• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~~~~~Wolf's Shop Of Cloning,Events,And More!~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Last edited:

zac4564

I'm legally blind
I'm interested in your modest DW vulpix and your DW nidoran F I can give you a shiny flawless cresselia.

BlazingStar

Dragon Master
Want- your shiny Meinfoo and Zangoose

Will give- Shiny LV 100 Ninetails and shiny Absol

Gad

is low on Patrats
I'll take a Coro-Coro DW Croagunk :p

Actually Sure thing. But could I get some more info on Cacturne? Level, Ability, ball it was caught in, OT, ID, ribbons, nature/characteristic, and moveset would be ideal. I just want to make sure it's legit :)

xxh0wlw0lfxx

울부짖었다 늑대
Actually Sure thing. But could I get some more info on Cacturne? Level, Ability, ball it was caught in, OT, ID, ribbons, nature/characteristic, and moveset would be ideal. I just want to make sure it's legit :)

Cacturne lvl45 Pokeball OT:pCNY'D ID:651
and im not sure about the ribbons cause i have to put it in my gen 4 game then transfer to my gen 5 game..cause i keep files..

-Ingrain
-Faint Attack
-Spikes
-Needle Arm

psilocyborg

Epic Trainer
Whats the nature and Lvl. of your Shiny Flawless Tyrouge?

Status
Not open for further replies.