• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wolf's Den Trading Shop

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Hi would you accept anything in my sig for dw scizor?
I'm interested in that korean dw squirtle, but as thats a bit unfair anything else you have in mind too?

Add oblivia heatran to the list as well , suddenly interested in that , can I ask , do you file trade ? , also I will get you gligar and 4 others you don't have for DWF s, next events I need to check for the dragons , I will get back to you later as I am outside now , nice proof , do ya have any for porygon and mamoswine ? . Also 10 ANIv tyranitar it is , I will reserve it for you , nice right , my handy work , always have the habit of not putting ... Hehe

._.
i can get proof for the porygon and mamoswine.
i do file trade, though for some pokemon i can send you the pkm file if needed, but i rarely do that.

ANYWHO ANNOUNCMENT, updated rules with 2 new rules for all you to follow :p

Last edited:

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
You can take my jap dw bulbasaur if you wish also?

lol no, i meant the dw pokemon league scizor for the squirtle is a bit unfair.
so take a gander round the rest of my events/shines/xd/dwf/ ect., anything else catch your eye that would would want for the squirtle along with the scizor?

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Umm, CrystalNinetales, I think you skipped my post. It was:

That's for the Taillow, right? And yes, I can do that, but which egg move would you want? Roost + Mirror Move or Steel Wing?

Well, I'm interested in your
UT Fall 2010 Mew, naïve
T Roserade, Modest
T Blissey, lax $
But mainly the Mew

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Umm, CrystalNinetales, I think you skipped my post. It was:

Sorry about the late reply, lol

so these are the one's you're interested in:

UT Fall 2010 Mew, naïve
T Roserade, Modest
T Blissey, lax $

Id be willing to trade any of them for the taillow atm.

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Hey there! Im looking at your Feb2012 mewtwo, spring 2012 reshiram, VGC2013 cloyster.
Is there anything in my sig you'd be interested in trading for? :) Please PM or VM your reply, as I am likely to forget I posted here... My memory isnt that good :p

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Sorry about the late reply, lol

so these are the one's you're interested in:

UT Fall 2010 Mew, naïve
T Roserade, Modest
T Blissey, lax $

Id be willing to trade any of them for the taillow atm.

How about the Mew for the Tailow? If so, please PM me your available trade times, if you can. :{D

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
Hi People who look at the shop and what-Not
When my part of the shop opens(When i find a Cloner DX) There will be a Giveaway
1st 2 Events 1 shiny
2nd 2 Events
3rd 1 shiny
(Still looking for that Cloner)

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Shop update, please refer to the news page for more info.

Overview:
New shiny flawless and events.
March Madness Eggs.
Removed a rule or two.

Last edited:

JohnnyV

Hi! I'm interested in either Arceus:
-AT (I tried to EV train it via Join Avenue, but i kinda failed, lol. if needed i can remove evs, but it takes time) DW Arceus Event, Adamant $
or
-UT Modest DW. Arceus

I can offer the following things (I'd possibly be willing to trade more than one of them for it)
-Shiny Magikarp
-Shiny Stoutland
-Shiny PorygonZ
-Gamestop Event Entei
-Gamestop Event Raikou
-Gamestop Keldeo
-Event Genesect

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Hi! I'm interested in either Arceus:
-AT (I tried to EV train it via Join Avenue, but i kinda failed, lol. if needed i can remove evs, but it takes time) DW Arceus Event, Adamant $
or
-UT Modest DW. Arceus

I can offer the following things (I'd possibly be willing to trade more than one of them for it)
-Shiny Magikarp
-Shiny Stoutland
-Shiny PorygonZ
-Gamestop Event Entei
-Gamestop Event Raikou
-Gamestop Keldeo
-Event Genesect

For the Adamant Arceus i'd like the magikarp.
for the modest one, that's up to aquario to decide, as it's their's.

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Would you do a TRU shaymin for a PC Chandelure? And whos the OT on the SPR2012 Reshiram?

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
I would like: UT Shiny Flawless Zapdos, Modest
I can offer a shiny Larvitar VUT Lv.20 (has active pokerus), shiny Deerling UT Lv.26/ any of the 60 DWF in my sig

JohnnyV

For the Adamant Arceus i'd like the magikarp.
for the modest one, that's up to aquario to decide, as it's their's.9

Great, it's a deal! When can you trade? I'm available any time tonight, or tomorrow from 3-6 pm and 9:30-12 pm (I live in the US Eastern Time Zone, my friend code is 1593 2512 2060. Are you still using the 1808 0175 3061 friend code?) just let me know when.

Last edited:

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Do you still want to do that DWF Taillow trade for Mew? I'd be happy to, if you're still interested. If not, than it's okay.
Also, just noticed that your Giveaway name is the exact same as the one in my Trade Shop, lol! :)
Hope you can trade!

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
I would like: UT Shiny Flawless Zapdos, Modest
I can offer a shiny Larvitar VUT Lv.20 (has active pokerus), shiny Deerling UT Lv.26/ any of the 60 DWF in my sig
how about the deerling and a dwf bagon?
i'd be willing to clone the deerling and send oyu the original back.

Would you do a TRU shaymin for a PC Chandelure? And whos the OT on the SPR2012 Reshiram?
You mean my tru shaymin for your pc chandelure?
if so, sure.
and the ot on the resh is SPR2012. (if i remember right, i'll check)

Do you still want to do that DWF Taillow trade for Mew? I'd be happy to, if you're still interested. If not, than it's okay.
Also, just noticed that your Giveaway name is the exact same as the one in my Trade Shop, lol! :)
Hope you can trade!
yeah, i still want dat taillow :p
Really, it is? dang, tbh i just randomly came up with a giveaway, so that's coincidental.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Yeah, that's pretty funny. :D Can you trade now? I've got to breed the Taillow, but that will only take ~10-15 min, at the most

FC: 4255 9934 1621

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
It's a deal, I'll let you know as soon as I hatch a DWF Bagon

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Yeah, that's pretty funny. :D Can you trade now? I've got to breed the Taillow, but that will only take ~10-15 min, at the most

FC: 4255 9934 1621

I can trade...as soon as i find where i put my ds. ._.
i swear i had it like, five minutes ago, but meh.
Use my white FC.
though it could be tommorow when we trade, as my wifi is being a troll.

It's a deal, I'll let you know as soon as I hatch a DWF Bagon
k

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Well, I have school AND soccer tomorrow, so if we trade then, I can make it from 5:00 PM-5:30 PM, and 7:00 PM-9:00 PM (Serebii Time)
What's your FC? I didn't find it anywhere.

Last edited: