• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Woebegone Drizzile! (1151)

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I wonder what will motivate it to come out of his cave? (Do not say plot)

Also I still think it'll somehow meet up with Jacqueline and Inteleon again before Evolving into the latter itself

Really tho. All Drizzile needs is another Forehead poke from Inteleon and he'll be over his depression in an instant! XD (joking)

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I wonder what will motivate it to come out of his cave? (Do not say plot)

Also I still think it'll somehow meet up with Jacqueline and Inteleon again before Evolving into the latter itself

Really tho. All Drizzile needs is another Forehead poke from Inteleon and he'll be over his depression in an instant! XD (joking)
Id really like an episode where it learns to love itself for who he is, coming out of hibernation after its finally tired of hiding away and realising it isnt as bad
With a hopeful attitude and optimistic outlook it can then start training to finally become an Inteleon

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
….Why was that an actually amazing episode? It’s been a hot minute since the Pokémon anime, of all things, has made me cry.

This is what every serious character-driven Pokémon episode should be like. Every decision in the narrative is an extension of a character’s beliefs, and the conflict develops naturally with purpose. I was very pleasantly surprised when the message didn’t end up being “surround yourself with your friends if you’re feeling depressed”; but rather a very grounded and realistic message of taking things one step at a time, luckily with friends like Go and Ash willing to wait as long as it takes until Drilizzle is comfortable and willing to allow company. What makes this even better is the way things connect back to Go. As much as I’ve wanted to see more of his upbringing, I thought that chapter was pretty much closed; thankfully it isn’t yet. I can really empathize and relate to Go on being anti-social and facing pressure to make connections with others, yet when being asked why, not being able to come up with an answer. Go realizing that and applying it to Drilizzle’s situation was just great, emotionally rich writing.

All in all, this was a fantastic episode. I’m really pleased with how gently-handled Sobble’s storyline has been; it’s easily one of the best Journeys episodes so far. 10/10.

Evstike

Take me back to peak pokemon
"Hey Goh, why does Sakuragi Park smell like a rotting corpse?"
"I think it's coming from that cave over there"
"Isn't that where you left Drizzile 10 episodes ago?"
"Uhh... umm, what's a Drizzile?"

Starswirl Pikachu

When the reporter mentions age, I cant quite wrap my head around exactly how old Ash could be. Time hi-jinx aside, I almost forget about Goh's personality in his younger years. Although Pokemon evolution themed episodes lose some of their luster when new captures are so common.