• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[WIYPN] - What is Your Player Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
My name is Eris, I felt in a mythology mood that day and it was the first thing that came up in my mind

Queen_Lugia

The Soul of Silver
In Plat, my Trainer's name is Twila. Why? Because I like to coordinate version name and Trainer name, plus since Plat's version Legendary is Giratina-O, and ol' Girry is a Ghost type, I decided on Twila. Twila=Twilight (Does NOT refer to the book/film Twilight, actually relates to the Twili in Zelda: Twilight Princess.) Before I restarted to my current file, I did have Nachtir as a name, but I didn't like the way it sounded in the in-game dialogue :)() , so I switched it.

Dapuff

saphire: Q*bert
Leaf grean: E.GAD
Diamond: Matt
Platinum: AdRock
PBR: LEEEEROY
Red: LOL
Yellow: LMAO
Silver: Silver (lol)

thats all the names in all my games =P

Queen_Lugia

The Soul of Silver
saphire: Q*bert
Leaf grean: E.GAD
Diamond: Matt
Platinum: AdRock
PBR: LEEEEROY
Red: LOL
Yellow: LMAO
Silver: Silver (lol)

thats all the names in all my games =P

LOL @ PBR and Yellow Version names! :D Those are good names! :)

Kill.Mate.Repeat.

Feel My Aura
My IGN is Brandon...

pretty much just my real name lol. Cant bother to be creative any more, but i did name my rival Alesana, which pretty much kicks ***.

Diamond: Crys
2nd Diamond: Crys II
Emerald: Cynder
2nd Emerald: Liza
Crystal: Liza
Silver: Gold
...Cant remember the rest

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
In Diamond I was bored so I typed in "Player" for my name and "Rival" for my rival. So creative....

Changed my name later to "Anna" 'cause its the most common girl's name in America. :)

Cruisercard

Reid. When I borrowed my friend's emerald someone had newgamed it and named their character REID. We don't know who put the name on but I chose to keep it.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
My current trainer names in all my games are:

Pearl 1: Helio
Diamond: Helio
Pearl 2: Helen
Ruby: Helio
Ruby 2: Helio
Sapphire: Robocop
Emerald: Helio
Leaf Green: Yaoi
Fire Red: Helen

I can't be bothered to go and load up XD/Colosseum to find out my names in them... they'll probably just end up being Helio.

Other trainer names that I like to use are Penguin, Turnip, Fafner and Atheist.

chikoritalover16

Allison on Pearl

Defy gravity!
;152;

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Diamond: Matthew
Pearl: Lucas(It seems like in every game I don't use my name, it turns out to be the best)
Jp. Platinum: Matt
Eng. Platinum: Matthew

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
pearl: (S.I.E)
diamond: Thijs
platinum: (s.i.e)

the pearl name was accedently done in capitalisized words and was later fixed in the platinum version and the diamond name is my own.

Lizzard12

Bliep :3
Pearl: Lizzard
Platium: Lizette
Daimond: Lizette
Blue: Lizzard(wow)
Yellow: Yellow
Saphire: Sammie/ Jukie(o_Ö)

Glitchy[ that is my pearl]
Amy[ that is my Daimond]
soon be Marci[ that's platinuim]
Coral[ that is ruby]