1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Wonder Trade Stories - Sun and Moon Edition

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by AmethystLeslie, Jan 8, 2017.

1. shoz999

shoz999 Do you play competitive bro?

Traded a wild Ekans I recently captured away. Got a competitive Forretress, Lv. 100, decent EV spread, perfect IVs and a Japanese name to it. Already had one, didn't cared. Wonder traded it. Got a Lv. 5 Torchic with Speed Boost. Wonder Traded that too and so forth.

2. Pikasaur

Pikasaur FR/LG > LGPE

Well, i got a Tapu Lele from Twitch user ITSK33N for a random Goomy

I Dont trust Twitch Streamer's Pokemon, so I wondertraded it and got a Random Growlithe. Traded that and got a Lvl 1 Chinese Shroomish

Eventful day in Wonder Trade i'd say.

3. Saberu

Saberu Well-Known Member

I got what I believe to a very obviously hacked Pokémon: a shiny, adamant, level 100, 6IV, beast ball mimikyu that came with a life orb. I think any one less thing might make me suspect it's not hacked. But on wonder trade? Did they submit it by mistake? Do I have someone's beloved Pokémon? Are the IVs legit or did they boost it with a bottle cap? I have no idea.

I might not use it in tournaments, but Wolf Pack is my new best friend. Plus, now I can breed beast ball mimikyus.

Well, "new" as in "since the last time I posted on this forum." >>'