• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

With the current information what are you looking forward to the most right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KKS-Lapras

The Ash vs. Skyla episode is the one that I'm most excited for, of the ones we know for sure are going to happen.

some sweet sweet scraggamuffin development

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Even though Dephender's suspicions are now confirmed, I oddly care more about Scraggy's role in this episode as I found his bromantic relationship with Axew in BW057 to have been deliriously j'adorable. Needless to say, this episode is one I deffo can't wait for.

Last edited:
Even though Dephender's suspicions are now confirmed, I oddly care more about Scraggy's role in this episode as I found his bromantic relationship with Axew in BW057 to have been deliriously j'adorable. Needless to say, this episode is one I deffo can't wait for.

any chance for scraggy development is cause for excitement. I seriously think scraggamuffin is my new obsession.

Scraggamuffin?

yea i went through a phase of trying to come up with nicknames for pokemon on the main cast. I gave up cause I couldnt find any I liked except scraggamuffin (which is now my official scraggy name) and krookodile dundee (if krokorok ever evolves)

G50

No longer posting
I'm really looking forward to both of the battles with Skyla and Scraggy's battle with Simisage. All 3 sound like they are going to be exceptional battles that I'm really going to enjoy.

I'm really looking forward to both of the battles with Skyla and Scraggy's battle with Simisage. All 3 sound like they are going to be exceptional battles that I'm really going to enjoy.

same here. especially the scraggy fight its always nice to see the little guy fight

G50

No longer posting
same here. especially the scraggy fight its always nice to see the little guy fight

Yep, it's really great watching Scraggy fight. He's just so adorable when trying to battle Pokemon :D.

Honeyichigo

The manliest
Reviving this thread because A) Bianca with Emboar winning at least a few battles in the Donamite and B) CILESA AAAAAAAAA

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Reviving this thread because A) Bianca with Emboar winning at least a few battles in the Donamite and B) CILESA AAAAAAAAA

Cilesa? lol

Anyway, I'm also looking forward to see some Bianca wins. It's more than time for her showing a bit of improvement.

I want to see Scraggy kick some Grass Monkey *** That's how much I like him ^_^

your not the only one kiddo. scraggamuffin winning against simisage would make my day

I'm looking forward to Scraggy beating Simisage, and Emboar losing to Bisharp.

And it also shows how much you despise her character while somehow managing to stay on topic

I have to be careful. I've reached 20 infraction points. One more point, and I'm banned. Of course I have to watch to make sure I'm on topic. ;)

Maybe Ash will win the entire tournament with Scraggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.