• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wolf's Den Trading Shop

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Okay, well right now I have DWF Tailow that I can breed with Roost and Mirror Move (and possibly Steel Wing; still experimenting) Egg Moves, so are you interested? I still have the one in a Dream Ball, but it's leveled up a bit from sitting in the Daycare. For a while I didn't have access to the Dream World, so I only have that and a Trapinch with Giga Drain and Sheer Force, which I just caught, so it hasn't been bred yet.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Okay, well right now I have DWF Tailow that I can breed with Roost and Mirror Move (and possibly Steel Wing; still experimenting) Egg Moves, so are you interested? I still have the one in a Dream Ball, but it's leveled up a bit from sitting in the Daycare. For a while I didn't have access to the Dream World, so I only have that and a Trapinch with Giga Drain and Sheer Force, which I just caught, so it hasn't been bred yet.

that'd be cool, is it possible you could get me a male and female one so i can extra with the egg move.
anywho, what do you want for it/them.

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
i am interested in your SF Zapdos and SF Deino, please check out my shop and see if anything interests you:)

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
i am interested in your SF Zapdos and SF Deino, please check out my shop and see if anything interests you:)
Unfortunatly, i did not see anything in your part of the shop that interests me.

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
ok, no problem, i will be updating it alot in the coming weeks so be sure to check back:)

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
I'm interested in: UT VGC 2013 Cloyster

I offer UT Pokemon League DW Scizor with proof. If not, check my shop.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Will you the EST or SMR2012 Pikachu?
lol wut?

I'm interested in: UT VGC 2013 Cloyster

I offer UT Pokemon League DW Scizor with proof. If not, check my shop.

i'd love to trade for that, but unfortunatly im having issues with cloning events atm.
if you can can clone it and send it back sure, but if not ill need to figure out all the stuff.

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
i'd love to trade for that, but unfortunatly im having issues with cloning events atm.
if you can can clone it and send it back sure, but if not ill need to figure out all the stuff.

Sure I can do that. Use my black fc.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Last edited:

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Will you give me the UT VGC $ 2013 Cloyster

Sure.
whats your fc, as i couldnt find it in your event thread...maybe because its not there or i can find it cause my german is limited.
lol

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
that'd be cool, is it possible you could get me a male and female one so i can extra with the egg move.
anywho, what do you want for it/them.

That's for the Taillow, right? And yes, I can do that, but which egg move would you want? Roost + Mirror Move or Steel Wing?

Well, I'm interested in your
UT Fall 2010 Mew, naïve
T Roserade, Modest
T Blissey, lax $
But mainly the Mew.

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
Hmm , sadly I do not have the DWFs you wan except for gligar , could you choose again ? , thanks , um next the YOTD pokes they are hatched , and um how many natures do you wan , and stuff as it would be a little bit crazy to write out everything , I have like at least 9 natures for each of them , also all my events are traded from legit trainers like kevin24 and guys like that , um I am now interested in pokemon league scizor brave with proof , so could ya add that to the list , thanks , also if you are looking for multiple natures for the YOTDs pokes then I can supply enough for all the events I ask for , otherwise do state what you wan for the rest as well , thanks and hope to see your reply soon :)

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Hmm , sadly I do not have the DWFs you wan except for gligar , could you choose again ? , thanks , um next the YOTD pokes they are hatched , and um how many natures do you wan , and stuff as it would be a little bit crazy to write out everything , I have like at least 9 natures for each of them , also all my events are traded from legit trainers like kevin24 and guys like that , um I am now interested in pokemon league scizor brave with proof , so could ya add that to the list , thanks , also if you are looking for multiple natures for the YOTDs pokes then I can supply enough for all the events I ask for , otherwise do state what you wan for the rest as well , thanks and hope to see your reply soon :)
O_O no offense but thats the biggesr run-on sentance ive seen in my life.

well lets see, besides the gligar....i need...well...anything i don't have. lol

Year of the dragon pokemon i want:
Timid Dieno
Adamant Druddigon
Jolly Bagon
(any nature) Swablu
(any nature) Trapinch
Timid Horsea

So to recap, these are the events you were interested in?
UT spring 2012 reshirem brave
DW mamoswine
UT 2012 MAY darkrai
DW porygon
DW Gotherita (i looked through my pc and found some screens of proof for it, so bonus)
Pokemon League scizor

and as another note, im still interested in that 10th anniversary ttar.

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
Add oblivia heatran to the list as well , suddenly interested in that , can I ask , do you file trade ? , also I will get you gligar and 4 others you don't have for DWF s, next events I need to check for the dragons , I will get back to you later as I am outside now , nice proof , do ya have any for porygon and mamoswine ? . Also 10 ANIv tyranitar it is , I will reserve it for you , nice right , my handy work , always have the habit of not putting ... Hehe