• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrantrum

Got a 5iv timid Noibat the other day, thought it was pretty lucky, someone was feeling generous.

Also, got a Frillish lvl 1, checked and apparently I think someone was trying to breed them so was wondertrading extra's. I guess I should be lucky someone is trying to breed pokebank pokemon over where its actually released.

kayteemae

Hit To Key
Got a lvl 82 Charmeleon with Solar Power and 4IVs which I just finished evolving into Charizard. Not bad for trading a lvl 1 Mareep.

Got a nice cyndaquil today after getting so many fletchlings and bunelby xD , and a nice 5 IV eevee with wish and stored power on it ^.^ I'm currently trying to wonder trade all my 5IV ferroseed away so I hope people like those little guys...

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
I have been mostly putting up version exclusives and Vivillon up on the Wonder Trade for the time being. So far I have got a mixture of early route Pokemon and rejects from breeding projects.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
I mostly trade away baby starters and version exclusives... There was one time when I traded away a Jolly Speed Boost Torchic... and what did I get in return? A Calm Magikarp. Well, at least it's female, so I should have no problem breeding it.

iGotNoiPad

I send out my 3IVs/4IVs Kangaskhan, Lavitar and Swinub(with egg moves) breeding rejects. Recently, received a Chimchar and a Feebas. It's a great way to complete the pokedex this way.

My brother received a Giratina once.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Got a Cyndaquil recently : ) Even though I already have the starters, it was a pleasant surprise.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Got a shiny Seadra on my copy of X and evolved into a Kindra as soon as I got it <.> I guess its the best trade so far, besides getting a Cyndaquil as well X3

Slushie

Requiescat en pace.

ShiningKnightXY

<----Newest Shiny
I got a few Marill sets with Aqua Jet and Belly Drum...I don't think they had the right IVs though.

legendarytrainer123

Happy Holidays!
When I was releasing the Khrp, I was trolling people by saying the Khrps had 6 IVs when really they were useless. Then, I got two 5 IV Pokemon on Wonder Trade in the process of trading (I checked. They have 5 IVs). They were a HA female Modest Froakie and a Bashful Riolu (with egg moves). Both with 5 IVs in everything but HP. Later, I realized that they probably thought that they got a decent trade. A 5 IV Pokemon for a 6 IV Pokemon, when really, the Khrp was worthless.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Got an attack based Japanese 5IV marril with belly drum, aqua jet, play rough and some other move I can't remember right now. I was REALLY surprised someone would trade away a 5IV pokemon.
Archangel Armada said:
Got a shiny Seadra on my copy of X and evolved into a Kindra as soon as I got it <.> I guess its the best trade so far, besides getting a Cyndaquil as well X3
Exeggudork said:
I accidentaly gave away a shiny horsea on wonder trade. I got a sandile in return -_-
coincidence-i-think-not.gif

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
That's sorta messed up^^
Lol for the link^
I typically try to trade something at least decent myself, that maybe some players wouldn't have, like HA Gligars or Friend Safari pokemon, etc., or that had good stats/natures for their species, but if I get something awful I immediately trade it off again. This once happened when I traded a Drapion and got a Buneary, and so traded it to end up with a HA Scyther with egg moves and Pokerus.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I got the perfect Marill. It had all the egg moves I needed, the IVs perfect in all but Sp Att as well as the right nature. The only problem was it's ability XD it was the wrong one lol but I figured I can just get the capsule from battle points, so I kept it.

Dragonair7

Feelin' the heat?
The first few times I used Wonder Trade, I kept getting crap back in return like Pigdeys and stuff. But I had been breeding a Noibat with Modest nature and ivs, so I sent those out, and I am now pleasantly surprised that other people put good pokemon out to! This is a fun feature, and I love how quick it is.

Just got a freakin' Yveltal with max IVs in both attacks and speed. Also recently got a flawless Elektrike. Starting to enjoy this feature a lot. This is my secong legend from it too!

Tonguetyd

I actually got a German Charmander and a Sand Rush Sandshrew and a Banette.
That's nice I guess.

Dragonair7

Feelin' the heat?
Just got a freakin' Yveltal with max IVs in both attacks and speed. Also recently got a flawless Elektrike. Starting to enjoy this feature a lot. This is my secong legend from it too!
You got a legendary from Wonder Trade?! Awesome. It's funny how on the GTS people ask for legendaries for the stupidest things, but some are kind enough to trade away awesome pokemon randomly

Status
Not open for further replies.