• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Woh, there. Isn't that a little much for a children's game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
I am pissing myself with laughter now.

I'll be here all night, try the liver.

Also, the Barboach and Shroomish loving men were changed in Emerald into wanting Lotad and Seedot.

He wants big Seedot.

He wants his grubby paws on the biggest, hugest, most massive Seedot you've ever seen.

Hmm.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
i can only think of what the swimmers say or the infamous..."whoops i dropped my balls"

octoboy

I Crush Everything
They're giant rabbits. Have you ever seen an angry rabbit?

It's a little odd that a pokemon that evolves with love would naturally adopt a move which was strengthened through hatred.

Though I'm not sure what vulgar innuendo the original guy was talking about.

I think whismur's having a poophole (I'm told it's a tail, but it appears to be hollow in whismur's Sapphire backsprite) is funny.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
What's "deep" about cloning? It's a scientific procedure.

Yes, but it's a sensitive topic. The thought may go over a kid's head, but if they happen to ask their parent about what cloning is, and the parent happens to be against cloning, issues could arise from that. But it hasn't happened, otherwise Mewtwo Strikes Back would've been boycotted before it came to theaters. (As far as I know, anyway.)

I think whismur's having a poophole (I'm told it's a tail, but it appears to be hollow in whismur's Sapphire backsprite) is funny.

Yeah... it's a very weird tail. Never noticed that before 0_O, but that hole is everywhere on Exploud... I don't want to be near a Whismur when it gets gas.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Oh please. Cloning as in what yielded Mewtwo has been going on in science fiction pretty much since there WAS science fiction.

Sohashi

Likley been posted before but, A swimmer girl in emerald was complaining about how her body looked in a bikini and i thought "kids shouldn't have to be discriminated on how they look" and thats exactly what she wwas promoting(though she could be 18+ for all i know)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Oh please. Cloning as in what yielded Mewtwo has been going on in science fiction pretty much since there WAS science fiction.

Yes, I know that, but how about in a children's game? I'm just saying, it could've happened. Parents are pretty wacky when it comes to games and what goes on in them.

Dante Falls

Doppelgänger
Castform, being a weather forecaster, always seems to me that it's based on the stereotypical weather-girl, with a large chest.

It has two, round ball-shaped things underneath it's head, where it's chest is. That's a bit of a nod towards something, me thinks.

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
Castform, being a weather forecaster, always seems to me that it's based on the stereotypical weather-girl, with a large chest.

It has two, round ball-shaped things underneath it's head, where it's chest is. That's a bit of a nod towards something, me thinks.

I always assumed those were its appendages.

Dante Falls

Doppelgänger
LightingKimba said:
I always assumed those were its appendages.

I always thought they seemed a little round and stubby to be appendages, even in Pokémon terms.

noobers said:
I... think it just looks like that because it's supposed to be a cloud.

It's rainform chest-area looks like a cloud, but in it's normal form, to me, it looks vaguely sexual.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
It's rainform chest-area looks like a cloud, but in it's normal form, to me, it looks vaguely sexual.

Someone ended up pointing out that those are its balls... I don't know why I looked at that thread >_>;.

Froggle

Lolipop Girl
They're it's balls AND it's boobs AND it's arms AND a cloud.

Castform is that cool xD

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
Likley been posted before but, A swimmer girl in emerald was complaining about how her body looked in a bikini and i thought "kids shouldn't have to be discriminated on how they look" and thats exactly what she wwas promoting(though she could be 18+ for all i know)

Female Swimmers are teenagers to young adults..I know a lot of teenagers that act like that, no problem.

I recall one Swimmer in Emerald, or was it Diamond, who said she lost the top part of her swim gear, so she couldn't get out of the water.

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater

WIN!
lol xD
Remember palkia's head, or as uncyclopedia called him,
The space p*nis?

Yes, I know that, but how about in a children's game? I'm just saying, it could've happened. Parents are pretty wacky when it comes to games and what goes on in them.

Doraemon has nudity appearing a lot. There's a japanese tv show where the woman is seen completely naked twice in the main theme, and every episode involves her getting naked

New Famous Quote apart from Games =/ Anime:
American Parents DO NOT EQUAL Japanese Parents

Last edited:

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
...But it's not a kid's game. It's aimed toward everyone. If you understand the innuendo then does it matter what it says? If you can't understand it, even better.

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Competitive5910 said:
WIN!
lol xD
Remember palkia's head, or as uncyclopedia called him, Spoiler:- inappropriate:

The space p*nis?

I recall BynineB calling it the Penisaurus Rex. When I first read it, I literally Lol'd

Status
Not open for further replies.