1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Wishshipping (Max/Jirachi) Thread

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Darkliger, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkliger

Darkliger The Shadow Elite

This thread is dedicated to the wishful relationship between Max and Jirachi from the movie Jirachi - Wish Maker. If you want to talk about Wishshipping, then this is the place for it. If you know of any hints from the movie - talk about them here. If there is a fanart you want to post about Wishshipping -post them here. You get the idea. Don't hesitate to be honest.

;094; This thread is going to be spam-free. ;094;

These are the rules:

1) No bashing individual characters - especially Max or Jirachi.
    2) No bashing Wishshipping
    3) NO SPAM!! My Gengar will pummel you with Night Shade if you do.
    4) If you have a fanfic, please don't to post it directly here; you CAN post a link to it. Fanart can be posted however you like - directly or linked.
    5) Be friendly to everyone.
    6) Speaking of fanart, DO NOT steal others' fanart.

I want a good, clean discussion.

Oh, one more thing. I know there are a lot of members who support yaoi. I respect your feeings about that, really I do. But for all intents and purposes, let's just say that in this case Jirachi is a girl, okay?

------------------

So let's get things start.

We all know that Max and Jirachi were seperated at the end of movie, but what would be a good way for them to be reunited?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2006
  2. haruka~

haruka~ Spikeshell Trainer

I think Wishshipping is cute. <3
    In the games, legendaries don't have genders, so I always called a Jirachi an it but I guess it could be a girl.
    We all know that Max and Jirachi were seperated at the end of movie, but what would be a good way for them to be reunited?
    I think if Jirachi woke up earlier they could, but I'm not sure how that would happen. =/

3. this ship looks okay, I support it then
    probably when Max somehow Wakes Jirachi from it's a thousand year slumber

4. Mimori Kiryu

Mimori Kiryu Well-Known Member

I love Wishshipping! <3 It's so kawaii and one of my favorite shippings overall.

Probably for Max to wish so deeply for Jirachi to return to him so she does and they have their little reunion that way. <3

5. Darkliger

Here are a couple of screencaps from the moive:

Max and Jirachi on a Ferris Wheel -
    [IMG139]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/Dark_Liger_01/075.jpg[/IMG139]

Max looking worried about something -
    [IMG139]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/Dark_Liger_01/116.jpg[/IMG139]

Both pictures are originally from Pokemon Source!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2006
  6. Mimori Kiryu

Mimori Kiryu Well-Known Member

Cute! ^_^ Actually that's from the part where Satoshi says that Jirachi will always be with Masato, even after Jirachi has to leave. That's when Satoshi gave the example of him and Kasumi being separated, but him still being friends with her. D:

7. Darkliger

Oh, I see! Thanks for pointing that out, Mimori.

8. haruka~

9. Darkliger

Very cute! ^__^

Okay everyone, here's another topic:

If Jirachi could turn into a human girl and back at will, do you think it could be because she taught herself how, or because someone taught it to her?

10. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

Well.. I was thinking if Jirachi find Max after he got lost in the forest, then maybe they will be reunited during that time. Sound clear?

11. If Jirachi could turn into a human girl and back at will, do you think it could be because she taught herself how, or because someone taught it to her?
    It Taught itself

12. Darkliger

If Jirachi could turn into a human girl and back at will, do you think it could be because she taught herself how, or because someone taught it to her?

I was actually thinking that Latias would teach it to her. But don't ask where I got that idea from.

13. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

if she turn into a human girl,and back at all, she getting schooled in my opinion. Don't you think?

Last edited: Jan 27, 2006
  14. haruka~

I think someone would teach her, like Latias.

15. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

That will be interesting if someone like Max would teach her about a few things.

16. Darkliger

;201-f;
    I argee with you, Shego; and at the same time, that would be kinda cute.

Okay, here's the next topic:

How would you picture Jirachi-onna?

Go into as much detail about her human form as possible - eyes, hair, height (compared to Max), clothing, footware - you name it! Be creative as much as you want, but please - be modest, nothing suggestive.

17. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

well.. I would picture Jirachi-onna as she has blue eyes,yellow hair with the little aquamarine mark on her hair(like Shadow had his red mark on his head) the same height as Max,she wearing her light purple short sleeve shirt,the gold bracetlet, dark blue pants,and her white sneakers. What do you think of my opinion?

18. Darkliger

Nice, Shego, very nice! Let's see how others would picture her.

19. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

Why thank you. I can't wait to see the others picture her.

20. haruka~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.