• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wolf Lovers Club

~Flygon_Rocks~

.:Time Lord:.

crobatman

Hey man I'm a christian, and I know God made me as human, but being a wolf would be awesome.....
If i was a werewolf (hmmm Nimble Arcanine tell me more on how to become one) then I would want to be able to switch forms at will, and keep my intelligence and humanity, and not be taken over by animalistic rage...

i just thought of something!
being a dog would be fun! have any of you read the animorphs. when they turned into dogs, they had fun! when they were wolves, they meant business.

has anyone heard of these wolves?
http://www.shoarns.com/Maned Wolf 2.JPG

they eat fruit!

Last edited:

~Flygon_Rocks~

yes i thought they were a breeding issue with cyotes/wolves but maybe not

crobatman

no, these are maned wolves from south america. they are not true "wolves" though. red wolves might have the breeding issue.

crobatman

yes, i like animals! i am animal crazy, and that is why i joined the club!

Nimble Arcanine

No Matter How Far..
no, these are maned wolves from south america. they are not true "wolves" though. red wolves might have the breeding issue.

Lol, one couldn't find another wolf at the time so it moved on.

Sorta looks like a Wolf cross Fox, even.

crobatman

i first saw Maned Wolves at the Little Rock Zoo when i was 9, and i thought they were Foxes with stilts for legs!

~Flygon_Rocks~

mmm... thats interesting but i guess foxes are distantly related to wlves so they might be like a missing link between the two species

crobatman

NO!
They are a totally different species. let me see what wikipedia says:

TAXONOMY
The Maned Wolf is not closely related to any other canid. It is apparently a survivor from the Pleistocene fauna of large South American mammals; its closest relatives seem to be the dogs and wolves (genus Canis). Previously, some authorities placed it with the various South American foxes, others with the Bush Dog.

Note: 19th century references to this animal may refer to it as a Canis jubatus, "jubatus" being a Latin for "maned".

crobatman

hmm...we are dying again. :(
so, i will do what i do when I can not think of a topic.

It is time for WOLF TRIVIA!!!
this one is easy...
What is a wolf's main diet in the wild?

crobatman

When in packs, wolves will successfully bring down larger mammals such as bison, elk, deer, musk oxen, and moose. (They tend to focus on ill, old, or weak members of a herd.)
and it is different for a solitary wolf.