1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Wishshipping (Max/Jirachi) Thread

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Darkliger, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

I bet that Max,and Jirachi could use the ghost,and psychic type pokemon.

2. Darkliger

Darkliger The Shadow Elite

Hmm... Are there any specific Pokemon you had in mind?

3. Ultimate Mewtwo

Ultimate Mewtwo Thunder Trainer

How would you picture Jirachi-onna?
    Yellow hair with aquamarine ribbons, black eyes and white clothes.

4. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

I already answered that topic.

5. Darkliger

Don't worry about it, Sheg. If it is a member's first time entering a thread like this, they may answer any topic they like.

6. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

You're right. I'm sorry about that. I won't do that again.

7. haruka~

haruka~ Spikeshell Trainer

If Max and Jirachi were Pokemon trainers, what Pokemon could they use?
    Max- Gardevoir and Grovyle (evolve from Ralts and Treecko)
    Jirachi- I think she could just turn into a pokemon and use herself, but maybe a Chimecho? xP

8. Darkliger

Don't sweat it, man. It wasn't a hard fast rule to begin with, so forget about it.

9. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

Okay then, I'm cool with it. Now what's the new topic that we should focus on?

10. Darkliger

It's your turn to come up with one now.

11. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

All right then:

When Jirachi gain the ability to transform into a human, what do you think that Max will react?

12. ImJessieTR

ImJessieTR I WON'T kiss Ash...

Depends on how old he is when this is accomplished. Look how long it took Ash to get the gist of romance...

If done while he's still young, it could freak Max out -- as though the relationship is going WAY farther than he thought it would. Or he could find that insanely cool. Coin toss.

If he were older and ready for love -- and he had feelings for Jirachi, he may not have a problem. If he's really into Jirachi, I don't imagine Max wasting much time asking about how it happened -- he'd just get right down to business. :D

13. haruka~

haruka~ Spikeshell Trainer

Ash still doesn't get it... =P

When Jirachi gain the ability to transform into a human, what do you think that Max will react?
    I think he'll be surprised at first, but still think it's cool.

14. Mimori Kiryu

Mimori Kiryu Well-Known Member

Agreed with haruka~ on that Ash still doesn't understand romance >_>;;

But, on topic:

I think he'll be excited out of his mind. He'd probably want to go and play with Jirachi everywhere they already have so they can get to know each other, both as humans ^_^

15. Darkliger

Well, Ash is one person; Max is another. The reason I say this is because I know for sure that Max already gets the gist of romance. How do I know this? Because of the episode where Ash and co. visited the Winstrate's. If you remember, he did show clear interest in Vivi, enough that didn't work out (but that's another story).

Anyway, I think Max would be happy to see Jirachi return, and then he will really freak out when he finds out that she can become human. And if Max finds Jirachi to be any cuter than Vivi was (which, oddly enough, is likely considering that all of the girls - even the ones around Max's age - who appeared in Pokemon have that certain cute factor >_>), then like you said, ImJessieTR, he would bother asking how it happened.

16. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

All right then. Here's mine.

When Jirachi transform into the human being, Max will be surprisely impressed in my opnion. What do you think?

17. Darkliger

All of your answers are good.

Here's another screenshot:

[IMG139]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/Dark_Liger_01/mariawishmaker3.jpg[/IMG139]

And with it, the next topic:

What would be a funny scene to go with the screenshot above?

18. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

Oh that's a good one! ^_^

The funny scene that go with the scrrenshot is that Max is getting a little red on his face due his sleeps with Jirachi, don't you think?

19. Darkliger

Okay, but was thinking of something like a mini script, like in the Picture Caption thread.

20. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

Oh yeah! I'm with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.