• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wizards Of Waverly Place. The Movie? Makes no sense.

Forever&Always

DanceInTheDark
I saw a advertisement today on Disney, while watching the show. The show was the episode in which the kids learn the time reversing spell. I thought about the trailer, looked it up and the movie has no point. Couldn't Alex use Mcreary Time Reary to reverse time? But of course Disney wants more money.;201-m; Do you people agree or disagree that this should be a movie?

I dont think it should be because they could have reversed time. And you?

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
ugh theyre making a movie about that idiotic show -.- i swear, leave the wizarding to harry potter disney

rocko

hihowru
Don't they make crappy movies on all there shows? I stopped watching disney channel after Raven,she's cool

rocko

hihowru
Lol,i think she had a baby recently and the girl who played Chelsea got arrested a few times

Wow, THAT plot hasn't been used before.
NOPE, NOT AT ALL.

Anyways, I've watched the show a couple times...all their shows have the same plots.
All their movies have the same plots.
Just switch the characters and locations.

So, its just going to be like every other Disney movie. Just with other people.
:V

J-boogie200

Aww, I miss Raven. The true Queen of Disney!

I'll give the movie a chance. Disney movies make me smile, and although I don't watch WOWP regularly, the movie looks good. The cast seems to be really close and Selina Gomez is so fine! :D

Lol,i think she had a baby recently and the girl who played Chelsea got arrested a few times

the guy who played Eddie got arrested before

Disney channel is boring now there comedies have the lamest jokes I watch Jonas last week (there wasn't anything on) they pretty much act stupid to be very funny so does all the shows these do

I bet they will get higher views and more money if they bring back some old shows...

Edit: lol forgot to talk about the movie I disagree they shouldn't make movie just make it another episode

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
Garbage. Absolute garbage. Disney Channel screwed everything up after That's So Raven.

The show sucks, and this movie isn't going to change that much.

Pikachu_luver

♪ Blue Bird ♪
I always hated all of Disney's shows. (Well expect for some goods ones like That's So Raven). WOWP is no exception. Its basically a ripoff of Harry Potter which is way better than WOWP. They shouldn't make a movie a new episode would be better. If your gonna watch wizards just watch Harry Potter.

I always hated all of Disney's shows. (Well expect for some goods ones like That's So Raven). WOWP is no exception. Its basically a ripoff of Harry Potter which is way better than WOWP. They shouldn't make a movie a new episode would be better. If your gonna watch wizards just watch Harry Potter.

I don't 6 years olds will understand harry potter