• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

With the current information what are you looking forward to the most right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
there's nothing wrong with having fillets as long as there interesting (which admitedly most of the johto ones were) . I wouldn't mind the writers slowing down and throwing s few fillers in as long as there entertaining.

Yeah true but after a while, fillets do get tiring.:p

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
there's nothing wrong with having fillets as long as there interesting (which admitedly most of the johto ones were) . I wouldn't mind the writers slowing down and throwing s few fillers in as long as there entertaining.

Don't say that. Whenever the writers start doing fillers one after another again, they over do it with boring material and then it takes a long time to get to anything good. Then we'll be complaining again that it's not going quick enough.

AgentPierce

Mad science FTW!
I wanna see the Plasma arc. I've been waiting a long time for it. But I do understand why they postponed it. That earthquake was awful. But I think it's time they should air it. Just my opinion.

We're reaching the month of March, the full year mark since the earthquake occured. A full year will have passed; there's no reason why the execs at Japan shouldn't air it soon other than the possibility that they're absolute idiots who want to wait until Best Wishes is over or something like that until they air it.

And it's not really the "Plasma arc", it's the conclusion to the Meteonite arc. Giovanni and Team Rocket are more of the focus of it than Team Plasma. Still, it is where Team Plasma is introduced, and I fear the continual postponement of it may be affecting why Team Plasma aren't showing up with an arc of their own in the anime.

Last edited:

Chomper4

We're reaching the month of March, the full year mark since the earthquake occured. A full year will have passed; there's no reason why the execs at Japan shouldn't air it soon other than the possibility that they're absolute idiots who want to wait until Best Wishes is over or something like that until they air it.

And it's not really the "Plasma arc", it's the conclusion to the Meteonite arc. Giovanni and Team Rocket are more of the focus of it than Team Plasma. Still, it is where Team Plasma is introduced, and I fear the continual postponement of it may be affecting why Team Plasma aren't showing up with an arc of their own in the anime.

Im just not seeing Team Plasma since I gave up hope about 3 months ago

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I just have to ask something. There's been an established pattern that before the battle with the GL (or, in Elesa's case, their entrance) there's a two-parter involving Team Rocket's latest dramatic scheme, but this time around we haven't gotten it. Wai?

Haunter ゴースト

I just have to ask something. There's been an established pattern that before the battle with the GL (or, in Elesa's case, their entrance) there's a two-parter involving Team Rocket's latest dramatic scheme, but this time around we haven't gotten it. Wai?

We don't get them all the time, think of it like this.

Striaton Gym - No two parter.
Nacrene Gym - No two parter.
Castelia Gym - TR vs TP
Nimbasa Gym - Subway Bosses + TR
Driftveil Gym - Kami Trio + TR
Mistralton Gym - No two parter (BUT TR did steal some stones from Mistralton Cave which is obviously going to help them in a later plot).

So, far half of the gyms have had two parters before whilst half of them haven't, it seems like something will happen soon though with TR.

G50

No longer posting
I'm looking forward to the Gym Battle right now. By the looks of things it looks to possibly one of the best battles of Best Wishes. I'm also looking forward to find out which episode the evolutions after tranquill end up being.

XxEpicsxX

I just don't care
Tranquill and Swadloon evolving, I guess. The Tower if and only if more than one partner pokemon can be used, and it's a not very well shown pokemon, aka Swadloon, Palpitoad, Scraggy, and Stunfisk.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I'm looking forward to the combination of these pokemon appearing:
- Simisage, Simipour, Simisear: All three in a triple battle with Ash.
- All of Marshal's pokemon appearing: Fighting type tournament with Ash's new Pignite and Scraggy and Trip's Gurdurr?
- Bisharp, Zweilous, Hydreigon: Iris and Georgia episode in which we learn Georgia's reason for wanting to bash dragons so much.

I still wonder where Swadloon will evolve though, it's in the february calender, and all pokemon from the march calender appear in these three episodes (BW72/74), so that would only leave BW71: The Celestial Tower episode, even when that is in March already.

Leavanny and Ducklett are the last to appear from that calender, and I think we can see them in BW71. With Ducklett being random, but Leavanny of course not.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
snivy being proclaimed as the powerhouse
scraggy being released in a sad episode
ash loosing to trip
cilan coming out of the closet

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
snivy being proclaimed as the powerhouse
scraggy being released in a sad episode
ash loosing to trip
cilan coming out of the closet

Snivy has already been proclaimed as a powerhouse by Cilan and Iris when they first met it.

Scraggy is a baby, he ain't going to be released, don't try to pull a C4..

Ash has already lost to Trip, just rewatch BW10..

Cilan isn't gay. He surpasses sexuality, just like Michael Jackson did. He's neither straight, nor gay, nor pedophile. He's just a symbol, like Prince.

Only difference between Cilan and those two is that he's not sort of black..

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
We don't get them all the time, think of it like this.

Striaton Gym - No two parter.
Nacrene Gym - No two parter.
Castelia Gym - TR vs TP
Nimbasa Gym - Subway Bosses + TR
Driftveil Gym - Kami Trio + TR
Mistralton Gym - No two parter (BUT TR did steal some stones from Chargestone Cave which is obviously going to help them in a later plot).

So, far half of the gyms have had two parters before whilst half of them haven't, it seems like something will happen soon though with TR.

I was half-expecting a response like that....
Remember that for the first two gyms they were setting up the Meteonite plot, while this time around they've still got nothing to do but follow Professor Seger's latest bulletproof scheme, so I can't help but think that they've been ignored a bit too much this time around if you consider that the TRio have only appeared once. *shrugs*

Cilan might not be black, but he is a bit dark-natured if you ask me, Lo.

Last edited:

Chomper4

I was half-expecting a response like that....

Remember that for the first two gyms they were setting up the Meteonite plot, while this time around they've still got nothing to do but follow Professor Seger's latest bulletproof scheme, so I can't help but think that they've been ignored a bit too much this time around if you consider that the TRio have only appeared once. *shrugs*

Cilan might not be black, but he is a bit dark-natured if you ask me.

If anything, it is not the meteonite arc. It was over bwfore it even started

Chomper4

I don't think the Japanese (much less the writers) were expecting that earthquake, Chomper, although I do agree with you that it was disgustingly coincidential.

I really to see team plasma but to me its just hopeless. Plus i think after the hippowdon episode cassidy and butch were fired

Status
Not open for further replies.