• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[WIYPN] - What is Your Player Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowey793

all of my names (pearl, diamond, ruby, sapphire) are called crowey (mah nickname) my silver (1st game ever) and my leaf green were called adam(mah real name). I was called Adam on silver cos that was when I was like, 6. leaf green, I have no idea.

ThunderMage51

I forgot to say that when I get Platinum 'Officially’, and not bribe by my mother, the Character’s name shall be Rei. Why? I wanted to break my lame tradition and because Rei could mean Zero or Ghost!

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
Almost nick but sometimes I go nuts e.g. make myself a girl calling myself after a certain animegirl (Excel ftw) and nick also my Pokes like some charas from that anime.
Or I use my rl -name

iRawr

I'm back!
Hello Guys

Sorry for not Updating the list, ive been on vacation and came back today. Ill update the list next week becaus im tired at the moment, ill update it as soon as possible

My Platinum name is Platina, after the japanese name for the game...

SkittyGirl07

Diamond: Amber because I really like that name.
Pearl: Joyce because I also like that name.
Platinum: Selina because that's my middle name and my great grandmother's name.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
I usually named them based on who they were. In Diamond I'm named by my 1st name (Cesar). Same thing in Platinum except I put number signs in the edges.

Rogue Striker G

We're watching you..
I name my Mini me's my own name or alias I have from sites. Like my name and I had Jacob, Diego, Sesho. I've only had a girlsprite once and I named that after my sister.

Right now: Pearl: Jacob
Diamond: Gaige

RedMoogleXIII

Team Rocket Trainer
I names mt character these following names
Diamond - RMXIII : Its the name I use a lot online
Platinum - Ben : Its my nickname
Pearl - Claus : Named after Lucas's twin brother in Mother 3 (as a side note, one of Lucas's alternate costumes in Super Smash Bros. Brawl is basically what Lucas looks like, but with darker hair) (Of course I am also away that Lucas is also the default name for the male D/P/Pt character so I though it was a good one to use)

H3R0

LordHotstuff
Name: H3R0(Always Been Like That Since Blue Came Out...And Its My Nickname)
Game: Diamond

Nytestryke

Knowledge is Power
I'm JASPER in most of my old games. I'm Jasper in Pearl though :D It's my real life name :p

My cousin and I each started a new game (him on Ruby, me on Red).. He was Teobald, I was Meinolf. It was funny :D

Kariachi

Power Is Beautiful
Called myself Petitma in my Pearl. Named after the digimon Petitmamon. Digimon names are a trend with me. ^_^

Lil Stew

Nate, because Nathaniel wouldn't fit (I don't think it would). Nathaniel is my real name, I just go by Nate for short.

~:Shadow:~

My Platinum name: Shadow
Reason: My amazing amazing nickname :)

~:Shadow:~

My Platinum name: Shadow
Reason: My amazing amazing nickname :)

Khamul

Fail Meister
Mine is named Dr.Bloc.
Taken from the Grindhouse weekend film, "Planet Terror".

Status
Not open for further replies.