• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Woh, there. Isn't that a little much for a children's game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterballoon

Aspiring Coordinator
Male Lopunny. Nuff' said. Which male has such curvy hips and an hourglass figure?

Will

Bardische

Elegance.
Male swimmers in the Japanese versions always wear speedos. And most of the sprites seem to be flexing their muscles. LOL. Just look at the HeartGold/SoulSilver sprite for the male swimmer. Jesus Christ...

Please ignore the above if you want. But the guy from the Mansion takes the cake. I have such a perverted mind. I'm sorry. LOL.

razor fire

Male Lopunny. Nuff' said. Which male has such curvy hips and an hourglass figure?

Will

Gay people? It is possible you know. Especially with those gender change operations in the real life too.

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Gay people? It is possible you know. Especially with those gender change operations in the real life too.

But people with gender change operations are transsexual. And those who you're talking about are of the female gender if not of the female sex (yeah, there's a difference).
o_O
*imagining a macho male trapped in a lopunny's body*
*imagining the dialogue between a gay male lopunny and a female lopunny thrown together at the day-care* (Though, to be far, we don't know exaaaactly how pokemon eggs are made, since no on in the Pokemon world ever seems to witness the act. <.< That said, if they're made like babies in our world are produced, dittos are quite the promiscuous blobs of sillyputty)
>_<

when team galactic was using a bomb on the great marsh, that was a bit much for a kids game :p

Tf5174

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
i wish you could see what the inside looked like after it went off. after it happens and you can go inside, it looks like nothing happened.

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
Was it really?

I diddn't even feel like it was a big thing.
Yes, but it would have been worse if the explosion was actually shown, because judging from the area of the explosion and the shockwave reaching Canalave city all the way from Lake valor, that would have been a really freaking powerful explosion.

Sara Hysaro

Yes, but it would have been worse if the explosion was actually shown, because judging from the area of the explosion and the shockwave reaching Canalave city all the way from Lake valor, that would have been a really freaking powerful explosion.

I think they're talking about the explosion in Platinum, where a Galactic Grunt detonated a bomb inside of the Great Marsh.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
That's not deserving of an M rating at all though.

Oh wow, way to miss what I was replying to, which was female Mr Mimes not being a big deal being that the "Mr" part is part of the translation, which was done before there were genders in the games...

waterballoon said:

Oh, I can think of someone. Maybe it's the water in Sinnoh.

ChuklaeAquos

Glalie fan!
There is two for me...

One is a female trainer on the way to Fallarbor town, she asks you to marry her, even if you play as the girl!

Another would be a guy who gives you a nugget, on route 228. He calls them his "nuggets of wisdom", and he says to use them wisely...

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
Another would be a guy who gives you a nugget, on route 228. He calls them his "nuggets of wisdom", and he says to use them wisely...

The joke in Japan was that the old man wants you to touch his golden balls (kindama) iirc. Don't think too hard on the joke.

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny

wow dude - pretty much all of my gay mates are built like f'ng tanks - definitely not feminine!

i think you're confusing gays & transsexuals...

octoboy

I Crush Everything

Will

*punches waterballoon*

*punches Razorfire* Seriously, people who look like the opposite sex =/= homosexuals.

And male lopunnys and gardevoirs and female machokes might be creepy... ...if they were humans, but they are NOT human. Have you seen a male cheetah? It's skinny enough to be anorexic. Are you going to find that offensive?

waterballoon

Aspiring Coordinator
^ Whoa no need to get all worked up.

But still, the idea of all these weird-gender-benders... is hilarious, honestly. XD But really, I was just kidding anyway... and I wasn't implying the look like opposite sex = homosexuals. I'm one myself, so... ^^

And it's still a fact Will has a curvalicious body

razor fire

But people with gender change operations are transsexual. And those who you're talking about are of the female gender if not of the female sex (yeah, there's a difference).
o_O
*imagining a macho male trapped in a lopunny's body*
*imagining the dialogue between a gay male lopunny and a female lopunny thrown together at the day-care* (Though, to be far, we don't know exaaaactly how pokemon eggs are made, since no on in the Pokemon world ever seems to witness the act. <.< That said, if they're made like babies in our world are produced, dittos are quite the promiscuous blobs of sillyputty)
>_<

*punches Razorfire* Seriously, people who look like the opposite sex =/= homosexuals.

And male lopunnys and gardevoirs and female machokes might be creepy... ...if they were humans, but they are NOT human. Have you seen a male cheetah? It's skinny enough to be anorexic. Are you going to find that offensive?

I guess you two misread my post. What I meant was that some gay people uses corsets which creates that hourglass figure.

wow dude - pretty much all of my gay mates are built like f'ng tanks - definitely not feminine!

i think you're confusing gays & transsexuals...

I meant some gay people. I should have been more detailed about my post.

Purple II

2nd Gen Shiny Hunter
In Rock Tunnel in R/B/Y there's a girl that says "Ah don't try anything in the dark!"... maybe it's not as perverted as I think

EDIT: My apologies it's already been said lol. Like page 4

Last edited:
In Rock Tunnel in R/B/Y there's a girl that says "Ah don't try anything in the dark!"... maybe it's not as perverted as I think

EDIT: My apologies it's already been said lol. Like page 4

Nah, trust me. It's just as perverted as you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.