• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Woh, there. Isn't that a little much for a children's game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeminied

Sorry if this is already a thread.

I was casually walking down Route 212 when I saw the Pokemon Mansion looming over me so I decided to take a look inside. Once I got in I had a poke around and saw a nice maid offering me the five maid knockout challenge. I accepted and quickly swept all five of them. As my prize for defeating all of the maids I was offered a chance to battle Master Liam. I made short work of him when I was told.

"Oh, I'll ask you not to pry into what I'm doing in the back of the mansion [with the five maids]"

"This knowing wink is all you'll get out of me."

Here you can discuss moments in Pokemon that have made you think that maybe this isn't for children anymore. Discuss.

Last edited:

razor fire

I have to agree. That did sound perverted. I know there are some other moments too but as of right now I can't remember them.

demnz

I hate breeding
In RBY after you defeat a Juggler he says, "Whoops, dropped my balls!"

It made me lol but I'm immature.

mockingjay

swift and lol
i'm a kid, and i would have never thought of it this way. you guys and your perverted minds. xD

SilverFox

So sly
Cyrus is planning to murder you, your mother, and your pokemon and pre-apologizes for it.

randomspot555

In RBY after you defeat a Juggler he says, "Whoops, dropped my balls!"

It made me lol but I'm immature.

lol I hope you don't become a doctor because you'll giggle after every time someone says urine.

Cyrus is planning to murder you, your mother, and your pokemon and pre-apologizes for it.

That...is even mildly offensive how?

In the JApanese games, there's a number of adult-implications.

Mr. Coffee, the old man in R/B/Y/FR/LG who is super-moody until he has his coffee? In the original games, he's actually incredibly hung over and was passed out in the middle of the street.

There was someone in the Hoenn games who was high on mushrooms.

This is all according to Nob Ogasawaka, the former translator of the games. I'll see if I can dig up a few more facts from him.

A number of religious references have been changed throughout Pokemon in many of the formats. For example, the anime refers to the Lake Trio as God of [whatever]. Whereas the English dub has them as "Spirit of [whatever]" or "Being of [whatever]".

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive

yeminied

I believe that in Platinum and quite possibly in Diamond and Pearl while going through the shortcut past Eterna Forest which requires the use of cut in the rocky area there are two items, 1. a mysterious silvery powder on top of a bit of paper and 2. The TM Sleep Talk. Druggie corner much.

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
The Pokemon games are always full of innuendo! Those naughty Japanese...dirty *giggles and blushes*

There's a female swimmer in several games (LG/FR, DP, Pt) who makes some kind of...odd...statement like "When I'm in my bathing suit I'm at a loss for where to put my pokeballs". And I'm just like, well...

o_o

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
There's a female swimmer in several games (LG/FR, DP, Pt) who makes some kind of...odd...statement like "When I'm in my bathing suit I'm at a loss for where to put my pokeballs". And I'm just like, well...

o_o
yeah they got to be somewhere you know didn't she have like one or three pokeballs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.