• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories - Sun and Moon Edition

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Last week I managed to be paired up with the individual who owned (and likely hacked) a Level 100 perfect IVs Shiny Ditto that came into my possession a long time ago. I was not surprised when I saw a Cherish Ball with a Level 100 Shiny Virizion with perfects IVs and Pokerus headed my way. It sure has a lot of ribbons despite undoubtedly being hacked... (The individual's name is "Sakati.TV", by the way.)

I did receive some miscellaneous things like breedjects during my past few WT sessions: Rhyhorn, Buizel, Teddiursa, Espurr, Skrelp, Gulpin (with Pokerus), Ekans, Kabuto, Mawile, Heracross, etc. I also scored a Shiny Popplio with Pokerus and perfect IVs--probably a hack.

Thanks to WT and GTS, I currently have at least one of every starter between my two versions. That Ditto landed me an Oshawott with perfect IVs through breeding.

Raafkauw

Mightyena fan
I got a L100 shiny lycanroc midnight with zero IV's in every stat and an unfortunate nickname, definitely hacked. Needless to say I released that one.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Tfw you get a 6IV Shiny Zekrom with the right nature and everything, but it's from 5th gen making it not legal.

Why even have hack checks? lmao.

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
Got a Rowlet with the OT Fidel Castro :)

Also didn’t see a 6th gen wondertrade thread but I got a shiny dialga from there :D I know it’s hacked but don’t really care - i’m a beginning trainer with zero badges, and a dunsparce, a farfetchd and this guy :)

Playing Pokemon Sun so was very glad two nights ago when i got Pheromosa^^ Was sending all my box with Abra breeds since was doing every nature.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
I got a Naughty Type: Null which was called Corruption and with OT "Undefined", ID 349802, holding a Timer Ball, Korean language. Not sure if it's hacked or not. EVs maxed out Sp.Atk and high on Sp.Def, with little bits on Speed, Def, and HP.

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
I haven't really gotten anything good from Wonder Trading, but my baby sister has. She got a Shiny Giratina and a Shiny Altaria from online giveaways (I won't post from whom, though). The best I got was a Machamp in the mid 30's with No Guard and Dual Chop.

However, whenever I breed for new Pokemon, I always end up Wonder Trading away some of the better "rejects". I always look forward to gaining some cool new Pokemon, like the french Flareon I got in X & Y.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Caught a lvl 10 metapod named Troll for Wondertrade last night. Evolved it before the Trade

got a lvl 23 Masquerain in a masterball in return. Then Traded that Masquerain and got a japanese Cottonee.

Helps that i GTS'd a seperate Cottonee for a Petilil, so i have both now.

AmethystLeslie

A couple days ago, I got a couple shinies on WT in Ultra Moon, the first time this file (aside from the Seaking i migrated from Gold). Got a shiny Litten and Cloyster, and the latter is BR. Might use it, or not, I'm not one to care. I would like to make something resembling an online team.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Got an obviously hacked Cresselia over Wonder Trade. Modest, 6IV, Shiny, PokéRus, level 100, in a Repeat Ball, holding Leftovers. Even the OT and nickname are just advertisements for this person's Youtube channel where he/she just hosts videos giving away shinies left and right... Released it. I hate it when I get hacked stuff like this. I mean, 6IV shiny legendary in a Repeat Ball? Yeah right.

Last edited:

AmethystLeslie

Today I learned you can Wonder Trade Totems. I just got a Totem Mimikyu off of Wonder Trade. I'm sure not all Totems can be traded, probably just stuff that was also in Sun and Moon.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Yesterday I wondertraded a Buneary named Loki and Recieved a Female Salandit.

Not a Big Deal, really. I totally expected it to be Male though. Any Salandit from Wondertrade i Automatically expect to be Male.

Edit: Just got a Shiny Furret from Sakati.TV. As far as i can tell they hack their pokemon, so i don't know what to do with it.

Last edited:

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
I got a Shiny Lv. 100 Pokerus Charizard and Lv. 5 Thundurus, and a Japanese Mimikyu and Torchic and English Gligar Lv. 1 in good ones. Is SOULJAHX6 a hack game player? That’s who the Charizard’s OT is. Also a Japanese Lv. 8 female Drifloon.
Trading a Pokémon now and I got another Wishiwashi... at least it’s a good Pokémon.
Trading another and got a Sandile. She’s even Jolly, that’s great!
Trading one and got an Espurr.
I’m trading the Charizard because I think it’s hacked.
Got Lv. 39 female Corsola. Even has Natural Cure

Last edited:

windwakemeup

Bee Prince
Been trading out some of my fourth gen cute charm glitch shiny pokemon I've been slowly collecting over a few months. Got a shiny zygarde from Auslove which was cool, and a lot of nice breedjects that I'm thinking of leveling up and using.

