• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

With the current information what are you looking forward to the most right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
We don't get them all the time, think of it like this.

Striaton Gym - No two parter.
Nacrene Gym - No two parter.
Castelia Gym - TR vs TP
Nimbasa Gym - Subway Bosses + TR
Driftveil Gym - Kami Trio + TR
Mistralton Gym - No two parter (BUT TR did steal some stones from Mistralton Cave which is obviously going to help them in a later plot).

So, far half of the gyms have had two parters before whilst half of them haven't, it seems like something will happen soon though with TR.

The first gym battle partially went into a second episode, therefore it is a two parter.

The second gym badge took two tries, back to back, so technically a two parter as well.

I really to see team plasma but to me its just hopeless. Plus i think after the hippowdon episode cassidy and butch were fired

Bert, you shouldn't be saying that! They didn't fire N before he even appeared!

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Because they failed to steal pokemon numerous times instructed by namba

so torterra lost all the battles he fought except for TR, and he hasnt appeared in unova, does that mean he was released by ash? TR failed much more than those 2 and they were never fired

based on the most recent episode info I'm gonna have to say I'm most interested in Bisharp appearing. my fave pokemon this gen getting an appearance. hellz yea

yes, hopefully it wll be owned by georgia, since it would be an iris episode probably, since theyre rivals, and a debut i believe

but but but but but but but but grimsley. he's such a sharp dresser and is my favourite e4 member. as much as I want Georgia to come back I gotta hope its grimsly

Whether Team Plasma reappears or not, we should at least still get to see the TR vs TP episodes, even if that ends up being their ownly showing.

I agree. there's been so much hype built up over these eps through these forums and others that I would hate if I never got to see them.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I'm just happy because there might be a chance for Trip to come back as well as Burgundy. I don't really care if Georgia comes back or if Iris ever does anything from now on. I'll be also glad if an Elite appearance happens. And I am glad that Cilan lost so that people can stop trolling on Crustle. So far, I'm liking BW.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
Why the hell shouldn't Iris do anything from now on, or why shouldn't Georgia (a great character) reappear?

Cas only said she didn't care, not that she doesn't want them to do anything.

I can't wait to see Ash vs Skyla...especially Krokorok in action. I guess Tranquil evolving is cool too

that is shaping up to be a great battle. am hoping ash using krocky against swoobat means they will be putting focus on it being half dark.type

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
so torterra lost all the battles he fought except for TR, and he hasnt appeared in unova, does that mean he was released by ash? TR failed much more than those 2 and they were never fired

Torterra was Oaked, not released. It's just that Ash starts over with a new team for every region he visits.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I'm looking forward to seeing some confirmation on the Simisage/Conkeldurr/Bisharp episodes, and if Lo sees this, I wanna hear about what his side of the bet is.

CuteTorchic420

So yeah the question is pretty much exactly what it says, what are you looking forward to at the moment?

With the current information, I personally can't wait to see Cilan vs Skyla to see how it sets up Ash's battle.

Assuming Ash battles Skyla the next episode/a few episodes later, I can't wait to see whether this Gym will match up to how intense and dramatic the past two gyms have been.

And of course im looking forward to Movie 15.
Im mostly looking foward to the 8th gym the most who is ash gonna challenge iris or drayden? also i think ash should use his gible and charizard i think he will use charizard because the last dragon gym we had was in johto. And he should use gible because its a dragon type which will be strong against dragons too glalie would be nice but i dont think that he will use it.

CuteTorchic420

The 8th gym

So yeah the question is pretty much exactly what it says, what are you looking forward to at the moment?

With the current information, I personally can't wait to see Cilan vs Skyla to see how it sets up Ash's battle.

Assuming Ash battles Skyla the next episode/a few episodes later, I can't wait to see whether this Gym will match up to how intense and dramatic the past two gyms have been.

And of course im looking forward to Movie 15.
Im mostly looking foward to the 8th gym the most who is ash gonna challenge iris or drayden? also i think ash should use his gible and charizard i think he will use charizard because the last dragon gym we had was in johto. And he should use gible because its a dragon type which will be strong against dragons too glalie would be nice but i dont think that he will use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.