• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~~~~~Wolf's Shop Of Cloning,Events,And More!~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Thanks Wolf

Last edited:

ltck

Shiny Sniper
Heya heya! I think this is the first time I've seen Bluemew's pokemon on Serebii. xD

Anyways... I hardly have any events to offer. :/ But I do have a small selection of shiny Korean pokes. I'm interested in the Korean DW Charmander, and I'm eyeing some of Bluemew's pokemon...

Anything interest you in my shop? Link is in my signature.

xxh0wlw0lfxx

울부짖었다 늑대
I only take events and dude I have every single Bluemes poke.. Even ones he hasn't distro'd yet .-. He's my partner :D helps me with maii distro..

ltck

Shiny Sniper
Lucky. :3

I do have some DW events; PokemonCafe Eevee, Japanese starters, etc. but it's kind of hard to find events you don't already have. .-.

If there's a specific event you're looking for, I can see if I can try getting ahold of one. (It's easier for me to find US and Korean events.)

xxh0wlw0lfxx

울부짖었다 늑대
:O! DW Korean Birthday togekiss :3 and I don't have any pokecafe events xD (not including my Korean ones) can you make a list of your events :333

ltck

Shiny Sniper
Like I said, not a whole lot. I'm currently trying to hunt down the PokemonCafe events, but people haven't been wanting to let go of those too easily. :/ I'll see about getting a Korean DW Togekiss, but in the meantime here's what I have on Black (I don't have White on me):

Shiny MYSTRY Mew
SAPPHIRE Zigzagoon
Nintendo Zone Jirachi (JP)
Saikyou Dragonite (JP)
10ANIV Pikachu
10ANIV Bulbasaur
10ANIV Alakazam
10ANIV Articuno
10ANIV Espeon
10ANIV Umbreon
10ANIV Raikou
10ANIV Celebi
10ANIV Blaziken
10ANIV Latias
10ANIV Latios
DW Mudkip (JP)
DW Torchic (JP)
DW Pachirisu (JP)
DW Vaporeon
PokemonCafe DW Eevee

ltck

Shiny Sniper
Here are the rest:

Birthday Charmander (PC Tokyo '07)
Janta's Golurk
Satoshi's Reshiram/Zekrom
Goon Scizor
Sinjoh Events
WISHMKR Jirachi

But it looks like you have all of them. :/ The only one I don't think you have is the PokemonCafe Eevee (female).

xxh0wlw0lfxx

울부짖었다 늑대
@Koththemad An event i do NOT have.. Or a set of events i do NOT have..
@Lavaburst14 Sorry Nothing of interest.. I only collect events if you would look at my wants list .-.

xxh0wlw0lfxx

울부짖었다 늑대
Here are the rest:

Birthday Charmander (PC Tokyo '07)
Janta's Golurk
Satoshi's Reshiram/Zekrom
Goon Scizor
Sinjoh Events
WISHMKR Jirachi

But it looks like you have all of them. :/ The only one I don't think you have is the PokemonCafe Eevee (female).

I'm getting a flawless Cafe Eevee

Koththemad

Well sir i just got a few days ago i didnt see it i might have over looked it if i did sry but a ALOMOS Darkrai UT

Status
Not open for further replies.