• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories - Sun and Moon Edition

nel3

Crimson Dragon
the latest hack i got from WT was perfect shiny darkrai with gold bottle cap. i released it soon after i finished the box off from the WT session. though im WT a bunch of EM and or HA snivy out at the moment.

LOL i just got a shiny oricorio just now with 0 IVs in all but atk and speed.

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i got a timid lvl 100 shiny latios recently on sun, gen6 origin and 6IVs. think its a hacked one but alteast i like its shiny colors.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Got a Litten with the Intimidate ability, 6 IVs, and Pokérus this morning. A very obvious hack since the hidden ability hasn't been released yet. I had no choice but to release it. I just wish the hackers would stop sending their stuff especially since I'm sending Pokémon with 4 or 5 perfect IVs. It's just not a fair trade since the hacks need to be released and I spent time catching or hatching what I'm sending.

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
Got a Litten with the Intimidate ability, 6 IVs, and Pokérus this morning. A very obvious hack since the hidden ability hasn't been released yet. I had no choice but to release it. I just wish the hackers would stop sending their stuff especially since I'm sending Pokémon with 4 or 5 perfect IVs. It's just not a fair trade since the hacks need to be released and I spent time catching or hatching what I'm sending.

I didn't even know HA Alola starters could be traded over Wonder Trade or the GTS due to being unreleased (I'm pretty sure unreleased Pokemon were blocked from being traded in Gen6). I know hacked ball Pokemon can be put on the GTS and I'm assuming WT as well but unreleased Pokemon is new to me. The hack checkers in this generation are completely useless and it's really sad as I've had to release 2 obvious hacks as well. Thankfully I was just getting rid of someone else's WT junk when I received them so at least the hackers didn't benefit from me.

FlareonJupiter

F&J Manga-Ka
No hacks today (yay!) ^_^

Anyway, for a few of my Cottonee I got a Moon Ball Riolu and a Timid Pichu with Lightning Rod! I also got an Alolan Meowth named Garfield (I know all about that meme). Funny thing, though, is that it's a female Meowth LOL

But the best trade I got today was Charmander in a Dream Ball! I know that such a Pokemon was only available as an event in Jspan during Gen 5 and now with advanced Pokeball breeding it's possible for anybody anywhere to get one...

Last edited:

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I just got (and then released because I think it's hacked) a level 93 shiny Komala with 6IVs and Pokerus.

Edit: Just got a Timid Shiny Greninja: Level 100, 6IV, used to have Pokerus, and fully EV trained and holding a Life Orb. Released the whole thing as is, especially since I have my own self-bred Modest one.

Last edited:

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
The Masuda method's taking forever to get me the shiny Pokemon I want, so I'm currently distributing extra Litleo, Zorua, and Heatmor through Wonder Trade. The way I see it, I'd rather be nice and get some other Trainer IDs than release all of them.

Oh, and I keep getting Charmander. (And I got a female Mudkip just now...?)

Update: This just in! I got a (likely hacked) Level 1 shiny Slugma in a Dream Ball with 6 perfect IVs... well, at least I can use its Magma Armor ability for hatching eggs?

Last edited:

xenlock

The Masuda method's taking forever to get me the shiny Pokemon I want, so I'm currently distributing extra Litleo, Zorua, and Heatmor through Wonder Trade. The way I see it, I'd rather be nice and get some other Trainer IDs than release all of them.

Oh, and I keep getting Charmander. (And I got a female Mudkip just now...?)

Update: This just in! I got a (likely hacked) Level 1 shiny Slugma in a Dream Ball with 6 perfect IVs... well, at least I can use its Magma Armor ability for hatching eggs?

I still don't have a Heatmor :D My ID is: 152312

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
My first two Wonder Trades of the day are a Fletchling in a Master Ball, then a Level 100 shiny Volbeat in a Luxury Ball with 6IVs and active Pokerus and holding a Heat Rock.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i just got a 6IV shiny modest zigzagoon (fast ball) with HA. i think i'll keep it and see if i can use a capsule for the a more useful ability ie pickup.

i got a shiny level 1 ut dewpider on wondertrade and its also for trade

amd i got a ha charmander with dragon dance and another eggmove i forgot (2ds is charging)

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
i just got a 6IV shiny modest zigzagoon (fast ball) with HA. i think i'll keep it and see if i can use a capsule for the a more useful ability ie pickup.

Unfortunately capsules don't change HAs to regular abilities so you are unfortunately stuck with that ability. If it's got 6 IVs, has the HA, and is shiny I would be concerned that it is hacked. Too many good things going on there.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
In both Sun and Moon I got myself a Dratini long before they became available in my playthrough. This feels a bit too...non-coincidental. Is it commonplace to give out Dratini?

Flan

loves birbs.
In both Sun and Moon I got myself a Dratini long before they became available in my playthrough. This feels a bit too...non-coincidental. Is it commonplace to give out Dratini?
Yes, because a lot of competitive battlers and breeders like myself have just *too many* extras sitting around in our boxes. I'll often send out 4-5IV competitive Pokemon in rare balls at times with their HA through WT in hopes that someone else can enjoy the Pokemon. Dratini has been one of projects I've done in the past. I don't think you're sitting on any hacked Dratinis--they're not particularly rare or special. You probably just were traded someone's breedjects (or fodder at least).

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Unfortunately capsules don't change HAs to regular abilities so you are unfortunately stuck with that ability. If it's got 6 IVs, has the HA, and is shiny I would be concerned that it is hacked. Too many good things going on there.

i knew it was hacked already but had to do a bit of research to see capsule does nothing to fix it. i honestly do want to breed a shiny pickup pkmn from it despite the ball/shiny combo. i likely wont do it in the end. too much wor to MM a pkmn. zigzagoon cant be caught in fast ball as far as i know, atleast i go the shiny form logged.

AmethystLeslie

zigzagoon cant be caught in fast ball as far as i know.

Nope.

"Sprout Tower, Bell Tower, Burned Tower (Hoenn Sound)" in HGSS. And Safari Zone, too, i guess, if you want Safari Ball Zigzagoon.