• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wishshipping (Max/Jirachi) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torchic23

gee that's swell
I'm surprised that this wasn't already created!

Anyhow I support this all the way! Max = Jirachi

This is my first post in the shipping section ^_^;

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
haruka~ said:
How would you picture Jirachi-onna?
I think she'd look like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/kirsten-/528ab058.png (but a lot cuter xP)
Same height as Max, and white shoes, maybe a different hair colour.
I like her better as a pokémon though.

That's very cute, haruka~! If you like, I can redraw her for you.
Same goes to you, Shego.

Torchic23 said:
I'm surprised that this wasn't already created!

Anyhow I support this all the way! Max = Jirachi

This is my first post in the shipping section ^_^;

It's good to see someone else support this shipping. Welcome, Torchic23! ^_^

Aptenodytes

Hmm, well this is certainly an interesting shipping :D I guess ill support cause max and jirachi look sweet together ^.^

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Same goes to you, Shego.

I'll do my best to draw the human version of Jirachi.

Aptenodytes

Oops, i forgot to answer the topic question.

We all know that Max and Jirachi were seperated at the end of movie, but what would be a good way for them to be reunited? Well everyone seemed to take my answer with the wishing thing, but maybe Max will find Celebi and timetravel 1000 years in the future to see Jirachi again!

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
*~Ice-Blizzard~* said:
Oops, i forgot to answer the topic question.

We all know that Max and Jirachi were seperated at the end of movie, but what would be a good way for them to be reunited? Well everyone seemed to take my answer with the wishing thing, but maybe Max will find Celebi and timetravel 1000 years in the future to see Jirachi again!

It's all right Ice Blizzard. Everyone makes mistakes. After all, I answered the topic already.

haruka~

Spikeshell Trainer
Thanks, you can redraw it. ^^

I like that idea. :3

Aptenodytes

OK i think i new topic would be good right now. How about: What do you think would happen if Jirachi and Max met up again?

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
What do you think would happen if Jirachi and Max met up again?

Good topic question, Ice-Blizzard!

Well, this may not be that good of an answer, but here's what I think could happens...

Ash, May, and Max are looking up at the night sky, while Brock is running an errand.

Max: Hey Ash! May! Look, a shooting star!

May: Wow, it's so beautiful!

Ash: And it's getting brighter.

Without warning, the star crashes into the ground in front of them and makes a small explosion followed by a smokescreen.

Max: *cough* *cough* What was that all about?

Voice: Max!!

Max: Huh? Who's there? (the smoke clears) Jirachi!!

Max and Jirachi hug each other.

May: Aww, they're together again.

Ash: Yeah, I knew it was a matter of time before they saw each other again.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
What do you think would happen if Jirachi and Max met up again?

I think that when the gang look at the stars in the night, Max hear the voice that calling his name, then suddenly Jirachi appears, but this time Jirachi had a new ability(the same ability that Latias could do like transform into a human when she first met Ash,and can talk at the same time). When Max figured it out that human is Jirachi, she,and he give each other a big hug. How that's sound?

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
Shego said:
I think that when the gang look at the stars in the night, Max hear the voice that calling his name, then suddenly Jirachi appears, but this time Jirachi had a new ability(the same ability that Latias could do like transform into a human when she first met Ash,and can talk at the same time). When Max figured it out that human is Jirachi, she,and he give each other a big hug. How that's sound?

That sounds much better than my idea! :D

*~Ice-Blizzard~* said:
Im not sure what would happen, but itd be funny if Jirachi said he was a guy after they got back together XD

^_^; I'm sure that would be a shocker...

Aptenodytes

Wow so much thought went into that. That would be a great way for them to get back together :D

MarcmenX

Jynx's husband
Ah, Wishshipping is one of the few Max/Pokemon ships I support...I also like the idea of Max with Meowth (when meowth dressed as May), Ralts, Kirlia, and/or Gardenvior... I know, I'm weird

Which reminds me, I haven't done any Wishshipping art since forever... BAH...But yeah, it is indeed a sweet pairing... But unfortunately, the chances of Jirachi and Max seeing eachother again is 0 in my book... unless Max is reincarnated years later, and THIS TIME he doesn't let Jirachi go (If you get my drift XD)

I know, I know, I'm a sick puppy >.>

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
MarcmenX said:
Ah, Wishshipping is one of the few Max/Pokemon ships I support...I also like the idea of Max with Meowth (when meowth dressed as May), Ralts, Kirlia, and/or Gardenvior... I know, I'm weird

Which reminds me, I haven't done any Wishshipping art since forever... BAH...But yeah, it is indeed a sweet pairing... But unfortunately, the chances of Jirachi and Max seeing eachother again is 0 in my book... unless Max is reincarnated years later, and THIS TIME he doesn't let Jirachi go (If you get my drift XD)

I know, I know, I'm a sick puppy >.>

Yeah that's a pickle, but Ice-Blizzard did come up with the idea of Max fiding Celebi and going 1000 years into the future. Hey you never know!

Oh, and welcome! It's good to see someone else support this shipping! :)

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
That sounds much better than my idea! :D

Let me guess. You're kidding, right? After all, your idea sounds greater than mine.

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
Shego said:
Let me guess. You're kidding, right? After all, your idea sounds greater than mine.

No, not really. I guess for dialouge, mine is okay; but overall, you got me beat. Honestly, man.

Aptenodytes

Darkliger said:
No, not really. I guess for dialouge, mine is okay; but overall, you got me beat. Honestly, man.

I think all the ideas everyone came up with were good ideas :D But i think that the only hope of finding jirachi again is with celebi, although there may be a new pokemon in the 4th generation that could time travel as well XD

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
:D Okay, I think it's about time for a new topic question:

In you're opinion, where would be a good place for Max and Jirachi-onna to hang out together (or go on a date)?

Status
Not open for further replies.