• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

witch pokemon should you start with

pokeman95

back,stornger,better
i think you should start with....; 355; ; 298; ; 328;; 037;; 410;: 172bros:; 133;; 104;; 074;;417;;351;;459; and all the starters like charmander, and piplup

Last edited by a moderator:

wolf fox

OMG What is THAT ??
For me I think it is Chimchar. ;390;

golduck#1

really what is the point of saying all those pokemon except for geodude you get like way into the game. but i say start with pikachu with all means

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Charmander or Munchlax.

;446;

pokeman95

back,stornger,better
i would hav 2 start with pichu

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Is this for PMD2? And 'start with' as in replacing regular starters? What?
I'd start with Zangoose, but then again, that's just favoritism.

Last edited:

pokeman95

back,stornger,better
Is this for PMD2? And 'start with' as in replacing regular starters? What?
I'd start with Zangoose, but then again, that's just favoritism.

ya its like replacing regular starters with 1 that you should be able 2 start with

gardevoir11

The First Princess
Hm...I wish they never took out the option for starting with Eevee, so definitely that. And I'd also love to be able to start with Ralts, Misdreavus, Dratini, and Larvitar.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Riolu definitely would have been my starter if it was available at the beginning.

DarkPikachu1995

Cute, but EVIL
I like pikachu and cyndaquil, but if you could have other starters it would be eevee,(I cant beleive they got rid of that:()riolu, gible, dratini, it would be cool if they gave you the option of the small legendary pokemon such as mew, celebi, jirachi, manaphy, or phionie.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
welllllll I agree that riolu would have been a good starter and they should have kept eevee but a legendaries go that is going a little far. Celebi, manaphy and phione are part of the story line. And mew, thats a little odd as a starter...I'm not sure what I would do if I saw a mew washed up on a beach some where.....and wigglytuff's guild wouldn't take it so well ether. "OMG its mew, catch it!" yea not a good outcome...But main point is there were a lot of good starters that should have been an option.

magic marker

I climb twee!
I think squirtle is the best because it lears aqua tail very early and it's one of it's best moves.

magic marker

I climb twee!
I think squirtle is the best because it lears aqua tail very early and it's one of it's best moves.

Harty4United

i'd have to agree with pokemon hero i would start with riolu without doubt but i couldnt so instead i started with piplup and chimchar

Harty4United

i'd have to agree with pokemon hero i would start with riolu without doubt but i couldnt so instead i started with piplup and chimchar

Harty4United

Harty4United

sorry about the tripple post comp froze