1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest
    As I'm sure you're well aware, sites aren't free to run and so we run leaderboard adverts to fund the site. These ads are often specific game ones run by Sega etc.
    To make sure we get relevant ads as much as possible, could you fill out this survey my ad network is running? It's 100% anonymous and will just help us keep relevant ads on the site
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8GL2ZTK
    It's open til April 3rd
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Wonder Trade Stories - Sun and Moon Edition

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by AmethystLeslie, Jan 8, 2017.

1. xenlock

xenlock Well-Known Member

I got a Marshadow last month. I kept it. Hahaha!

2. Volcaronick

Volcaronick Well-Known Member

I've been wonder trading at least 3 boxes of Shiny BR Pokemon a day now. I got a shiny Rayquaza on Tuesday morning, followed soon after by a shiny Phantump that evolved into Trevenant, and yesterday I got Marshadow, Shiny Non-Alolan Dugtrio.

Nothing so far today....but I think I am addicted to Wonder Trading now thanks to Power Save.

And I don't care about Marshadow. I don't battle online.

3. windwakemeup

windwakemeup Bee Prince

Would you be able to redeem a US code? I could get one for you, my gamestop usually hands me like a stack of codes.

As for WT: I haven't gotten anything interesting lately. :<

4. Hero of Truth

Hero of Truth Lillie Fan

Not sure if a US code would work for European (PAL) games. Will need to check this.

5. Volcaronick

Volcaronick Well-Known Member

So last night, I was in an Auslove stream, and I was Wonder Trading Shiny Porygon with Upgrade for a Surprise, and someone had the nerve to complain about how they got a Shiny Porygon and it went and Evolved and they had no way to stop it. And then they said I hate you and YOU DON'T GO AND FORCE EVOLUTION ON SOMEONE LIKE THAT!

Lol.

6. Det. Viper

Det. Viper Well-Known Member

I live in the U.S. and traded one of my Salazzle codes to someone who redeemed it in Australia. I don't see why the Marshadow event would be any different.

As for wonder trading: traded 30 Roffruffs and got nothing really worthwhile. I did get a Kyogre but I have 6 sitting in the bank so really not special at all.

7. xenlock

My game is set to the US but I live in the Philippines. Is it possible for me to use a GameStop code from the US to get Marshadow?

WT last night. I took an orphaned Magnemite to my care haha. I got a 10% Zygarde. Then a shiny Keldeo without the ribbon, OT is GF, and in a cherish ball. Is that Keldeo legit or hacked?

8. Requiem Aeternam

Requiem Aeternam Dance like an eggplant!

100% hacked. Keldeo has never been released shiny and can only be made shiny via hacking, and it should have a ribbon.

9. xenlock

Thanks! I guess I'll just play with it in-game.

10. Pikasaur

Pikasaur Hopping over to Galar

caught a Wingull in Hau'oli City for wondertrade and recieved a lvl 50 Wingull from Poke Pelago in return.

Traded the Lvl 50 wingull and recieved a lvl 1 Lax oddish with its Hidden ability.

I never get 2 good trades in 1 day, let alone in a row

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  11. Wingulltrainer

Wingulltrainer Well-Known Member

Well, after trading for months, and receiving a shiny poplio early on, and several shiny littens, I finally got a shiny rowlet today!

12. Det. Viper

Det. Viper Well-Known Member

I just received a shiny Meloetta at level 100 which of course is in a cherish ball. To say that I am furious is an understatement.

13. jsinher3

jsinher3 Member

Hello I'm not sure if I should be posting this request here but I missed the first gen ash's pikachu and would like to know if anyone has one for trade. I don't have any rare or legendary pokemon since I just started my adventures on sun and moon but I would greatly appreciate the hand out. my friend code is 2423-4967-1205

14. AmethystLeslie

AmethystLeslie Well-Known Member

You want this.

15. Hero of Truth

Hero of Truth Lillie Fan

I received tonight through WT a shiny Farfetch'd and a Marshadow. My only complaint is that Marshadow has a nickname, so I will try again if I can hit an English non-nicknamed one. Will keep the Marshadow I got in case anyone wants it though.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  16. xenlock

Is that a legit or hacked Marshadow?

17. Hero of Truth

Hero of Truth Lillie Fan

Hacked, it hasn't any ribbon and has a nickname.

18. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

LOL,i havent done many WT for quite some time. i got good luck for WT and decent luck for the plaza. i decided to do a few WT to get more FC and got lucky trades for random pkmn that i had to clear from my box with 4 trades. both are hoenn 3 IV legends, a rash normal dialga and a lvl 39 shiny timid latias.

19. Leondtrix

Leondtrix Member

2 marshadows. Still have to grab mine. Perfect and shiny decidueye, blazekin, and....giratina. Lovely wonder hax.

20. Leondtrix

Leondtrix Member

Getting starters is the easiest. 90-95% of wts are breedjects and starters are on top. Here's an idea. Want to get started on good wts? Take your starter. Take your caught ditto. Put em up. Hope on tauros and go to town. Keep the females. Put em up in GTS for other starter girls. Wt the rest. See what you get. Repeat.