• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Mail Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranitar-GyM-

Cute lil charizard
So sorry for the double post i make a mistake ... The program I lost was the Wonder Mail Generator .. And pleaseeee I want it back ... can someone give me a link where I can find it ?

Thank u in advance ...

Pink sneasel

Double Trouble Time

Tyranitar-GyM-

Cute lil charizard
Thank u so much !!! This will help me a LOT ... but I'd like to have this program in my pc, not in internet, can someone knows how can I get the wonder mail generator downloaded to my pc

I think the creator did make a download:

Creator of Wonder Mail Generator said:
An [URL="http://www.upokecenter.com/generators.zip]offline version of mystery dungeon tools[/URL] is available.

Last edited:

Bladi212

Empoleon & Blaziken!
rofl just google it smart one

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
Download the non-internet one so you can use it anytime. I wonder how do wondermails work?

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
There's a sticky regarding where the generators are found and... this thread was bumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.