• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wolf Lovers Club

~Flygon_Rocks~

.:Time Lord:.
like your siggy Eclipse just as a question where are wolves most commonly found excatly

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!
Can I join wolves are my favorite animal? I actually wanted my job to be one of those people who get to watch/raise a wolf pack and flim them and then relase them into the wild.

maymoon

Wake up! Wake up!
Yes, all 3 of you may join! ^^ It's good to see some more wolf lovers on here...
topic, okay!^_^
If you lived in a wolf pack [as a wolf] what position do you think you'd be, and why?

wolfy

I don't know...
My teachers say I have excellent leadership skills, but I'm too shy to step up and lead....
I'd probably be second in charge or a hunter

~Flygon_Rocks~

i might be leader cuz i use logic in difficult circumstances and i like to be in control

Kurayami

Soren Lover
Oooo! I love wolfies! May I join your club? I promise to be a good member! Wolves are awesome! They PWN.

maymoon

Wake up! Wake up!
All of you may join, please forgive us for the lack of a member list, as we cannot edit it [only Espeon can] I will notify him to edit it soon.
In the meantime...
Happy New Year! Yay 2007!
Beautiful banner! We will surely use it!^_^

~Flygon_Rocks~

people this club is dying we need a new topic

~Espeon~

Yay, I'm happy!
Hi, I'm back, sorry, i was playing WoW and something, but i'll try with this...

~Flygon_Rocks~

why is our club dying

CUZ NOONE IS POSTING HERE ANYMORE THEYVE ABANDONED US!!

~Espeon~

Yay, I'm happy!
why is our club dying
Aww... why?

But please, why are you Abandoned? :(

Last edited: