• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[WIYPN] - What is Your Player Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

professoroak

Professional Slacker
When I started up Silver (long time ago) I closed my eyes and typed in random buttons/letters until the screen was filled up! So from there on it has been KNIHOOV
Silver/Crystal/Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Fire Red/Leaf Green/Diamond:KNIHOOV
I love that name for some reason :)

Edit: I'm the first K!

Pearl: Freya
Why you may ask? I like Norse Mythology ^^

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
Diamond: Karma
Platinum: Kat

Oh, I long for the day when they let you name your character something over 7 letters. It's annoying that I can never name my character after myself. I've never really understood why you can nickname pokemon like, 10 letters, but you can never name your character more than 7 letters. It's discriminating against us 8-letter-long name people. xD

Diamond:Tyler
Platinum:Tyler
(Tyler is my name, so that's why I chose it)

P.S. ;129;=Uber

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Mine (in both Diamond and Platinum) is Solar.

Solar isn't my real name but is a name of a character I created, but have yet to draw.

iRawr

I'm back!
Updated

Check for Errors please.

Enjoy

/iRawr "I Rawr At You"

Fammumar

<--Favorite
Diamond= Mykal

My real life name.

Poke Wizard

Hi

Diamond;Mantis--My fave bug

Platinum_- I will be called Mercury

When I get it!

On Pearl, I'm Rick. I've always loved that name.
In LeafGreen it WAS Rhianna, but my little bro started a new game.... :mad:
On Ruby it's Noah, my real name.
And when I get Platinum, It's gonna be Jen.

TADA.

Blk Charizard

♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥
Diamond: Falco...but I lost the game. x_x;
Pearl: KEERA
Platinum: Shykia

AzulTheCerulean20

Borne by Valkyries
In my pearl game I am named Ashelia cause she is my 2nd favourite Final Fantasy Character

Zetta Awesome

In Diamond I went as Slash, actually I've been using this name for multiple regions, named not after the guitarist but after Slash Kamei, the character I always used in the N64 game Snowboard Kids

Miltank Lover

Breeder, Miltank Ftw
Name: Rogier ( like my real name )
Game: Pearl
User: Miltank Lover, my username is really random and a few years old. I was 14 back in the days when I made up this nickname.

CheapChap

DIDDY DONUTS!
Name: Will ( real name wut)
Game: Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.