• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories - Sun and Moon Edition

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Traded a wild Ekans I recently captured away. Got a competitive Forretress, Lv. 100, decent EV spread, perfect IVs and a Japanese name to it. Already had one, didn't cared. Wonder traded it. Got a Lv. 5 Torchic with Speed Boost. Wonder Traded that too and so forth.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Well, i got a Tapu Lele from Twitch user ITSK33N for a random Goomy

I Dont trust Twitch Streamer's Pokemon, so I wondertraded it and got a Random Growlithe. Traded that and got a Lvl 1 Chinese Shroomish

Eventful day in Wonder Trade i'd say.

Saberu

I got what I believe to a very obviously hacked Pokémon: a shiny, adamant, level 100, 6IV, beast ball mimikyu that came with a life orb. I think any one less thing might make me suspect it's not hacked. But on wonder trade? Did they submit it by mistake? Do I have someone's beloved Pokémon? Are the IVs legit or did they boost it with a bottle cap? I have no idea.

I might not use it in tournaments, but Wolf Pack is my new best friend. Plus, now I can breed beast ball mimikyus.

Well, "new" as in "since the last time I posted on this forum." >>'

I once got a Lv. 100 Gen 1 HA Mewtwo from a wonder trade once