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
Wonder trading a lot.
Got a Lv.100 Normalize Shiny Delcatty from SakatiTV, not sure if it’s hacked or not.
Got a legit Lv.61 Japanese Buzzwole.
Got some Lv.50 and up members, such as Murkrow, Fletchling, and Ribombee.
Got a Lv.43 Fraxure.
Also have Charmander, Torchic, Chimchar, Popplio (2, 1 has Liquid Voice), Litten, and some breedjects, like a Riolu with Jolly nature and 4 egg moves, and some great IVs.
Got a Japanese Timid Protean Froakie.
Trading a Lv.1 Jolteon for a Mareanie. Which in turn is traded for a Pinsir. It’s Lv.42. Giving away a Gumshoos that I got. I got an Electrode in return. It’s French. Trading away the Chimchar since it doesn’t have its hidden ability. I got a Caterpie, and trading it for a Gastly, which I’m trading for another Pokémon. It’s a Charmander, who is hopefully better than the last one. It is. But trading it away for a Pikachu. A Lv.26 Timid one. Trading that Corsola away now. Got a Magikarp, which gets traded for another, eventually I got a Gumshoos, which is Lv.54. Trading a Finneon, for an Exeggcute, which is nicknamed Capulo. Trading away a hacked Thundurus given to me long ago. Got a Ralts in return. Which I’m trading for a Salandit, which hopefully is female. It’s male, so I’m trading it back. Got a Remoraid, which is being traded for a Rowlet. I’m trading it back since I have a Dartrix. Got a Furfrou in return. Trading it for an Alolan Rattatta, which is a giveaway for sure. I got a legit Medicham. It’s Lv.60. Trading away Capulo for a Spearow. Trading it back for a Magby, which is being traded for an Alolan Meowth, which is being traded for a Yungoos. Eventually in this trade chain, I got a Shiny Lv.1 Eevee. It’s holding a Pixie Plate and has Pokerus. Trading a Honedge for a Hippowdon. It’s good to have a Ground type finally. It’s Lv.60. Giving away a Grimer named Slimey for a Yungoos. I eventually got an Alolan Dugtrio. That’s going on my team. It’s called Karuncha YT (maybe a Wonderlocke). Trading away that Lv.50 Fletchling. Eventually, I got a Lv.54 Alolan Raticate. Trading that Vulpix. Eventually from that trade chain, I got a Calm HA Charmander w/4 Egg Moves. Trading that Pikachu now. Eventually got another Alolan Dugtrio. Trading away whichever one is lower leveled, which is the Karuncha YT one. Eventually got from AuSLove.TV, a Lv.100 Smeargle. Trading Murkrow. Eventually got a Sneasel. Trading Charmander for one last Pokémon. Got a Zangoose, which is Japanese.

Trading my 4 Wingull hatchlings now. Before that, I got a Bold breedject Swablu and Kadabra, which evolved into Alakazam.
Trading the Wingulls now. Got a Gumshoos, Flygon, Chimchar, and Skarmory.

Last edited:

BR4VE

Omega Ruby Base on Route 118, Right Side Beach
I've received Ash's ( Trainer Name) Pikachu with all 6 stats at 31 iv, not shiny though.
I've recieved a Slowbro holding Kings Rock at Lv.1 with egg moves and 31 iv in 5 stats.
I received a Marill with 4 perfect Ivs.
I bought a used game of Pokemon White and found many shiny Pokemon most hacked but, one Shiny Vulpix perfect 6 stat iv . (the other shines wouldn't transfer to pokebank, so I assumed they were hacks, Vulpix could and did go to pokebank)
I've received a Hawlucha with 5 perfect ivs.
Finally, one Eevee with 5 perfect ivs

Silent_Jay

Just started a new game on Pokemon Moon and Wondertraded away a Wingull for a Adamant Lv.1 Totodile with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Iron Tail, Aqua Tail and HA Sheer Force. Can't check the IV's but the stats are good. A awesome score before the Trainers School!