• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[WIYPN] - What is Your Player Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlxq3000

Master Collector
Oh yeah, I forgot: in Sapphire, I'd originally named myself 'Zixie' (I made the PC a girl), who was supposed to be like Zix's sister or female cousin or something, and in Ruby, originally named myself 'Skiz' ('Zix' if pronounced backwards) since I was using a GameShark in that game... I restarted both of them, though, to keep the name continuity and because the GS totally ruined my original FR team by maxing their stats by accident (I'd rather have pokemon with stats that I raised up myself than pokemon with 999 everything, so they don't exist anymore; I copied the team when I replayed FR, so I still have the same team, just not with hacked stats).

benthic

Rocket Admin Lapis
Pearl: BENTHIC
Diamond: XENO
Sapphire: DANTE
Leaf Green: LUCIFER
(planned) Platinum: BENTHIC

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
In diamond i'm Zach because, well, it's my name and i'm not original

iRawr

I'm back!
Diamond: Duplio

Pearl: Gus

No reason for either of them - They just felt right.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Diamond in Diamond and Pearl in Pearl

Cool huh ;)

-Totodile-

GOTCHA!
Diamond: Jeff
Pearl: Abby (I wanted to be the girl for the sprite change so I let the game pick the name for me)
Platinum: Jeff

chimchar19

Rockstar Drift
My name for all my games has been my real name Tyler. I plan on having a different name for Platinum though.

skillwise

Paul's fan
my charaters name is DRAKE (male) in diamond, its Fox (female) in my pearl and when i get my platnium (tommorow hopefully if it comes out in australia tommorow) itll be Lorica (female) and its DRAKE in emerald and its Becky in ruby and its Caleb in sapphire and its Red in red and its Blue in blue and its Ash in yellow and its Lulu in leafgreen and its Tyler in firered and its Silver in silver and its Gold in gold and its Alex in Cyrstal

Last edited:

iRawr

I'm back!
Updated, Check for Error's Please,

Enjoy

/ iRawr " I Rawr At You"

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
In all my games my name is DL wich stands for Disaster Lord. I just like it, people call me that way coz im random so; i use that name coz i do random stuff at pokemon games.

iRawr

I'm back!
In all my games my name is DL wich stands for Disaster Lord. I just like it, people call me that way coz im random so; i use that name coz i do random stuff at pokemon games.

Ok. Do you got both Diamond and pearl? i need to know that...

/ iRawr " I Rawr At You"

GlaceonBoy

There Allways Named Matty After Me... Dunno Why I Don't Change Them/
Guess Its Like Putting Me In The Game

XX Matty XX

;471;

cascade88

< go ask alice >
When I first played Pearl [as Dawn] my name was Manda [my real name]. Now that I'm replaying Pearl as the guy, I've named him Casey, after the awesomeness that is Casey Jones of TMNT.

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
i went with Nick in both diamond and pearl but in platinum its Dr. Nick

iRawr

I'm back!
There Allways Named Matty After Me... Dunno Why I Don't Change Them/
Guess Its Like Putting Me In The Game

XX Matty XX

;471;

Once again, wich games? do you got all Three, Pearl,Diamond,platinum?

Status
Not open for further replies.