• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

Jerre

Gogoat!
Anyone still remember this class-based game?

It came out on PC in May 2003 as a free online FPS. It's still played since today. I use to play it but i quitted in the beginning of 2007. It was actually planned as a sequel for RTCW, but was later scrapped. And the Multiplayer was released only for free. You can choose from: Soldier, Medic, Field ops, Engineer and Covert ops. Playing on 6 official maps called: Oasis, Battery, Goldrush, Radar, Railgun and Fuel Dump.

Anyone playing this or has played this in the past? Most people playing Wolfenstein 2009 online now.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
just googled it. looks very nice for a free game i must aditt that. though i ususaly stay away from free online games. it's a meetingground for trolls and annoying teenagers.