dento: They found out I was a member of the Shadow Triad think we're in a pairing?! But you have to admit, they've got good taste.
Iris: Is someone spying on us? How else did they find out about us?
Dento: Knowing our luck, N put it up or something.
Iris: Poor Satoshi. I bet he doesn't have a clue on what's going on here. He's too much of a kid to get this stuff.
--Meanwhile--
Misty: That shot! Over there!
Satoshi: That one?
Misty: Yeah! That's perfect! They look like they're about to kiss! Upload that one next!
Satoshi: I don't know what I'd do for fun without you around, Misty.

Gameverse Headcanon time!
I don't know why, but when you mention dancing, the first thing that came into my mind was a Ballroom function, in the Champion's room in B2W2, and in my [gameverse] headcanon, practically every NPC came with their partner for the dance-off. Or, if crazy enough, they just danced with their pokemon or something. Burgh and his Leavanny somehow pulled a first place, followed by Dento and Iris, complete in her princess outfit. They also won best couple prize.

N was stuck without a dance partner for the entire night. No one noticed.

aloasa

The sound of drums
Cilan: *blushes* Iris come here
Iris: What is it Cilan
Cilan: They have discover us *shows the tread*
Iris: Disco........ WHAT??? *blushes madly*
Ash: PAYBACK! AHAHAH
Iris: Ash, did you do this
Ash: Yes, next time you would think before posting stuff about my relationship with May
Iris: ASH I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!! *begins to chase Ash*
Cilan.......... well I got to saw the people here have an excelent taste

Flynnie Junior

Pokemon Coodinator
[SIZE=5]HI! HOW ARE YOU ALL? WHY AM I WRITING IN ALL CAPS?
Will Iris and Dento compete in a dancing contest? How will they fare?
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT'S HEADCANON TIME! Alright, so Iris is like, "I don't dance," and Cilan sweatdrops and goes like, "Now you do." And Iris is all like WTF, but she goes along with it. I think jesspikapal or someone wrote a fic about Cilan teaching Iris to dance... yeah, anywho...
So then it's showtime, and Cilan and Iris dance to Beauty and the Beast, and at the end, Cilan kisses Iris as the music fades out. END HEAD CANON!
...I've had too much sugar and I was just texting my friend. Of course I'm hyper. OK, later, and remember... I don't know what to remember. SOMEONE PLAY ME OUT!
Flynnie signing off to go check her Fanfiction.net account... wish me luck![/SIZE
]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.