1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Wobbu-palooza! (175)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - The Johto League Champions' started by Serebii, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Wobbu-palooza!

When entering a town which has an abundance of Wobbuffets, Ash & Co. decide to take part in the festivities. But when a trio of trainers come and cause trouble...the townfolk cannot do anything about it. Can they be stopped?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

What can I say about this episode? :D It has lots of Wobbuffets, Team Rocket really get the royal treatment for a while (the twerps are usually the ones that get a free dinner), and Jessie's Wobbuffet kicks major butt! It's definitely one of my favorite episodes to watch. :D

3. Sebok

Sebok Banned

I always thought that only specific characters could have pokemon that looked different, but almost every Wobbuffet was a different size or shape. That's what I call wild!

4. vulpix

vulpix Guest

in this episode i never saw so much Wabbaffets before.

5. Aptenodytes

Aptenodytes Well-Known Member

this is one of my favorite episodes because jesse got a wobby! too bad she lost her lickintung though. it was a good pokemon 9.5/10

6. Meganium Ex

Meganium Ex Banned

I couldn't even ESTIMATE how many Woobys there was! But like I always say, who's complaining?

7. Ashy Boy

Ashy Boy Paul's #1 Rival

What a lame episode. Ash & Co were rendered helpless (by the townspeople) in stopping some bullies from causing trouble simply because of a tradition.

8. LOl, all of the Wobbuffets, O_O, but the idea behind the trainers was dumb

9. penngrade6

penngrade6 Banned

I loved how they made Team Rocket look like good guys in this episode, and we got see some Wobba-action as well. But I thought the whole rule thing is pretty stupid, who made up that?

10. Battra

Battra Well-Known Member

Lots of wonderful Wobbuffet and TR being the good guys again great episode, though it kinda sucked that Ash, Misty, & Brock were prevented from having a Pokemon battle just cause of some lame tradition.

11. bhrettzerda053

bhrettzerda053 I have returned.....

The good news: There are a lot of Wobbuffet in the village. And the festival too. So did Jesse who had a Wobbuffet, which is a good thing for her.
    The bad news: The twerps(Ash, Misty, and Brock as called by TR) were not allowed to battle inside the village because of a certain tradition. And Jesse accidentally trading her Lickitung for a Wobbuffet.

12. Igottapoo

Igottapoo In my nightmares

Too much Wobbuffet :p That's why I didn't enjoy this one too much.

13. CliveKoopa

CliveKoopa Well-Known Member

This is quite a good episode, it was quite weird to see Ash and co cheering Team Rocket.

14. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

there were so many wobbufetts in it, it's almost not normal anymore, still it wasc a nice episode i liked to watch it.

15. Littlemyuu

Littlemyuu Orig. Solar-Sceptile

a whole town of Wobbufett..thats so funny, i love it!

16. BogleDominic Crazy Anime

BogleDominic Crazy Anime I love Pokemon!

WUAAAABAAFFEET!! A hole town of Wabbuffets! lol
    Those three bad guys, are so a pain in the guts!!!

17. Hibachi

Hibachi Grass Pokemon Expert

I loved the town of Wobbufets. It was also a nice change of pace to see Team Rocket viewed as heroes for a short period of time. I thought the whole "can't battle during the festival" rule was really dumb. Officer Jenny should have let Ash, Misty, and Brock fight if those three thugs were destroying the Wobbufet statue. However, I'm glad Team Rocket ultimately ended up what they deserved.

18. GoodPokemonTrainer121

GoodPokemonTrainer121 Yeah man!! :)

Wobbufets!!!! I would be afraid if I lived in that town! But that was mean of those guys hurting those poor Wobbys.. even I don't like them a lot

19. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

All those Wobbuffets were very srange.... especially the cop Wobbuffet....
    And i loved how jessie's wobbuffet knocked out those criminals from the city.

20. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I don't particularly enjoy Team Rocket's Wobbuffet so I didn't like the ones in this episode. It focuses more on Team Rocket than on Ash and Co.

I liked that Wobbuffet wasn't ignored in Johto as seen in this episode where a whole town of Wobbuffet's was shown. The species as a whole got several episodes to itself. Later on, it's almost completely useless, in battle at least.

5/10

Last edited: Apr 17, 2010