• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wolf Gen 4/5 Event Shop.

92tornadus

Hey! Congrats on your shop! I am interested in these
*60114 Fukuoka Bellsprout - Quirky - Likes To Fight - 1-28-2006
60321 Nagoya Minun - Careful Nature - Likes to Relax - Feb 4, 2007
60505 Tokyo Shuckle Brave 1-3-2007 Capable of taking hits HP 26
00010 SPACE C Deoxys - Quiet Nature - Quick Tempered - Dec 23, 2008
Plus some of your NFT PCNY and the star Drowzee but you'll probably won't trade those hehe
Let me know of there's anything you want from m shop

xxh0wlw0lfxx

울부짖었다 늑대
Hey! Congrats on your shop! I am interested in these
*60114 Fukuoka Bellsprout - Quirky - Likes To Fight - 1-28-2006
60321 Nagoya Minun - Careful Nature - Likes to Relax - Feb 4, 2007
60505 Tokyo Shuckle Brave 1-3-2007 Capable of taking hits HP 26
00010 SPACE C Deoxys - Quiet Nature - Quick Tempered - Dec 23, 2008
Plus some of your NFT PCNY and the star Drowzee but you'll probably won't trade those hehe
Let me know of there's anything you want from m shop

not really. ill let kevin know tho

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I'm interested in your Hadou Mew, Regirock, registeel, regice, and Pokepark06 Mew, Celebi and Jirachi please check my shop for anything, I also have a bunch of events not listed, hope I have something you may want

xxh0wlw0lfxx

울부짖었다 늑대
Why Kevin?
because, me and him are partners. we just have two shops, so we both have each others things and i dont want to do a trade incase we already have it.

Are you open yet?
yes just pm me and ill give you a list

I'm interested in your Hadou Mew, Regirock, registeel, regice, and Pokepark06 Mew, Celebi and Jirachi please check my shop for anything, I also have a bunch of events not listed, hope I have something you may want

Can yu list the unlisted events?

MrThEsTaN

Rare collector
I am interested in your timid Germany Michina Arceus. I can offer you a timid shiny flawless Shaymin OT Zyg in return.