• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder(ful) Trade Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murder Doll

Button Presser
Hello everyone!

I generally release about five pokemon with 5 perfect IVs each saturday via Wonder Trade and next Saturday I will be putting up 2 entire boxes consisting of Mareep and Gurdurr with the same amount of IVs mentioned.

I would like to invite you all to join me in making Wonder Trade an enjoyable feature in pokemon X and Y.

Please help me make this event possible by doing the same while using the message "Wonderful Trades".

Once again this will be taking place on April 26, 2014

Take care all and I hope to see you guys in game :)

Note: There is not a set time during the day for this event .
(This is to help prevent people from getting the same pokemon from the same person)

Last edited:

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
this shouldn't be in generall but I'd love to do that :D
1 question how do use that message? is it the same message as for example "glad to meet ya"

The King of Ho-oh's

<---- Newest Shiny
Very cool idea. I'll help out I should have a ton of extra perfect bunnelby and nincadas for this weekend. And it will
help counter-act the flood of weedles and grass types that I've heard people are planning to flood on the 20th.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
Yeah I can help!
I will be traveling that day but when I get to VA, I should be able to get on the internet! :)

KzBreakdown

Tamer of Gyarados
I've got several Jolly Absol's with the egg move Play Rough. they might not have high IVs, but I'll still send them out, I'm sure someone would love to have one

and by several i mean 2 and a half boxes

Ketaru

I recently bred a few Impish Chespins with Synthesis and Bulletproof. No clue about IVs. Maybe I'll get to making a few more of those before next week.

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Nice Idea. Maybe use a date instead of next saturday though.
But I will be joining in with Modest Togepi with 3 egg moves and Timid Snorunt wikth 4 egg moves.
They will have 4-5 IV but with bad spread though :) (breeding fodder)

EDIT: Is there a certain time you will be wonder trading, or just Saturday in general?

Last edited:

Murder Doll

Button Presser
Edited the OP so it's slightly more informative about the date and time.

Happy to see people are already starting to join in :)

Sounds fun and I'll actually be able to participate. I'm currently breeding jolly skarmory's with egg moves whirlwind, brave bird, stealth rock and drill peck :). At the minimum they should have at least 4 perfect ivs. I'll start stocking up on them ^-^.

penguin100

Avid Pokemon Master
Ill give out 5iv ha adamant dratini with egg moves aqua jet, Extremespeed, dragon dance and dragon rush. I have a box or 2 filled of em
or you guys could just pm me if you want one, but I will wonder trade a lot out

ShiningKnightXY

<----Newest Shiny
I could probably give out some Gale Wings Adamant Fletchlings...IVs are a little spotty but the nature and ability are still great for competitive.

legendarytrainer123

Happy Holidays!
I'll join this event! Maybe I'll Wonder Trade a few shinies. I'll Wonder Trade some 4-5 IV Torchics as well.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
cool and all but you don't need to make a thread for it
try making a post about it in your signature or something

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.