• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

wobbefet

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
I would work for a diffrent battle style though, coupled with charm and attract... maybe not... ignore my poor logic then... meh... it's kinda late for me to be up... and I'm trying to watch something on parrallel universes... meh...

Kalavinka

shadow tag

game over

--;475;

ninja_velmor

i loved fet, before i knew how uber it was, i thought it was really cute, and liked him on the show. im gunna use fet in D/P but if im playing with friends and they dont want me to i won't but i want to train one or more to 100 just because i like him so much, hes so cute. and his character reminds me of me, if he could talk it would seem like he would say alot of crazy stupid things for laughts, and i do that alot. so yeah fet rules. i dont even now how to properly Ev train him, im better sure its just HPand defenses but i dont know how they are split, anyone know?

donphana

Now A Empoleon Fan!!
yer just because jessie's on sucks that doesn't mean the others don't wobbufet is quite strong indeed.

The main thing is this. If you Toxic it, they won't switch to a Poison or Steel type.

They'll switch to Heracross.

You know what Heracross is like when it's burnt or poisoned, don't you?

With stuff like Phuquoh's Jirachi (Wish/Somersaukt) and Blissey for Aromathereapy, Wobba can just rinse and repeat an infinite number of times. A smart Wobba user will make sure the thing never dies (unless you get a lucky CH). It's just incredibly overpowering.

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
Isn't it obvious? LOL.... a blue punching bag....makes everyone want to hit him without thinking of the consequences xP

Rabid_Latias

Got Latias?
Encore + ShadowTag - If he uses Encore, your screwed. You have to attack him, and get hit a 2x power, OR they Switch, set up, and sweep you if you used a non attack move.

High HP + Counter/Whatever the SP Att version one is - He can take huge hits, and launch them back.

Wobbuffet vs Wobbuffet - Struggle match... Nuff said.

squirtleboy12

christian 4ever
Lol, maybe a Shiny one if you got that. I know that's what I'm looking for, or was that too obvious?
No one cares enough about it really to want one, except maybe me. And no one will use it anyway because it's Uber.

Would anyone believe me if I said that I loved Wobbuffet before it was Uber?

Some Pokemon used Toxic!
Wobbuffet is badly poisoned!
Wobbuffet used Encore!

Ilk withdrew Wobbuffet!
Go Some Poison Pokemon.
Some Pokemon used Toxic!
But it didn't work.

Person withdrew Some Pokemon!
Go Some other Pokemon!
Ilk withdrew Some Poison Pokemon!
Go Wobbuffet!
Wobbuffet was hurt by Poison.

Some other Pokemon used some move!
Wobbuffet used Encore!

Some other Pokemon used some move!
Wobbuffet used Counter/Mirror Coat. Or if it's a stat changing/status move: Ilk withdrew Wobbufet!
Go Another Pokemon!

And the whole thing pretty much repeats....I should know.....

im saying something like this opponent sends out ltios..wobufet uses mirro coat thinking that laltios will use a s.attack..latios insted uses to xic ..now just keep on switching with other pokemon in your team is simple

im saying something like this opponent sends out ltios..wobufet uses mirro coat thinking that laltios will use a s.attack..latios insted uses to xic ..now just keep on switching with other pokemon in your team is simple

But you can't switch, can you?

Any Wobba worth it's salt starts off with Encore, as it screws you no matter what you do (unless you Taunt, which means Wobba just runs away).