• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder cards

tycho0042

Balance trainer
So, with the recent influx of wireless download pokemon underway I can't help but wonder...Is there any point to keeping those wonder cards? Like do they still work if you were to for example: Start a new game? Is there ANY use for these cards other than to maybe say, yeah. I legitimately downloaded X pokemon from that special event? I'm just wondering why gamefreak/nintendo would allow us to keep those cards if there wasn't any use for them. Thoughts? Comments?
Any insight would likely be appreciated

halloweenghost

they are the bit of info you need to download for whatever,.. but they do nothing so you can trash them,.. but some like to collect them,.. pitty I had to trash alot over the years.

Thundercat2

Pretty but....

*sighs* Yeah after you get the event item/Pokemon they are useless. The only 1 I'm hanging on to is the 10th Aniversery Mew card.

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
I keep them. Doesn't matter to me.

23caterpie

pokemaster
Does anyone know what order you pick up the pokemon from wonder cards in if you have three? In my pearl I still have the Pikachu colored Pichu, Gamestop Jirachi, and Crown Raikou in that order from oldest to newest. Now I want to get the Crown Entei so I have to delete one of the cards. I thought that I would pick up the Pichu first since it's oldest but the game keeps wanting to get the Jirachi first. I want to save the Jirachi for later when I think of a set for it. Is there a way to change the order you pick them up in?

Iron Beast

The Eon Pokemon
^
No. at least i dont think so

i get rid of them. they take up space and i hate wen i forget to delete them and try to get a wi-fi event. i just have to delete them still.