• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wobbu-palooza! (175)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Wobbu-palooza!

When entering a town which has an abundance of Wobbuffets, Ash & Co. decide to take part in the festivities. But when a trio of trainers come and cause trouble...the townfolk cannot do anything about it. Can they be stopped?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

wobbanut

Team Awesome
What can I say about this episode? :D It has lots of Wobbuffets, Team Rocket really get the royal treatment for a while (the twerps are usually the ones that get a free dinner), and Jessie's Wobbuffet kicks major butt! It's definitely one of my favorite episodes to watch. :D

Sebok

Banned
I always thought that only specific characters could have pokemon that looked different, but almost every Wobbuffet was a different size or shape. That's what I call wild!

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
What a lame episode. Ash & Co were rendered helpless (by the townspeople) in stopping some bullies from causing trouble simply because of a tradition.

LOl, all of the Wobbuffets, O_O, but the idea behind the trainers was dumb

I loved how they made Team Rocket look like good guys in this episode, and we got see some Wobba-action as well. But I thought the whole rule thing is pretty stupid, who made up that?

Battra

Lots of wonderful Wobbuffet and TR being the good guys again great episode, though it kinda sucked that Ash, Misty, & Brock were prevented from having a Pokemon battle just cause of some lame tradition.

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
The good news: There are a lot of Wobbuffet in the village. And the festival too. So did Jesse who had a Wobbuffet, which is a good thing for her.
The bad news: The twerps(Ash, Misty, and Brock as called by TR) were not allowed to battle inside the village because of a certain tradition. And Jesse accidentally trading her Lickitung for a Wobbuffet.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
there were so many wobbufetts in it, it's almost not normal anymore, still it wasc a nice episode i liked to watch it.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I loved the town of Wobbufets. It was also a nice change of pace to see Team Rocket viewed as heroes for a short period of time. I thought the whole "can't battle during the festival" rule was really dumb. Officer Jenny should have let Ash, Misty, and Brock fight if those three thugs were destroying the Wobbufet statue. However, I'm glad Team Rocket ultimately ended up what they deserved.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
All those Wobbuffets were very srange.... especially the cop Wobbuffet....
And i loved how jessie's wobbuffet knocked out those criminals from the city.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I don't particularly enjoy Team Rocket's Wobbuffet so I didn't like the ones in this episode. It focuses more on Team Rocket than on Ash and Co.

I liked that Wobbuffet wasn't ignored in Johto as seen in this episode where a whole town of Wobbuffet's was shown. The species as a whole got several episodes to itself. Later on, it's almost completely useless, in battle at least.

5/10

Last edited: