1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Wonder Trade Stories - Sun and Moon Edition

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by AmethystLeslie, Jan 8, 2017.

1. White Thumbs

White Thumbs New Member

2. Kyuu-Tales

Kyuu-Tales 織田信長☆FAN

Last week I managed to be paired up with the individual who owned (and likely hacked) a Level 100 perfect IVs Shiny Ditto that came into my possession a long time ago. I was not surprised when I saw a Cherish Ball with a Level 100 Shiny Virizion with perfects IVs and Pokerus headed my way. It sure has a lot of ribbons despite undoubtedly being hacked... (The individual's name is "Sakati.TV", by the way.)

I did receive some miscellaneous things like breedjects during my past few WT sessions: Rhyhorn, Buizel, Teddiursa, Espurr, Skrelp, Gulpin (with Pokerus), Ekans, Kabuto, Mawile, Heracross, etc. I also scored a Shiny Popplio with Pokerus and perfect IVs--probably a hack.

Thanks to WT and GTS, I currently have at least one of every starter between my two versions. That Ditto landed me an Oshawott with perfect IVs through breeding.

3. Raafkauw

Raafkauw Mightyena fan

I got a L100 shiny lycanroc midnight with zero IV's in every stat and an unfortunate nickname, definitely hacked. Needless to say I released that one.

4. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded Git Gud

Tfw you get a 6IV Shiny Zekrom with the right nature and everything, but it's from 5th gen making it not legal.

Why even have hack checks? lmao.

5. Italianbaptist

Italianbaptist Informed Casual

Got a Rowlet with the OT Fidel Castro :)

Also didn’t see a 6th gen wondertrade thread but I got a shiny dialga from there :D I know it’s hacked but don’t really care - i’m a beginning trainer with zero badges, and a dunsparce, a farfetchd and this guy :)

6. Mario D. Solid

Mario D. Solid Trainer

Playing Pokemon Sun so was very glad two nights ago when i got Pheromosa^^ Was sending all my box with Abra breeds since was doing every nature.

7. Sceptile Leaf Blade

Sceptile Leaf Blade Well-Known Member

I got a Naughty Type: Null which was called Corruption and with OT "Undefined", ID 349802, holding a Timer Ball, Korean language. Not sure if it's hacked or not. EVs maxed out Sp.Atk and high on Sp.Def, with little bits on Speed, Def, and HP.

8. The Red Thunder

The Red Thunder Backwards thinking?

I haven't really gotten anything good from Wonder Trading, but my baby sister has. She got a Shiny Giratina and a Shiny Altaria from online giveaways (I won't post from whom, though). The best I got was a Machamp in the mid 30's with No Guard and Dual Chop.

However, whenever I breed for new Pokemon, I always end up Wonder Trading away some of the better "rejects". I always look forward to gaining some cool new Pokemon, like the french Flareon I got in X & Y.

9. Pikasaur

Pikasaur The Original

Caught a lvl 10 metapod named Troll for Wondertrade last night. Evolved it before the Trade

got a lvl 23 Masquerain in a masterball in return. Then Traded that Masquerain and got a japanese Cottonee.

Helps that i GTS'd a seperate Cottonee for a Petilil, so i have both now.

10. AmethystLeslie

AmethystLeslie Well-Known Member

A couple days ago, I got a couple shinies on WT in Ultra Moon, the first time this file (aside from the Seaking i migrated from Gold). Got a shiny Litten and Cloyster, and the latter is BR. Might use it, or not, I'm not one to care. I would like to make something resembling an online team.

11. Sceptile Leaf Blade

Sceptile Leaf Blade Well-Known Member

Got an obviously hacked Cresselia over Wonder Trade. Modest, 6IV, Shiny, PokéRus, level 100, in a Repeat Ball, holding Leftovers. Even the OT and nickname are just advertisements for this person's Youtube channel where he/she just hosts videos giving away shinies left and right... Released it. I hate it when I get hacked stuff like this. I mean, 6IV shiny legendary in a Repeat Ball? Yeah right.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  12. AmethystLeslie

AmethystLeslie Well-Known Member

Today I learned you can Wonder Trade Totems. I just got a Totem Mimikyu off of Wonder Trade. I'm sure not all Totems can be traded, probably just stuff that was also in Sun and Moon.

13. Pikasaur

Pikasaur The Original

Yesterday I wondertraded a Buneary named Loki and Recieved a Female Salandit.

Not a Big Deal, really. I totally expected it to be Male though. Any Salandit from Wondertrade i Automatically expect to be Male.

Edit: Just got a Shiny Furret from Sakati.TV. As far as i can tell they hack their pokemon, so i don't know what to do with it.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  14. Star Champion AJ

Star Champion AJ Well-Known Member

Yesterday I was doing some WT and managed to get a freaking Shiny Genesect with perfect stats and a Choice Scarf.

15. PokeMon2.0

PokeMon2.0 Pokémon Music Fan

I got a Shiny Lv. 100 Pokerus Charizard and Lv. 5 Thundurus, and a Japanese Mimikyu and Torchic and English Gligar Lv. 1 in good ones. Is SOULJAHX6 a hack game player? That’s who the Charizard’s OT is. Also a Japanese Lv. 8 female Drifloon.
    Trading a Pokémon now and I got another Wishiwashi... at least it’s a good Pokémon.
    Trading another and got a Sandile. She’s even Jolly, that’s great!
    Trading one and got an Espurr.
    I’m trading the Charizard because I think it’s hacked.
    Got Lv. 39 female Corsola. Even has Natural Cure

Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 11:56 PM