• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

wobba problem

abgar

Fufufufu
i heard that wobbaffet was an unfair pokemon, so i dont know if train wobbaffet or wynaut... wich one is better of online play?

Desert Flower

Sandstorm Trainer
It's referred to as an uber because of Shadow Tag and Encore. Wynaut is the same way, it just has lower stats. I say go ahead if you love annoying people.

lv 100 pikachu

Team Unbeatable
sometimes you gotta tick people off. use him, but if you use it on me i kill you,
(i actually wouldnt, writing this so i dont get banned lol)

Munchlax313

It annoys me when i vs it.... but now i'm ready!!!!!
BLOODFURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rakurai

Wynaut is usually banned, as well. It still has the stats to take a hit from almost anything and live.

Arbok

aka Arbok
It'll be banned. Encore, then see or the move the opponent used was a Special or Physical move, then use either Counter or Mirror Coat.

But use it if you want to, but alot of people could say they disable the uber tier when you fight with them.

Aviano

I dropped my balls
K, since pretty much everybody ignores your question, you have 2 scenario's IMO

You keep wobbufett because you obviously like it, but tell your opponent before the battle. Many of the challengers won't fele like battling Wobbufett though ;/

Replacing it is hard, though seeing as you are a defensive Pokemon trainer, a Steel type might be a good choice, since you lack a good physical wall. I personally love Steelix, who has nice attack and incredible defenses. It can lay down a Stealth Rock, Roar Pokemon away, Earthquake with stab, Explosion is always nice, and Gyro ball alows it to seriously dent alot of pokes too. however, it's low speed speed and special defense are a real let down. But, with blissey taking up the special attacks, this is probally no problem.

Regi-Z

Master of Nightmares
I think its just wierd so do what you want

abgar

Fufufufu
my question was which one i should train for online game play.

steelix sounds good, thanks aviano

nubinator

Banned
Both Wynaut and Wobbuffet are ubers.

Regi-Z

Master of Nightmares
Either one Steelix or wobba would be a good choice