• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories - Sun and Moon Edition

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Caught and Wondertraded 2 Pichu. Recieved a Slowpoke & Japanese Growlithe

Wondertraded the Slowpoke back out, and got a Morelull.

Morelull was a breeding reject, but at least Growlithe is decent.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I got level 100 shiny Mew!

Nice!

I got a shiny Genesect once. Figured it was a hack, but I kept it (not for use in battles against people though, just for NPC ones).

JCW18

Go, Explotaro!
Ah, got a level 100 shiny Zoroark named Indigo in wondertrade today.

First good thing ive gotten in awhile, lol

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i just got a 6iv hacked marshadow in event ball from WT and i know its legit BC its missing any sort of ribbons..........

yesterday i got 2 shinies in a row on WT. first was legit ledyba then came a hacked 6IV pikipek. i leveled both of them and then released the pikipek.

im really happy with the shiny ledian as i like its colors, i tried to get one in the friend safari back in gen6 but never got one.

Dragga

Questing Beast
I was trading off a bunch of Contrary Snivy, and twice got a female Alolan Geodude with all IVs as 0, Timid nature, knowing only Sleep Talk and with the name いろちよこせ

No idea if there's a joke here, but it's hilarious as hell to me all the same since I had thought to try breeding an all 0 Pokemon.

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
I've gotten like three shiny lv100 Aipoms in a span of a week or two, all hacks and with URLs as the nickname, and the same OT like monkey-lover or something like that. They have 0 in every IV except for a 31 in sp atk -- the reverse of what it'd normally need. Oh and they've all held Big Malasadas. There must be a LOT of these things around since I've gotten so many lately. Anyone else get one? I just keep releasing them.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I got this too in my Moon.

i never bothered to get certain late dex entries ie Volcanion, hoopa and marshadow. i got 2 of 3 hacked from WT, hoopa in gen6 and marshadow gen7. while i dont mind the dex entry its still a pkmn i have no need for even if it was a legit pkmn.

xenlock

I've gotten like three shiny lv100 Aipoms in a span of a week or two, all hacks and with URLs as the nickname, and the same OT like monkey-lover or something like that. They have 0 in every IV except for a 31 in sp atk -- the reverse of what it'd normally need. Oh and they've all held Big Malasadas. There must be a LOT of these things around since I've gotten so many lately. Anyone else get one? I just keep releasing them.

I received one of these.

Wingulltrainer

i just got a 6iv hacked marshadow in event ball from WT and i know its legit BC its missing any sort of ribbons..........

yesterday i got 2 shinies in a row on WT. first was legit ledyba then came a hacked 6IV pikipek. i leveled both of them and then released the pikipek.

im really happy with the shiny ledian as i like its colors, i tried to get one in the friend safari back in gen6 but never got one.

It's weird; i think i've recieved about four marshadows over the past couple of days.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
It's weird; i think i've recieved about four marshadows over the past couple of days.

lol, lucky you i guess???? i dont often get too many duplicates of hacked pkmn. at most its a max of 2 duplicates but i kept the shiny oricorio BC the shiny ghost form looks rather cool.

AmethystLeslie

Funny thing is, I wondertraded 9 (well, 8 and a half, but eh) boxes with AuSLove to try to get a Marshadow, and i could not get it.

Did get Hoenn Ash-Pika out of it. Oh, and shinies, those are whatever.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I just got a Marshadow. 5IVs with No Good in special attack, level 100, Pokerus, and holding a Life Orb.

Oh, and I released it of course.

Last edited:

windwakemeup

Bee Prince
I just got a Marshadow. 5IVs with No Good in special attack, level 100, Pokerus, and holding a Life Orb.

Oh, and I released it of course.

I was able to grab one from wondertrade, but had a friend edit out the clearly hacked stuff to return it to legality / how the event would actually be. I'm not going to use it anywhere, I just kind of want to feed it beans and play offline with the little guy.

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
I've gotten several Poke Pelago Pokémon. And a lot of eggs. Also, there seems to be a lot of Honedge.

Unova Yorker

City Girl
I got 3 shiny Aiboms with max IV's in Sp.Att from a guy called "Monkey-Lover" using them to promote his art website (The Art is pretty bad though..) This wouldn't be story worthy except I got 3 of them all on different days. He must be wonder trading a lot with an army of them.