• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wobbufet or Dugtrio??

Wobbufet or Dugtrio?

• Wobbufet

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Dugtrio

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
title says it all!! Ill go with dugtrio cuz it has an ability same as wobbufets shadow tag(arena trap)...and it has a varied movepool...

Mr. Mime

Stop Copying Me!
I'd have to say both to be honest. Dugtrio's good for an attacking pokemon, whereas a Wobbuffet's more of a "tank" pokemon. If I sent a Wobbuffet out that had Shadow Tag as an ability, with Counter, Destiny Bond and Safeguard as attacks, I may not cause much damage, but I can whittle down a foe's PP trying to inflict damage and with Destiny Bond, I could take pretty much any pokemon down.

Actually, now I've explained, I'll go for Wobbuffet!

nubinator

Banned
Wobbufett's for noobs ( he's an uber )

I use Dugtrio on NB and he's a decent pokemon.

Mr. Mime

Stop Copying Me!
Wobbaffet's for n00bs? Tell that to Jessie of TR, she eat you for breakfast.

Well maybe not, but her Dustox will.

nubinator

Banned
Lol you just pwned yourslelf.

Dekori

Frosty Trainer
I said Dugtrio. He's a great attacker. The problem with Wobbofett is he relies on the other pokemon attacking, and if that pokemon is another in game trainer pokemon or a wild pokemon, they don't attack much. Though Wobbofett is good.

S

Shine

Wobbuffet is uber.

Uber is bad. (May or may not be debatable)

=> Dugtrio wins.

xXBloodstainedLieXx

IT'S ALL THE RAGE!
I picked Dugtrio because it's easier for me to give it a good moveset. Plus I had it in my team ever since I started playing FireRed because i hate hatching the egg in Saphirre. I could always trade a Dugtrio when I beat the game

Mr. Mime

Stop Copying Me!
Yeah, I'd never dream of using Wobbuffet in my team as I progress through the game, I don't have the patience for him. Dugtrio's best for all out attack and as a decent pokemon through the games, Wobbuffet's just there for screwing up your friend's team.

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
I like Dugtrio more. Not that I hate Wobbufet, but I just like Dugtrio more, because I like ground attacks.

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
This is a joke right. Wobbufet has no place in pokemon. Not even in Ubers.