• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

With all of the talk of Team Rocket's comedic days being over,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiyonder

Overlord
Now I have to wonder if their more humanized moments will still be workable with the current depiction.

By that I simply mean moments where they show concern for each other, their Pokemon, or do something selfless in general. To give an example from DP:

Crossing Paths- Jessie leaving her Dustox behind so it (gender escapes me at the moment) can be successful with it's mate.

Dressed for Jess Success- James dressing up to help Jessie win her next ribbon.

I mean I can take them either as serious or comedic, but it would be a shame to make them so serious and evil that they aren't capable of showing decency here and there.

So anyone's thoughts on the matter? I'm reserving judgement of course until we see more eps, but I thought this merits a little discussion.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
- All these annoying threads: $10

- The Same ol' type of threads: $15

- Trollin': $30

- Making a thread when a similar one is still alive & well.....: Priceless!

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Status
Not open for further replies.