• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wobbuffet or Meowth?

wobbuffet guy

YOU WILL OBEY!!!
So who is better Meowth or Wobbuffet you decide

Meowth Vs Wobbuffet
:meowthbal

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
Wobbuffet. The guy is an Uber. Meowth just..sucks.

zlxq3000

Master Collector
Well considering that Meowth has yet to learn Pay Day (I'm assuming you mean Team Rocket's Meowth) while Wobbuffet has to know every move in its moveset regardless of its level, and since Wobbuffet is all about taking hits and then dealing them back tenfold, I'd have to say Wobbuffet would win regardless.

Prinplup

Super, super =D
Wobbufet. Some of the highest HP in the game. Meowth is just...... yuck.

Zwitter™

Surhomme
surely the pokemon in these x or y polls need to be in some way related so that it is more personal opinion instead of wobbuffet owning all

they have no comparable features whatsoever

zlxq3000

Master Collector
surely the pokemon in these x or y polls need to be in some way related so that it is more personal opinion instead of wobbuffet owning all

they have no comparable features whatsoever

They're both in Team Rocket; this might as well be "Seviper vs. Arbok" or "Carnevine vs. Mime Jr.", except this won't offer a lot of terrible debates over who is better, a crappy normal-type or one of the strongest pokemon in the game.

Zwitter™

Surhomme
They're both in Team Rocket; this might as well be "Seviper vs. Arbok" or "Carnevine vs. Mime Jr.", except this won't offer a lot of terrible debates over who is better, a crappy normal-type or one of the strongest pokemon in the game.
sorry did i not but the emphasis on related, as in based around the same idea so yeah a seviper vs arbok one would work but just being in team rocket doesn't help.
how about pikachu or squirtle as ash owned both?

john stewart

....................in your ear..................................meowth! that's right

haha i love meowth

Last edited:

popcorn dragon

Wobbufet is obvious. It can use counter and mirror coat. And Destiny Bond. Wobbufet could pretty much kill any pokemon if it has a high defense stat. Thats why they declared wobbufet an uber

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
Is there any other choice?

202.jpg
WOB.

WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
I know Meowth was an original character and all but I absolutely love Wobbuffet. He's hilarious. Meowth kinda annoys me so yea...

Hotrod93

Dragon Trainer
Wobbufet, Even though Meowth has been there since day one Wobbufet just seems more funny.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
You can't compare an uber with a pre-evo. In battle- wise, Wobbafett wins, but in everything else, I choose Meowth.

wobbuffet guy

YOU WILL OBEY!!!
Well I have to say Wobbuffet is better not just because I think its awesome the reasons are its an Uber and It could Own meowth

wobbuffet guy

YOU WILL OBEY!!!
In the anime I would still say Wobuffet even know we've had Meowth since the second episode he can be so annoying at times but Wobuuffet's Jumping out its pokebaall and going WOBBUFFET! never gets old

deoxisthebest

Ice gym leader
Well considering that Meowth has yet to learn Pay Day (I'm assuming you mean Team Rocket's Meowth) while Wobbuffet has to know every move in its moveset regardless of its level, and since Wobbuffet is all about taking hits and then dealing them back tenfold, I'd have to say Wobbuffet would win regardless.

Same tohught. ^_^

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
Ok this is how it would go.

Meowth used Fury Swipes! Critical Hit!
Wobuffet used Counter!
Meowth died

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
In terms of game mechanics, I'd pick Wobby any day. Meowth isn't even fully evolved. I'm certain you're thinking about the anime though. In terms of anime, I have no strong opinions one way or the other.