• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nicolas" from Louisiana got a lucky shiny yesterday from me via Wonder Trade.

I was EV training, and ran into a shiny Gulpin in a Gulpin horde. I sent it out with a Stardust attached (to further represent it's shiny).

Wizardly Oz

Scholar of Insects
Larvitar for my Larvesta. Larvae yiissss.

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
I once got a Lairon named 'Castiel' through WT. Have to say I was quite estatic.

Tonguetyd

Ok so I got a Gale Wings Fletchling from the GTS.
I decided to be Mr. Nice Guy and wonder trade Hidden Abilities.
The other guy traded me a Fletchling without Gale Wings.

I was very lucky last night:

A shiny Honedge
A Piplup

It was a good night for me.

I got a bunch of Magikarps from Wonder Trade. :p

That sucks, but i came up with an idea from it.

Many of us have been on wonder trade when people spam things like Magikarps and Zubats at everyone. I know there having fun, but it's kind of annoying. I suggest that we get a group of people together and spam some good things over wonder trade. (Like we tried on Christmas) As we tried to do that lets pick a day where we do that randomly and not on a special day like a (holiday etc.) If anybody has any suggestions that would be great. Lets make wonder trade a little better for everyone.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
Adamant ha chespin and dratini! On the same day!

^Just holy crap. How'd that get through?

Last edited:
I feel quite bad actually. I just got a 4iv Zygarde for a Magikarp i had only recieved moments earlier. Im having considerable luck with this feature.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I got a bunch of Magikarps from Wonder Trade. :p

It's b/c some Youtuber declared today to be "Release the Khrp!" in which the whole WT system gets flooded with Magikarp. So....yeah, that's why so many people are getting karp today *facepalm*

I got 4 "KHRP" Magikarp today. Now I know what's up.

And I seen someone talking about Zubat, as well. Two days ago I had to have sent 50 of those through myself. However, all of them had at least 4 perfect stat IVs, and three egg moves.

TheGordon

I've been quite lucky so far with the wonder trade. I've managed to get a Cyndaquil, Totodile, some gen 1 starters and a Feebas.

I try to send something good when I wonder trade :)

Fayh

A Zygarde through wondertrading? Lucky!!! I have had some good pokemon, but nothing like that and certianly no legendaries. I kind of don't want to tell my stories now....but i will anyway. I have had a Charmander with the best nature and moves for it to be mega Charizard X. I also got a Scizor that had been EV trained and had great moves and nature.
Yes! I couldn't believe it. I guess someone wanted to start over without waiting for pokemon bank. Haha

Neji-and-Pidgeot

The best things that I have received from this feature is a life orb and a cottonee.

Slushie

Requiescat en pace.
Got at least 5 Froakie today, 3 Fennekin, and a nice Bold natured Feebas with great egg moves! I want some other starters though, preferably from other regions..

I got 4 "KHRP" Magikarp today. Now I know what's up.

And I seen someone talking about Zubat, as well. Two days ago I had to have sent 50 of those through myself. However, all of them had at least 4 perfect stat IVs, and three egg moves.

Got some KHRP and I believe I actually got a Zubat from you. Three egg moves and all, w/ Jolly nature. But I like it though, thanks! Just wish it was shiny... haha.

Last edited:

Gampi

ガンピ
I've been receiving quite a lot of good Pomémon from Wonder Trade recently, including a SR Skarmory and Sturdy Carbink. Also received several Snorlax and Protean Frogadier for some reason.

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
I was thinking that i need new blood to my team. Many has sayed that Dragonite is great, so i started to hunt perfect deatini. First looked at GTS, byt there was only one dratini which was ok, but offerer wanted latias, so i forget it. Then i made couple of Wonder trade and got dratini. When i cheked it, i was so happy.

I got Adamant Marvel Scale Extreem-speed male dratini with 4 perfect IV's! So happy!

I got a Zygarde from WT earlier today. No joke. O_O On the negative side, I think its nature is Calm, so I'm not liable to use it in Ubers, unlike my own Zygarde, Ma'at (which is Rash, so it could be an okay mixed attacker).

Status
Not open for further replies.