• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Woman cracks open egg to find... another egg?

Sammi

Banned
The fact that the woman looks so terribly thrilled by just that in the article is more shocking than the egg in the egg, to me.

Star Dust

live let live.
4 comments....

1. Cool.
2. How on earth did it get to a store and get sold?
3. Why on earth did they make this an article.
4. What on earth is the point of this thread.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
Thats interesting. I remember one time my mom asked me to crack open an egg and there were 2 yolks inside. It was weird.

Lol twin chicks! You killed twins. I hope your happy. lol.

Isn't this kind of like how when two people grow together at birth and are super freaks..? I wonder how the chicks would have looked if they had hatched. O_O;

Alzi

Toon link
Lol twin chicks! You killed twins. I hope your happy. lol.

Isn't this kind of like how when two people grow together at birth and are super freaks..? I wonder how the chicks would have looked if they had hatched. O_O;

Probally something with two heads.

Frozir

F-f-freezing... NOT
I've heard about this when I was like..... 5?

Sammi said:
The fact that the woman looks so terribly thrilled by just that in the article is more shocking than the egg in the egg, to me.

That's why I agree with this.

This news is neither thread worthy nor even worth to be a newspaper article. Honestly, the most this news deserves is to be in Wikipedia's "Do you Know?" corner.

CharMaster006 said:

I believe they will develop into two separate chicks.

Profesco

gone gently
An egg inside another egg... How cool! Well, I guess we can put the whole chicken/egg argument to rest. Obviously eggs can produce eggs without the involvement of the chicken!

Spire

soiya
Either its a coincidence that the things I mention are related to movies, or I must be some psychic that somehow conjures quotes and plots up without even seeing the movies.
Think of the things you can DO with that power.

Hey, you could ruin Uwe Boll's career, which is always a good thing.

Oh, and just to be on-topic: Eh.

Lol egg cannibalism. Ok that was lame. But i think I would LOL if I cracked an egg like that.

grapefruit

Blaaaargh...
Hey! It's a special egg!

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
I believe they will develop into two separate chicks.

Sorry, but no... 2 yolks doesn't even mean 2 fetus... most store eggs are duds, blanks, no rooster = no chick... and there's only enough space in a egg for one chick to develop...

We get double yolks a lot, my dad like the extra jumbo eggs... I don't care much for eggs, even if I know there's no chick... It's got nothing to do with the chick...

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Fairly interesting, but not much of a story. Sure, that's rare, yet it probably happened before this a few times. Did she go straight to the news station? Seriously, it isn't as important as other things.

MidnightStorm

Definetly something to lol about. I sigged a quote from the first page about it for the fun of it. But yeah, one egg most assuredly ate the other. XD

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
A small towards an egg, a giant..um small shell inside it..sorry couldn't resist...but anyway it's a lol..